astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Trump supporters, help me out

I am in need of some assistance.

When speaking with a Trump supporter, should I be more offended by the word "libtard" or by the word "cuck"?

Also, can you please give me a scale, from 1 to 10 (with 1 being Fox News is having audio problems, to 10 being 2 gay guys just walked into a wedding cake store to purchase their wedding cake, which is ran by a black woman that employs a white guy as the janitor) of how offended I should act if someone calls me these things OR how hard I should laugh if I hear someone else get called them.

I'm just trying to be courteous, so I can give the proper response in these situations instead of just a blank stare and a look of puzzlement.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles, stealthyburrito, and GUMMO77

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

If you hear somebody say "get the F over it already", I would probably go ahead and just do that.

astro61200

I'm genuinely asking. I don't care that Trump won, seems to have some things going on I like. I'm just curious as I see "cuck" this and "libtard" that non-stop. So these things must truly mean more than what I take them for.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Well, they were called bigots & trumptards for about a year. Probably going to take a little bit while for that libtard talk to die down. Neither side is full of "tards" & bad people...they just have different views & opinions

astro61200

I get the libtard thing, but I've seen a few people on here that will call someone a "cuck" then just expect the conversation to be over with. Like they just called the other person the worst possible thing ever, and that the only proper response from the other party would be complete speechlessness and shame. Which would make it a 10 on the scale.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Check out /r the Donald and ask the same question (Reddit if u don't know) 👌

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is already a legend

Breaking all sorts of records too

Futures markets breaking volume records since he took office

NY shattering subscription numbers also

TV making hundreds of millions

His name now surpassed everyone in world as most popular person in world

jjgold

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

I've never said libtard or cuck. I prefer bootlicker or statist

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Don't talk politics to anyone . . . ever. Nothing good can ever come out of it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: astro61200, and thetrinity

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is already a legend

Breaking all sorts of records too

Futures markets breaking volume records since he took office

NY shattering subscription numbers also

TV making hundreds of millions

His name now surpassed everyone in world as most popular person in world
    An opinion coming from someone who steals from his family members. Yes I value this opinion

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Don't talk politics to anyone . . . ever. Nothing good can ever come out of it.
    with respect...
    Bullshit
    I have learned things by talking/writing about politics, even here on the forum

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The Libtard name has been around long before Trump ever came into the picture. I have been hearing the word "snowflake" being used quite often now though.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    I get the libtard thing, but I've seen a few people on here that will call someone a "cuck" then just expect the conversation to be over with. Like they just called the other person the worst possible thing ever, and that the only proper response from the other party would be complete speechlessness and shame. Which would make it a 10 on the scale.
    Cuck was a most effective slur against conservatives virtue signaling against Trump's immigration policy during the Republican nomination process. Insinuating that they were traitors really stung, even weak conservatives don't like being emasculated, and the word itself offended their sensibilities. I'd encourage you to go back and look at the National Review's initial reaction, they freaked out.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Same shit different wording would have been said from other side had Hillary won(minus the protest and public displays). Every group is so certain they are right and the other is stupid or lessor that they spend tons of effort and time arguing with each other in an attempt to explain/prove superiority. One of these days (hopefully in my lifetime if Im lucky) you will have a true middle ground candidate emerge that is capable of winning an election and altering the current two party system.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Same shit different wording would have been said from other side had Hillary won(minus the protest and public displays). Every group is so certain they are right and the other is stupid or lessor that they spend tons of effort and time arguing with each other in an attempt to explain/prove superiority. One of these days (hopefully in my lifetime if Im lucky) you will have a true middle ground candidate emerge that is capable of winning an election and altering the current two party system.
    I'm fairly sure that Trump is about as close to middle ground you will ever see in your life. He does not cater to the far right, and certainly not the far left. But if you cannot see Trump as a centered candidate or POTUS, perhaps it is your perspective that needs to adjust to know exactly what centered means. Does centered mean it must come from the D side?

