franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

The real question is how the f did you win 34k real money in black jack? I can't even win 100 bet points. Wtf is going on here?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

no need to ask how or why any longer

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Fkn OJ had a better alibi

David Da Huang
    David Da Huang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Exactly, see this is where the story falls apart for me. Instadebit sets an initial limit of 3k on the account without verifying the account. You said you deposited $4.9k, which would mean you verified the account. However, you say the small deposits were rejected, thus rendering verification impossible.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit
    It is more complicated than that. Instadebit let me deposit $4.9k and in each transaction they told me remaining limit, so no it wouldn't have been possible for me to deposit more than their limit they put on me. I have emails to provide it from Instadebit.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I just checked my account and have an extra $34,000. Strange
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Merella

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I just checked my account and have an extra $34,000. Strange
    You sick bastrd, I LOVE IT....

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by David Da Huang View Post
    It is more complicated than that. Instadebit let me deposit $4.9k and in each transaction they told me remaining limit, so no it wouldn't have been possible for me to deposit more than their limit they put on me. I have emails to provide it from Instadebit.
    So, basically you are saying they raised your limit before you verified the account, but after you clicked the button to send the deposits for verification?

does anyone use instadebit to verify they do this? Seems they would only increase it after the verification process was complete not in the middle of it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no chance of getting paid drop it right now

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no chance of getting paid drop it right now
    JJ, call me, we will teach this guy a lesson.

burn this biach down

David Da Huang
    David Da Huang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

When I signed up with Instadebit they told me through email that my transaction limit a week is 5k. I am more than willing to forward that email to SBR to prove that.

Anyways I am deeply saddened by the amount of hate and jealousy on this forum as people can stay anonymous. I will let SBR deal with this.

Bye Bye

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thank you Goat Milk. Who is Shari and how can I contact people like him/her. I already filed a complaint. I am willing to put my whole name and reputation at stake as I have nothing to hide and am telling the truth.
    I said the same thing when a goat went missing...wait...mods delete this comment

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

david that is the best choice you can make

good luck

Sam Odom

When I signed up with Instadebit they told me through email that my transaction limit a week is 5k. I am more than willing to forward that email to SBR to prove that.

Anyways I am deeply saddened by the amount of hate and jealousy on this forum as people can stay anonymous. I will let SBR deal with this.

Bye Bye

Good Luck (if you ain't trying to pulling a fast one)

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

he does not get it, it is a problem between his bank and him , got nothing to do with his book, if anything the book can kick his ass for writing blank checks in their eyes...

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

if Instadebit failed

Pinnacle are off the hook

if Instadebit never w/d any $$$ from you... they are off the hook

this ^

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

this ^
    exactly sammy sage, what does he not get, pretty simple...

Sam Odom

in the old days we called this floating a check or kiting... same deal here Sammy believes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Bye Bye

No one here is jealous. Your story has holes in it man.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Sounds like you got fuked man and there probably is not much you can do about it......sorry man....it's amazing time and time again on here when someone posts a story about a book everyone wants to immediately bash op call him a liar and get on defense for the book it's every time! Unreal

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

No reason not to believe the guy. Nobody would take the time to make up a story like that.

Tough one man.

pilebuck13

Exactly, but every time there is a complaint if it's baseless or not most of sbr jumps on the thread and just bashes op calls him a liar and de legitimizes his claim....as if there getting paid by the book or something. Not saying the book should be a enemy but there definitely not worth always immediately siding with

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Sounds like you got fuked man and there probably is not much you can do about it......sorry man....it's amazing time and time again on here when someone posts a story about a book everyone wants to immediately bash op call him a liar and get on defense for the book it's every time! Unreal
    Did you ever think its because time and time again when someone comes on here a posts their story, they magically leave out information.

Provide me an example where someone posted a story, everyone bashed him only to have SBR validate the OP...

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

My Instadebit limit was $2,500 a day for new users and $5,000 a week. Why would I be bsing when I have email records, printed Pinnacle transactions, and have my full name on this post. I sent in my complaint and am looking to get a lawyer if this goes to that point.
    Yes, I also have $2500 limit. What he says about the limit is correct. Pinnacle and Instadebit screwed David for winning big?

pilebuck13

He's obviously looking for sbr to provide him with help not posters to investigate and interrogate him. What power do we have? What's the point in even asking him questions he should at best be referred to providing a complaint with sbr and let them handle the details. Everyone wants to play detective and try and figure out a claim lol whatever...I don't have to find the time to search for articles of this I have seen them many times over the year...what I'm trying to say is your just a member of a forum he's asking us how sbr can help it's pretty simple to point him to the claim department and drop it....and not play PI and try and grill him guys are un real sometimes.....I mean who the fuk are you to sit here and investigate a sports book claim?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Bye Bye

Dave, these guys are like this because we have seen a million shot takers come on here saying a book ripped them off.... when in fact, it ends up that they are lying scammers.

