thoughts?

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15169

Seems like a diamond upside down to me

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

He has nothing to gain by playing, when he got hurt a year or two ago, analyst on tv, for the first time in history, were giving a player the ok to not play the following year so he wouldnt get hurt because they felt he was already NFL ready. But they gave Clowney all types of grief whenever he missed a game.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Guice is a stud. As far as the game goes it doesn't mean much

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The Jalen Smith effect. An exhibition game is not worth 20 million dollars to his bottom line

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    This.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville still covers.

Fournette personally, doesn't look good to owners. He coasted through season and milked an ankle injury now this? He won't be in the league more than three years. Cashing a check and leaving. Minimal impact on any team.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

What a pussy

Fuk him, he quit

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11922

did the line move or did they know before line come out

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Louisville OC suspended for bowl.

Heisman awards

stolen playbooks

Guys shot

been a rough week for Louisville

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He does not seem tough enough to be good in NFL

A lot of pussy in him and always hurt

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Louisville still covers.

Fournette personally, doesn't look good to owners. He coasted through season and milked an ankle injury now this? He won't be in the league more than three years. Cashing a check and leaving. Minimal impact on any team.
    He milked an ankle injury? Hard to milk an injury like that as a running back. You are an idiot btw.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Louisville still covers.

100% dead on

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Would've been more surprising if he didn't.

Max physical ability. Like almost Herschel Walker or Bo ability, but a step down. He doesnt want to fukking play though. I wouldn't draft him.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I don't buy the whole "I can't risk getting injured for a bowl game" argument. If that is the case and he is quote "moving on" then why he is still going to practice with the team? You can get injured just as easy in practice, many players do. This to me is him basically saying it's all about me and fuk all the rest of the team. Real classy, I hope he doesn't end up in a Jets uniform, we don't need another clown on the team that is just worried about himself.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

There's nothing to buy or think about. The press release was what you'd expect.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I don't buy the whole "I can't risk getting injured for a bowl game" argument. If that is the case and he is quote "moving on" then why he is still going to practice with the team? You can get injured just as easy in practice, many players do. This to me is him basically saying it's all about me and fuk all the rest of the team. Real classy, I hope he doesn't end up in a Jets uniform, we don't need another clown on the team that is just worried about himself.
    Fournette has proven to be a warrior in college, doesnt shy away from contact and has played hurt numerous times. He's played when he was listed as not supposed to play. Players in the past have skipped bowl games, its meaningless, if he ran for 250 yards nobody would be shocked or really care.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    He milked an ankle injury? Hard to milk an injury like that as a running back. You are an idiot btw.

Love you too man!

But really. From opening week he was injured and would come and go depending on competition. Look back at it. Not saying he didn't have an injury but was clearly selectively playing. Would wear a boot one week then would be off campus over off Dalrymple at McKinley High's football field running around playing ball with friends and family. He'd dress now week and play when needed but then sit out and let Guice play. Comes in against Ole Miss and runs over people and then by Wednesday he's limited for the upcoming weekend. Why do you think all the talk last year about him siting out a year and going to the draft? He could have taped it up and played just like most RBs do. Business decision. His right, but be honest about it like the Sooners D lineman who left a few weeks ago. Now he's admitting it before a bowl.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Fournette has proven to be a warrior in college, doesnt shy away from contact and has played hurt numerous times. He's played when he was listed as not supposed to play. Players in the past have skipped bowl games, its meaningless, if he ran for 250 yards nobody would be shocked or really care.
    Possibly, I sure his teammates would appreciate him participating in the game. It's his life so he can do what he wants but just don't really care for players sitting out games in any level when they can play especially if they are going to continue to participate in the teams practices. But that is just my opinion.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Thinking he has hurt his NFL ranking even more by running from a fight. He will do it again in the NFL in other ways if given a chance

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Fournette had 5 200 yard games last year. No team is going to hold this against him in the draft. This guy is smart. Watch the film on this guy, no one college player could bring him down and no one could catch him from behind in the open field. He is as talented as Zeke but faster. I don't think he is a better running back than Zeke nor Cook of FSU, but he shouldn't play in a meaningless bowl game that already has the Heisman winner, a suspended OC, a new OC, and millions of dollars at stake if he is injury free after the combine. He will NOT get better running against Louisville, Guice will put up 250 on that team. Fournette is really not needed to beat Louisville.either. That game is for gamblers only. I wouldn't be surprised if Petrino is suspended for the game also after this Wake Forest shit gets deeper and deeper.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Go back to the sub forums you fukkin hamburger!!!

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

His backup is better anyway. Very selfish thing to do though. I'm sure there are a few NFL teams that will think he isn't a team player because of it.

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    So True!!!!!!!

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

has he quit on the team?

or would he be listed as game time decision if this was a big game?

on one hand, no reason to knock himself out to play in this game........ OTOH if he's very healthy i think he should play.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

At the end of the day if you are not injured you play. This whole hypothetical "what if I get injured" doesn't fly.