stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Video - boys if she has a boyfriend you need to fade quickly, pick included

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

My man... a woman tells you they have a BF when they don't want the hassle of telling you NO straight up

sportsfan9698

I have dated more women who are married or have a BF than I can count. If she likes you, she will go to bed with you.

stevek173

I didn't think of that, that could be true too. In her case I believe she has a boyfriend.

Either way it's a means to parting ways, so that's cool, she's great and if he's real he's a lucky guy that I respect. Plenty of beautiful fish in the sea.

Thank you for the insight, there are things I'm good but I have a long way to go in understanding their language and what they really mean. I just want to have a good time, to enjoy and to be enjoyable is about it.

Thank you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stevey you worry about girls too much

Why?

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I have dated more women who are married or have a BF than I can count. If she likes you, she will go to bed with you.
    I have as well but I stopped because my real life is very busy and I don't have the time or mind for boyfriends/husbands that want me dead.

Thanks again man, and I do mean that.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stevey you worry about girls too much

Why?
    Because coach, life is much better with the right teammate man, in every facet.

You still talking to that pretty that was in the video with you?

I really liked her for you.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Who does she think she is? Rejecting the former State of New Jersey volleyball captain?!

I gotta tell ya...this bitch's got some big cojones!

PS: Steve I like the play- will tail for ¼ of a unit. GL!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

StevieK, my new life coach.

jjgold

Stevey life coach??

Pass

Kid fukked up

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Did you tell her you were into getting the belt?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Stevie I think theres some asbestos in that ceiling

Stevie please be careful

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Stevie, you're doin good. You're doin really good.

We don't take shit from anyone.

Maybe a Borgata trip in January. Imagine if we BOTH made the final table!

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

You do not give a shit about your own environment, smoking in your own room. Any woman is better off a guy like you.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steve..heck with the tramp....all women are ho's....just move on....but if u want her that bad all women have a price...you just got to find out what it is

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Because coach, life is much better with the right teammate man, in every facet.

You still talking to that pretty that was in the video with you?

I really liked her for you.
    no way....been on both sides...was married for 30 yrs.....being single is the only way to go

jjgold

Single

Jerkoffs in relationships

Winners Fuk hookers

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Single

Jerkoffs in relationships

Winners Fuk hookers
    Men with no game feel the need to tie one down... sad

stevek173

Haha great stuff guys, and gl RR.

Chuck that sounds good, we'll see how this DUI shakes out for me. We can always party in my neck of the woods then head up.

Sportsfan you clearly know your stuff so I will run scenarios by you. Yes this one didn't work out but that's cool. I'll make it clear I'm no clinger and that if he has her he must be a good dude. She will see the whole thing as flattering, it's a good place to eat and drink and very local to me so that'll be cool.

Out in this little town I do some stuff in a little hottie had her eye on me and I told her she looked really nice. She said thank you and very sweetly made sure I heard her say to have a good day as I was saying it to someone else. Not sure how old she is, definitely much younger than me. I like it and when I'm back up there if she's around I'm going for digits in a way that'll make her smile whether I get them or not.

Also in that town there is a blonde that helped me find my wallet. She's very beautiful and looks like she likes to party too. Not sure if she's taken but if she's taken I wouldn't be surprised. She told me I thought the person who found my wallet in her store stole my money because I put it in my pocket because I'm messy. I agreed and we shared a healthy laugh. BULLSEYE babe, you nailed it. Might go for digits form her too when I'm back up there.

In this other town I was in there were three. One subtly threatened to mug me and I was too fukkin drunk to realize she was just following up looking at me from inside the tat parlor to realize that she was just flirting and wanted me to ask for her number. I'm pissed at myself for that one. What kind of an idiot doesn't get digits there? Fok. I predict she's a college girl but I don't know. Knockout, as was her friend.

Another one very quickly and randomly played with a private part of my body then disappeared into a group of her giggling friends. Definitely didn't offend me. Do it again. Your friends can do. Bounce me around like a ping pong ball, that's fine.

Another one went to see a band I cover. I told her she has beautiful eyes and she thanked me. It was nice.

Gotta lay low on that town for a bit as the po po developed a distaste for me since I was blasted two times and rocking out hard the other on the geetar. After the the thing with the heat is resolved I look forward to chilling there some more, teaching people chords, playing and meeting more hotties.

I do like to party when away from work but my end game is a teammate to take on this fukkin world with, man.

And so the search continues.

Very entertaining search.

Last edited by stevek173; 11-27-16 at 07:44 PM.