Dr.Gonzo

Self righteous fence sitters are even worse, too afraid to take a stand.

jjgold

if you did not vote for Trump your a jerkoff

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

I am in need of some assistance.When speaking with a Trump supporter, should I be more offended by the word "libtard" or by the word "cuck"?
    The difference between libtards and cucks is that libtards only pretend to be offended by a descriptive label, while cucks are truly offended.

Also, can you please give me a scale, from 1 to 10 (with 1 being Fox News is having audio problems, to 10 being 2 gay guys just walked into a wedding cake store to purchase their wedding cake, which is ran by a black woman that employs a white guy as the janitor) of how offended I should act if someone calls me these things OR how hard I should laugh if I hear someone else get called them.
    The only things that should truly offend you, provided that you are actually a man, are unlawful actions that threaten your life, welfare, or liberty.

I'm just trying to be courteous, so I can give the proper response in these situations instead of just a blank stare and a look of puzzlement.
    Always be courteous whenever possible.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

If you steal from family members to gamble what are you called? Brock landers?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Trump>jjgold>Brock

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Melting snowflakes is the favorite term lately

Cuck is soooo August

astro61200

This thread has been very informative. Please keep me up to date on any new wordings by either side. I need to know when I should be offended!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    with respect...
    Bullshit
    I have learned things by talking/writing about politics, even here on the forum
    on here is different, it could easily burn you in real life

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Self righteous fence sitters are even worse, too afraid to take a stand.
    Not self righteous nor a fence sitter. Just not delusional to the point of believing my candidate is so much better than the other that I need to degrade the other based on his/her views right or wrong.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm a Trumptard, but have never heard cuck. What the hell does it mean? Doesn't sound like one I would use. Unless it's just rooster, then even worse. That's not clever at all. Has to mean something else. What did I miss?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I'm a Trumptard, but have never heard cuck. What the hell does it mean? Doesn't sound like one I would use. Unless it's just rooster, then even worse. That's not clever at all. Has to mean something else. What did I miss?
    cuckold

A sexually inadequate husband who accepts his wife's pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will penetrate,even if it means denying her husband. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to penetrate

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    on here is different, it could easily burn you in real life
    oh, I misunderstood . . .

but I do it at times in real life

I am THAT dude ! !

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I wouldn't call you a "cuck", pal, but out of curiosity, what does your wife's boyfriends jizz taste like?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    oh, I misunderstood . . .

but I do it at times in real life

I am THAT dude ! !

What part of Pittsburgh, I'm from beaver county

Dr.Gonzo

Not self righteous nor a fence sitter. Just not delusional to the point of believing my candidate is so much better than the other that I need to degrade the other based on his/her views right or wrong.
    >Not self righteous

People who think differently to me are delusional.

>Not a fence sitter

Waiting for a true middle ground candidate.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    >Not self righteous

People who think differently to me are delusional.

>Not a fence sitter

Waiting for a true middle ground candidate.
    I said I wasn't delusional, never spoke of anyone else'ss delusions(but no need to read, you're already certain). And I want a middle ground candidate, which was probably a poor choice of words on my part. By middle ground I mean a candidate that will speak to everyone rather than pandering to whatever specific groups they have targeted. Dems for years have pandered to minorities painting the right as top to bottom racists with any thought or idea they had. Trump did same this year pandering to the angry redneck they took our jobs crowd with talk of building the wall which anyone with half a brain knew was a crock of garbage.

We need to be able to sit down and discuss immigration without everyone labeling everyone involved as a bigot, racists or whatever. We need to be able to discuss ways to improve the lives of the poor, uneducated lower class in a productive manner without all the attacks.

But you're right, I'm obviously a self righteous, fence sitter just making things worse. We need to stick to the name calling, chest thumping, protests, riots, and general division we have come to currently.

astro61200

http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of...ers-1764151188

This article was entertaining to read, also the quotes from the Donald sound exactly like his campaigning. Sounds like a used car salesman. Not gonna lie though, I'm about to start talking up everything I sell to see if it actually works (it got him into the Oval Office so it just might)

And, yes, I know it's a gawker article but that doesn't change the fact he made the quotes and all of these businesses failed miserably. The commentary is entertaining.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Astro you vote for Clinton?

12 Last