Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    And yet you were such a broke piece of shit you couldnt be bothered to pay them back when you borrowed them from someone.
    How can I pay Secret STash back. I am not a pro. Borrowed his tokens cause I wanted to gamble with my boys on this site like Paco and some guys I met like yisman and others.
    I offered to send the guy a badass gift which is within sbr rules. Guy kept crying about tokens like an 18 year old kid. I was 18 once too I know how important 30 bucks can be.

Stop being a clown. I owe the guy a thousand coins bro. What is that like 20 30 bucks?

I am one of most generous people you will meet. Just not gonna give my money to random charities sorry. I give my money to poor ppl who require it and I donate my time to charities instead about once every 2 years.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Coiner it's funny. If you can't have a laugh about that then that's on you my man.
    I couldn't care less.

You're the one who wasted time looking for it like I was denying it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I couldn't care less.

You're the one who wasted time looking for it like I was denying it.
    It took me 2 seconds. I remembered it. Lighten up coiner.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    How can I pay Secret STash back. I am not a pro. Borrowed his tokens cause I wanted to gamble with my boys on this site like Paco and some guys I met like yisman and others.
    I offered to send the guy a badass gift which is within sbr rules. Guy kept crying about tokens like an 18 year old kid. I was 18 once too I know how important 30 bucks can be.

Stop being a clown. I owe the guy a thousand coins bro. What is that like 20 30 bucks?

I am one of most generous people you will meet. Just not gonna give my money to random charities sorry. I give my money to poor ppl who require it and I donate my time to charities instead about once every 2 years.
    How can you repay him? Well first you've had years to do so but you decided to spend more time denouncing him and anyone who would listen about the worthlessness of betpoints (I don't care about them but it's not about me and you it's about the person who loaned them). Secondly...you pay 100 bucks...go pro...and do the right thing.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    How can you repay him? Well first you've had years to do so but you decided to spend more time denouncing him and anyone who would listen about the worthlessness of betpoints (I don't care about them but it's not about me and you it's about the person who loaned them). Secondly...you pay 100 bucks...go pro...and do the right thing.
    So offering a badass gift that far exceeds token value I owe him isn't sufficient? That's straight clownin bro. Offered to paypal the guy too and said it was against SBR rules. Could easily just call me privately bro and I'll give him real money. Owe the guy like 15 bucks literally and he tracks me down for a year. Will give him even more on paypal. WHatever he wnats. Ya'll are fukkin weird bro. If any of you came to my house even if you were a stranger I would feed you 24 hours a day, the baddest cognac vodka everything on deck, guaranteed your own bedroom, would try and grab a car for you too from a cousin or brother, everything would be taken care of. I take care of people, simple as that. Just don't got any fukkin tokens, what's so complicated to understand.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Watch out boys, Tatddy on a fkn roll tonight..,..

he's hit more pussies today than donk does in a month.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Goat never change man.

tatddy

Goat nobody is calling you a bad dude and I believe what you say about your generosity. But the fact is stash didn't want to risk being banned by doing something against sbr rules regardless of the secrecy of it.

Maybe if you just apologized to him and said you can't go pro nor pay him that would be the end of it. But you continue to keep laughing people off who call you out on not ever paying him back and mock them/betpoints. It's THAT that keeps this circling for you. Hopefully that makes it "less complicated to understand".

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

I'm on Team Goat.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

this is what is great about SBR...a thread where one poster has a fukking breakdown turns into to hearing about another poster stiffing bet points...you cant make this shit up

and to top it off another poster not remembering he was going to quit SBR back in '13 in which wizzle found the thread in seconds...this place is great
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Fire in da hole

Goat nobody is calling you a bad dude and I believe what you say about your generosity. But the fact is stash didn't want to risk being banned by doing something against sbr rules regardless of the secrecy of it.

Maybe if you just apologized to him and said you can't go pro nor pay him that would be the end of it. But you continue to keep laughing people off who call you out on not ever paying him back and mock them/betpoints. It's THAT that keeps this circling for you. Hopefully that makes it "less complicated to understand".
    Another crazy idea would be to just start transferring 2 pts a day to him...

I'm sorry, but if Mexican Stalling or whatever his name was can pay off like 50k points in 5 years, you can pay off 1k, take you 500 days..

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Plenty of good charities to donate to

Angelman (Bigdays charity)
    ST Judes, Red Cross, or Doctors without Borders.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

So offering a badass gift that far exceeds token value I owe him isn't sufficient? That's straight clownin bro. Offered to paypal the guy too and said it was against SBR rules. Could easily just call me privately bro and I'll give him real money. Owe the guy like 15 bucks literally and he tracks me down for a year. Will give him even more on paypal. WHatever he wnats. Ya'll are fukkin weird bro. If any of you came to my house even if you were a stranger I would feed you 24 hours a day, the baddest cognac vodka everything on deck, guaranteed your own bedroom, would try and grab a car for you too from a cousin or brother, everything would be taken care of. I take care of people, simple as that. Just don't got any fukkin tokens, what's so complicated to understand.
    make good on your commitment..

you don't have a pot to piss in guy

cognac and own bedroom...bitch please

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Powell I am begging you to come back

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

What was the badass gift?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I am thinking a pizza hut gift card

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Milw/Toro over 213
    Nice call me. I think I'll start a millionaires pick club.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Nice call me. I think I'll start a millionaires pick club.
    Save me a spot BG

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28484

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    make good on your commitment..

you don't have a pot to piss in guy

cognac and own bedroom...bitch please

Free HBO?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Probably a fukkin' Furby.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    this is what is great about SBR...a thread where one poster has a fukking breakdown turns into to hearing about another poster stiffing bet points...you cant make this shit up

and to top it off another poster not remembering he was going to quit SBR back in '13 in which wizzle found the thread in seconds...this place is great
    Classic SBR. A self burial and about a half a dozen others. Love it!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

shit is tough in 2016, good thing the year is almost over, posters dropping like flies

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Of course I still log in. I'm getting my moneys worth out of SBR. Still have free plays to use and points to burn. Still won't be back posting anything to help anyone.
    This screams broke dik
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

tatddy

Yep. THIS is what PT is really all about. Can't wait for the next guy to bitch about "not being able to find relevant threads because of the trolling".

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Thanks for taking out the trash tatddy

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Thanks for taking out the trash tatddy
    This time the trash took itself out. I just slammed the door.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Gotta leave like a punk,well done.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is still around

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Says the unvalidated Non Pro
    Coming from an invalidated Non Pro.

On the bright side Jay, you're a validated broke dikk.

bobbywaves

Just don't got any fukkin tokens, what's so complicated to understand.
    I get why you don't have any "fukkin tokens." You're a broke dikk non pro, who can't generate tokens.

I don't get why you're not transferring 2 tokens/day to Stash, until paid off.
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave bobbywaves 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Coming from an invalidated Non Pro.

On the bright side Jay, you're a validated broke dikk.
    Thank zing made me chuckle.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

Il buy you a drink in Detroit any day goat

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3374

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I get why you don't have any "fukkin tokens." You're a broke dikk non pro, who can't generate tokens.

I don't get why you're not transferring 2 tokens/day to Stash, until paid off.
    Some people are on this site just to comment on gambling. Regardless of financial status.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Some people are on this site just to comment on gambling. Regardless of financial status.
    Correct...And some are on this site to take advantage of other peeps generosity.

Since you don't think Goat did anything wrong by offering to buy this thief a drink, it's apparent you condone his stiffing. So your morals obviously come into question.

First 12345 Last