astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    At some point, you just have to focus on yourself and make your small piece of the world better for you and yours instead if worrying about what other people are doing.
    This made me laugh out loud. Guy wasn't even elected a month ago and he's done such a horrible job that I'm all ready getting the focus on yourself speech.

Again. He managed to piss off the 2 most populated counties before he even took office, in the span of like 3 days.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol look at the 3 sources you posted, what a sheep

stop reading garbage and it will prevent you from posting garbage as well
    Compared to your zero sources? Granted I'm on my phone so haven't looked thru the whole thread but I haven't seen a single link from a Trump supporter. Which makes since, because he just makes shit up as well. The difference being his supporters blindly believe it, then defend it regardless of if he sticks to it or not.

And kidcudi, yes the government wastes tons of tax money. It isn't really the amount that bothers me, it's the fact he said he'd do one thing then does the literal exact opposite. I fail to see how that's just so difficult for Trump supporters to understand.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Compared to your zero sources? Granted I'm on my phone so haven't looked thru the whole thread but I haven't seen a single link from a Trump supporter. Which makes since, because he just makes shit up as well. The difference being his supporters blindly believe it, then defend it regardless of if he sticks to it or not.

And kidcudi, yes the government wastes tons of tax money. It isn't really the amount that bothers me, it's the fact he said he'd do one thing then does the literal exact opposite. I fail to see how that's just so difficult for Trump supporters to understand.
    well enjoy your next 4 years on the Trump Train, feel free to jump off if you so please

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

perhaps you should look at my posts then before claiming there are no links to things I have said as a Trump supporter, mainly to pauly, but yeah...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's not even so much that he wants to change the policy. He will have the right to do that. At the appropriate time in the appropriate way. But doing it ad hoc before he takes office, before having a SoS, without notifying the administration or state department...just irresponsible. The current president has given him all sorts of respect - how about giving respect back by not causing diplomatic incidents through ignoring decades-long policies, before taking office. Is that really too much to ask?
    She called just to congrats Trump.. This should not have even gotten out in the news let alone China finding out about it.. What should he have done, screen the call? It's not like Trump went out of his way to call the President of Taiwan.. All taken out of context as usual..

Trumps tweet -

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-03-16 at 02:13 PM.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Another cry baby thread because Hillary lost.. Pathetic.....

Actually, no. I haven't brought up another candidate at all. Just pointing out Trump is a clown, with multiple examples, sources, and reasons why.

Perhaps reading isn't your strong suit? Critical thinking not your area either? No wonder you support Trump, you have so much in common.

astro61200

She called just to congrats Trump.. This should not have even gotten out in the news let alone China finding out about it.. What should he have done, screen the call? It's not like Trump went out of his way to call the President of Taiwan.. All taken out of context as usual..

Trumps tweet -

Donald J. Trump Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.
    Well a President hasn't taken a phone call from Taiwan since 1979. So, yeah, screening a phone call would probably be a good idea.

Maybe learning something about the places that are calling before taking their calls wouldn't be too much to ask. Though he seems to know a lot about Pakistan since they're "fantastic"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually, no. I haven't brought up another candidate at all. Just pointing out Trump is a clown, with multiple examples, sources, and reasons why.

Perhaps reading isn't your strong suit? Critical thinking not your area either? No wonder you support Trump, you have so much in common.
    Guy hasn't even been sworn into office yet, economy is thriving, everything is going nicely with his selections of people for positions, etc..

I don't need to read your hateful garbage for our new President elect.. It's unfounded and you can't even wait til he takes office before shooting the man down.. Pathetic and desperate....

Take a hike pal and leave the Country if you don't like what you see.. Canada is a good option no?

BUILD IT!!! Cut government funding to sanctuary cities and make them suffer I say... Get the illegals out and give back the jobs to the inner city unemployed legal citizens of America...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-03-16 at 02:21 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Guy hasn't even been sworn into office yet, economy is thriving, everything is going nicely with his selections of people for positions, etc..

I don't need to read your hateful garbage for our new President elect.. It's unfounded and you can't even wait til he takes office before shooting the man down.. Pathetic and desperate....

Take a hike pal and leave the Country if you don't like what you see.. Canada is a good option no?

BUILD IT!!! Cut government funding to sanctuary cities and make them suffer I say...

Democrats(Obama) 2008, hope, change! Give him a chance. We did. Obama fukking sucked. What did he do other than kill race relations, blame every white cop for shooting a black man with no evidence that the officer was wrong(what happened to due process...) Don't give me bullshit about the economy. A monkey could have taken that market and ran it up. Printing money. Highest debt EVER. Highest number of folks out of the workforce. Yawn, I could go on and on.

Republicans gave him a shot. He failed. Now you get Trump. 2+2=4, its that fukking simple
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave kidcudi92 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

This is why it is inherently futile to argue with Trump supporters.

They are not based in verifiable and sourced facts. They will make some inane butt-hurt insult, throw out old and heavily partisan references that have nothing to do with what is being discussed and then finally just make negative statements about the sources (which are fact checked, sourced and verifiable).

There is not a rational fact based reason to support trump for the job, there is only the emotional/partisan reasons and the paper thin successful businessman reason (more a name and reality star than a businessman).

Sad but true. I really am worried about Canadian politics that is starting to show this utter lack of interest in facts in favour of hyperbolic statements for effect. Being rabidly for a political character over judging the issues and facts and then making a decision is now rampant.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

BUILD IT!!! Cut government funding to sanctuary cities and make them suffer I say... Get the illegals out and give back the jobs to the inner city unemployed legal citizens of America...

