MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Can he pick a winner for tonight?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    He likely didn't mention anything that Snowden didn't reveal already.

lol...at this thread Kraken.

"...from one of the finest colleges in the world..."

wait a f'n minute......

KRACKEN'S A MALE NURSE?????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.....

NO, seriously, what the fuk does Kracken really do for a living.....

nice f'n joke, Opie.....

No, really.......

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    lol. what are they going to find out about me. That I bet points, watch sports, workout, go to work and watch TV?
    Otters, they aren't watching you, they watching that big black guy pound your mom while you are at school.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

lol. what are they going to find out about me. That I bet points, watch sports, workout, go to work and watch TV?

Thanks Triple. I am on the Cheifs tonight

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some truths in there and some misconceptions. Keep in mind I don't have PhD but most of those guys like your patient tend to oversee structure but can't write basic code past

Hello World!

Anything that is connected to wifi can be, in general, penetrated/hacked. Hacking an election though, I can't go that far in belief since machines aren't connected to the internet and there is no joint network between precincts, too many points of separation. Your phones? Hell yes too simple to get into.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

You guys live in fear

Lol

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Some truths in there and some misconceptions. Keep in mind I don't have PhD but most of those guys like your patient tend to oversee structure but can't write basic code past

Hello World!

Anything that is connected to wifi can be, in general, penetrated/hacked. Hacking an election though, I can't go that far in belief since machines aren't connected to the internet and there is no joint network between precincts, too many points of separation. Your phones? Hell yes too simple to get into.
    i'm practicing my speed reading to take all sbr has to offer in before heading to beautiful, warm Miami in less than 24 hours, and I all I really gathered from this post, and agree with, it that "ANYTHING CONNECTED TO MY WIFE I CAN PENETRATE.... WORD!!!"
    Points Awarded:

triplecrown333 gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i'm practicing my speed reading to take all sbr has to offer in before heading to beautiful, warm Miami in less than 24 hours, and I all I really gathered from this post, and agree with, it that "ANYTHING CONNECTED TO MY WIFE I CAN PENETRATE.... WORD!!!"
    Hopefully it's a nice 23 year old cuban girl connected to said wife with ass up face down in waiting! Have a good trip!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Opie again misses the point as usual

First, if you dont think people in powerful and privileged positions love to talk, you're about as moronic as I thought you were. This guy wouldn't shut up

Second, as Ive already addressed, and if you re-read what I wrote you'll realize how dumb your post is, he wasnt sharing national secrets, and in fact most of what he told me is probably general knowledge in his circle. Im sure most high level security experts and even mid-level managers know to be true what he said.

He didnt say the eection was rigged, he just said "its more than possible", nor did he imply who wit would've been rigged for.

he no longer works for nsa or gov't, he now runs his own company so I doubt he has access to anything about the election.

The Kraken

Plus, it doesnt change my life at all, just confirms that nothing is safe. Like others have said, I have nothing of value to hide, so I dont think i'll be getting hacked anytime soon.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Have you ever ridden a moped? What is a moped? The fat or ugly woman that we don't mind riding but sure don't want our friends to see us on.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Yeah sure, Kraken.

The guy that I hire to pump out the shit houses on jobsites said he ran into Dick Cheney coming out of an outhouse and he shared the nuclear codes with him. No biggie.

Kraken

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Kraken.

A F'N MALE NURSE....

no f'n way.....

really, what's the guy do for a living?

Auto Donk

Hey Kracken.....

I've got several degrees, from some of the greatest universities well, uh, "around"....

guess what:

"The election was rigged."

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

We had suspicions of the subject having loose lips regarding his former duties here. After a careful screening process we determined that you, The Kraken, would be the most likely candidate to which the subject would divulge classified material which would then be published online, most likely at this forum.

Steering the subject to an appointment at your office and making sure the subject and yourself had time to converse was actually quite simple via controlling search engines, electronically altering appointments, and various other strategies we employ. However, we could not control how comprehensive your report would be but are very satisfied with the results. The subject has now been dealt with and we thank you for your cooperation.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

This guy was . . . a real straight shooter.

Did the only male nurse on SBR make this determination about the guy while you were holding his balls asking him to cough????

I almost shot straight like that when a sexy female nurse was giving me a physical back in the 7th grade.....

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was told that the new play stations can keep an eye on you for the Feds

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I was in the parking lot of our shop over the summer cleaning a car and some homeless looking guy dressed all in black leather with finger-less gloves and a back-pack walked by and asked which way downtown was. We got to talking a bit and he wouldn't tell me where he originally was from(only said "out West") or give me his name(Told me to call him "Z-man"), but he did go into detail and tell me that he was on the run from the Government because they were doing experiments on his brain in order to control his body and mind from a remote location. He also told me the same shit about cell-phones. Then when I pulled mine out and showed him it was a flip-phone, he told me not to worry because once it's closed they can't do anything to trace me.

This guy was actually really smart except for being completely insane.