Your story sounds legit to me. Sounds like Instadebut and pPinny both have the opportunity to wash their hands... but you sound legit to me and I hope SBR can help you out.

Pinny should make an exception here and...

Fire in da hole

He's obviously looking for sbr to provide him with help not posters to investigate and interrogate him. What power do we have? What's the point in even asking him questions he should at best be referred to providing a complaint with sbr and let them handle the details. Everyone wants to play detective and try and figure out a claim lol whatever...I don't have to find the time to search for articles of this I have seen them many times over the year...what I'm trying to say is your just a member of a forum he's asking us how sbr can help it's pretty simple to point him to the claim department and drop it....and not play PI and try and grill him guys are un real sometimes.....I mean who the fuk are you to sit here and investigate a sports book claim?
    In his original post, he already filed a complaint with SBR, so what were his intentions of making the post? Clearly, he thought everyone would come in here, kiss his ass and not ask questions. He posted after filing the complaint, so he wanted to make the biggest wave he could...

I'll be the first to say that if what he says it true, then I damn sure hope he gets the money. Either way, I don't think he will because if it wasn't his fault then instadebit fkd up and Pinnicle will just say they never received the funds, which they didn't.

Probably one of the worst ways to not get the cash, IF everything he says is true, despite thinks saying otherwise. Will be interesting to hear SBR report.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    In his original post, he already filed a complaint with SBR, so what were his intentions of making the post? Clearly, he thought everyone would come in here, kiss his ass and not ask questions. He posted after filing the complaint, so he wanted to make the biggest wave he could...

I'll be the first to say that if what he says it true, then I damn sure hope he gets the money. Either way, I don't think he will because if it wasn't his fault then instadebit fkd up and Pinnicle will just say they never received the funds, which they didn't.

Probably one of the worst ways to not get the cash, IF everything he says is true, despite thinks saying otherwise. Will be interesting to hear SBR report.

Well it is very possible that we have not gotten the full story, as always.

But if the dude feels like they are taking 34k from him... it is understandable that he posted a thread...

But do we know the whole story?

jjgold

Pass

Can care lesss

Too busy capping

Sam Odom

why would any post-up pay even if his story is accurate ?

Pinnacle never received any $$$... They allowed him to play on the come but wont payout without the deposits received as stipulated

If David had lost all 9 deposits on the come... would he be wanting to send the $$$

Last edited by Sam Odom; 12-13-16 at 08:08 PM.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Trust me mates I had big money missing from one of my gambling accounts ..it took some time but resolved...I dont know if this David Da Huang is legit or not,,,,,but lets not keep taking shots at him....remember is US vs the books..we are on the same team

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    No reason not to believe the guy. Nobody would take the time to make up a story like that.

Tough one man.
    He might be telling the truth but all the shot takers before him made sure he'll never get paid.

The deposit bounced so no payout for David Da Hung.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

The deposits bounced so no payout for David Da Hung.

fixed... 9 deposits in all

they bounced ... end of story - Period

jjgold

Sammy good work

Fireinthwhole good work

grease lightnin
    &

fixed... 9 deposits in all

they bounced ... end of story - Period

Exactly why I said that instadebit and pinny can wash their hands if they want to...

But if Dave is telling the whole story... Pinny SHOULD make an exception

kinda feel like we don't have the whole story though... because if the routing number and acct number are correct... A middle name shouldn't matter... deposit should still go through
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 12-13-16 at 08:31 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Bye Bye
    It's not jealousy, just natural suspicion.

Many people submit complaints every month. Maybe 5% of them post about their issue on the forum as well as submit a complaint.

A surprisingly high percentage of the people who do feel the need to post as well as ask for SBR help turn out to be not telling the whole story and just trying to put extra pressure on the book to get their way.

That said, and also not knowing as much about Instadebit as some other posters, it does just sound like an administrative stuff up that has caught you out.

Your SBR agent will do whatever they can to help but honestly I cannot see Pinnacle agreeing to honour winnings from a dishonoured deposit.

Instadebit is the one you should be trying to get to take responsibility if they stuffed this up.

I kind of agree. But if you have a book problem, already have SBR looking at it, and then come to PLAYERS TALK and make a thread with a click bait style title... then I kind of go 'hmmmm, why ya acting that way' myself too.

First 123456 ... Last