You can thank Obama for that because that is what Trump is inheriting.

Trump saving 1000 jobs in Indiana and you go ga ga over it but when Obama bailed out the auto industry and saved 1.5 million jobs Republicans everywhere were mad and tried to block it. And by the way each and every penny of that bail out was paid back....lets see how much Carrier pays back. Oh wait they don't have to so never mind but I guess 2 years down the road they will threaten to leave and Trump can again cut a deal and at that point maybe give breaks of 14 million.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

damn didn't realize so many folks on SBR were scared pussies about Trump being President

definitely needed to keep the establishment

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11708

Rumor has it that he is going to repeal the income tax

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Democrats(Obama) 2008, hope, change! Give him a chance. We did. Obama fukking sucked. What did he do other than kill race relations, blame every white cop for shooting a black man with no evidence that the officer was wrong(what happened to due process...) Don't give me bullshit about the economy. A monkey could have taken that market and ran it up. Printing money. Highest debt EVER. Highest number of folks out of the workforce. Yawn, I could go on and on.

Republicans gave him a shot. He failed. Now you get Trump. 2+2=4, its that fukking simple
    Where have you been the last 8 years, Rip Van?

You don't remember from day one, your boys publically saying they won't work with him? Like true POS's
    they sat on their asses for 8 years. Ball babying, bitching, obstructing and failing to bring up bills for votes.
    How American.

Then you guys voted in the same swamp and a swamp thing. You can't see why us on the left hate everything
    Republican?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Where have you been the last 8 years, Rip Van?

You don't remember from day one, your boys publically saying they won't work with him? Like true POS's
    they sat on their asses for 8 years. Ball babying, bitching, obstructing and failing to bring up bills for votes.
    How American.

Then you guys voted in the same swamp and a swamp thing. You can't see why us on the left hate everything
    Republican?
    Yawn...this thread is tiring with all the excuses. Just a month and a couple weeks until he is your President

Sidenote - sorry I don't want a tranny with and a dick in my young female cousins' bathrooms

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Astro and I actually agree on something.

Cheers mate!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    You can thank Obama for that because that is what Trump is inheriting.

Trump saving 1000 jobs in Indiana and you go ga ga over it but when Obama bailed out the auto industry and saved 1.5 million jobs Republicans everywhere were mad and tried to block it. And by the way each and every penny of that bail out was paid back....lets see how much Carrier pays back. Oh wait they don't have to so never mind but I guess 2 years down the road they will threaten to leave and Trump can again cut a deal and at that point maybe give breaks of 14 million.
    I voted for Obama in his 1st term, and I do think he did a good job working us out of the recession, however it got us trillions in debt and any president could have done that looking back.. He shoved Obamacare down our throats and penalized us with a tax penalty if we didn't sign up.. That's about as communistic as it gets..

I slowly began to realize Obama was extremely soft and was into a one world order rather then looking after America's own citizens.. He then stunk it up in his second term and coasted.. I can't wait to get Obama out of office now...

I did a complete 180 turn with Obama especially with his immigration plans and taking in Syrian refugees like he did.. His weak stance on borders and amnesty plans pissed me off.. etc.. Countries laugh at us now, radical Islam continues to grow as a threat, thanks Obama!!!!... Hillary probably would have been a better President then Obama if I had to guess which is hard for me to say..

VERY HAPPY TRUMP WON!!! HE HAS MY 100% support and got my vote...

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    And replace it with what?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Democrats are losers I'll keep saying it

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

D2 bets let it go man it's over you lost hugely

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Now that's funny.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    D2 bets let it go man it's over you lost hugely
    Let what go?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

We going to have a new thread every time the media doesn't agree with something trump does? If the media did there job and was not biased there would be stories all the time about obama as well but there isn't it's like we're still in here trying to argue about something that's over with he won now just give him the four years and let's see what happens

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

OP, re thread no 1, you're glad trump's going what corportations?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Cost of living in the USA is dirt cheap already.
    Lol......

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Not the lottery if you actually do research and such...yes I know they manipulate it and control it. You have to study how they do it and be on the right side with them, thus you make money. Most Americans are too lazy to figure out how to do that
    Lol dude, Are you an insider?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

does it make since?

penetrating moron. Where is khicks lol

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Donald Trump will disappoint like every president disappoints their supporters.

It's sort of the nature of politics.

You make these idealistic promises and then fail to live up to most of them. It transcends party. I think it's naive to think that anyone, even a political outsider like Trump, wouldn't fail to meet the expectations placed upon him.

Trump used such aggressive rhetoric that I think it may allow him to disappoint his most ardent supporters more than most presidents but I don't think it's anything new.

I think plenty of people voted for Trump with realistic expectation of what he would be able to accomplish and I have no issue with those people.

Anyone who took his lofty promises too literally is probably not the sharpest tool on the political shed but is also going to be disappointed.

The problem with running on a platform of what essentially amounts to populism is that you often lack the support of
    Your own party and are more likely to fail to live up to some of your promises. It happens to all politicians but the effects of negative reaction of living up to those expectations is exacerbated when you run as an anti-establishment populist.

Not really fair to Trump but at the same time he likely wouldn't have been elected had he gone a different route.

Populism is a doubl edged sword.

First 123