Shame he didn't tell ya he was a former Fox News anchor so u could have slurped it up like the pigeon u are.

jjgold

Krackles believes anything although most people in Seattle like that

I can sell this guy anything a salesman's dream

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I was told that the new play stations can keep an eye on you for the Feds
    I figure, and perform every activity in my life, as if the feds are watching and listening and recording at all times......

As that still doesn't phase me or inhibit the same routines I've engaged in for 20 somehting years, I'm surprised a bunch of jackbooted thugs with FBI on their backs haven't kicked my f'n door in......

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I cant tell you who it was, for HIPPA reasons obviously but also because of who he is

But what I can tell you is this, he graduated with a phd from one of the finest colleges in the world, his degree was economics but he specializes in network and systems security.

We got to talking about a bunch of different topics and what he had to say was frightening. This guy wasn't a bullshitter but a real straight shooter.

He was telling me some things the nsa has the capability of doing, and does on a regular basis. He knows Snowden personally. Again normally these are things you hear at a bar, but I googled him and he's legit. He was consulted by the previous two administrations for cyber warfare stuff, all stuff verified.

On to just a few things he said can be done remotely, some may not be surprising to you all but they were to me.

Phones can be remotely controlled to do whatever the nsa wants them to do, including microphones and video on. Electric fireplaces can actually be manipulated and produce CO and pump it out pf the pipes, instead of gas, this one he said was a lab project he worked on at MIT. Airplanes can be hijacked and have been, when I asked him more questions about this he said "we know it can be done because we have all done it".

Basically, anything and everything is nowp possible.

I also asked him if he thought it was possible to rig or manipulate the election and he laughed and said "let me just say it's more than possible"

That was about it. Probably nothing earth shattering for most of you but i found it somewhat terrifying that he verified things I always worried about but chose the "ignorance is bliss" route...
    Kraken I could have told you all this stuff ten years ago but people thought we were all crazy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

You have to be the first male on earth to get their period. I'd beat the shit out of myself daily if i had to live in your head.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    You have to be the first male on earth to get their period. I'd beat the shit out of myself daily if i had to live in your head.
    in his head?? just think of what his children will have to go through

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Jj gold runs the spy division here at sbr he goes by many different aliases be careful men

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Jj gold runs the spy division here at sbr he goes by many different aliases be careful men

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah sure, Kraken.

The guy that I hire to pump out the shit houses on jobsites said he ran into Dick Cheney coming out of an outhouse and he shared the nuclear codes with him. No biggie.

Kraken
    What a crock of shit

you think anyone believes that story

opie

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Kraken I could have told you all this stuff ten years ago but people thought we were all crazy
    Thats what I keep saying.... I dont think what he said is a surprise to a lot people

But instead of it being some rando person on the internet being "paranoid", this guy actually knows

So it validated the paranoia

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    And Id kill myself if I cheered for a college best known for old men shoving their dicks in the assholes of young boys

But whatever turns you on

jjgold

Krackles go live in a fukkin bubble

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This thread would have be worried if it wasn't written by an admitted crackhead.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

brett farve was on pain pills but did you stop betting on him?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Krakles is like a friend of Bill's that tells everybody he knows he met Aerosmith at an AA meeting
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave manny24 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    He likely didn't mention anything that Snowden didn't reveal already.

lol...at this thread Kraken.

"...from one of the finest colleges in the world..."

Yeah, from one of the finest bullshiters in the world, spoken and believed by another bullshiter who posted it here!

You know what I heard and it's 100 fuk'in percent true from the guy who told it to me. If you fashion yourself one of those aluminum tin foil hats and wear it every where you go, it blocks those government mind control gamma rays. I got all this info for only $1 from a guy who owns his own shopping cart and lives behind walmart. Totally legit and this dude lives behind one of the most prestigious walmarts in the USA.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Krakles is like a friend of Bill's that tells everybody he knows he met Aerosmith at an AA meeting

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Opie again misses the point as usual

First, if you dont think people in powerful and privileged positions love to talk, you're about as moronic as I thought you were. This guy wouldn't shut up

Second, as Ive already addressed, and if you re-read what I wrote you'll realize how dumb your post is, he wasnt sharing national secrets, and in fact most of what he told me is probably general knowledge in his circle. Im sure most high level security experts and even mid-level managers know to be true what he said.

He didnt say the eection was rigged, he just said "its more than possible", nor did he imply who wit would've been rigged for.

he no longer works for nsa or gov't, he now runs his own company so I doubt he has access to anything about the election.
    As far as people like this talking, we have to understand that everyone thinks in their own perspective. This guy knows some pretty weird shit. For him to tell you this stuff is nothing to him. Besides, all this stuff is already known to the public. It's not like he's spilling any beans.

I used to teach community college computer classes at night. After class I got to talking to one of my students. He said he worked for the NSA and gave me a few examples to prove his point. He said "if some of the things the NSA knew were made available to the public some people just couldn't handle it. Their beliefs would change dramatically and society couldn't handle it." I said, "you mean like aliens".

The look on his face was golden. He was speechless that I could come up with something like that.

First 123 Last