View Poll Results: Which SBR Poster Is The Conor McGregor of the Forum?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • jjgold

11 18.33%
  • BIGDAY

7 11.67%
  • Opie1988

8 13.33%
  • lakerboy

3 5.00%
  • DiggityDaggityDo

2 3.33%
  • Iwinyourmoney

4 6.67%
  • sweep

4 6.67%
  • Goat Milk

0 0%
  • KickShootThrow

2 3.33%
  • RudyRuetigger

2 3.33%
  • ABEHONEST

2 3.33%
  • AutoDonk

15 25.00%
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

JJ is more of the Kalib Starnes of the forum.

KickShootThrow
    Make SBR Sharp Again!
    KickShootThrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    you're outta luck, waves......

Kickles likes her men with an actual chest, not a flappy small-b cup rack......

but, perhaps she's got a thing for ghettos and 82 ford taurases with no hub caps..... and rubber dongs strapped on their f'n forheads......

kickles, here's how waves rolls:

Hop in and get yourself a handful of that..... (well, at least a handfull of flappy b-cups, if you can squish both flappy into one hand)......

meanwhile, here's how donk rolls:

shit, half the posters on that list above would've loved to have blown me about an hour after this photo was taken, just so they could get a taste of Ms. Drake's vagina......
    Oh wow Donk, what a player.

We should get together

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Donker is going to bang JJ's girl.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Donker is going to bang JJ's girl.
    I pretty much bang everybody's girl.....

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

I pretty much bang everybody's girl.....
    Does Ms. Donk partake in the festivities?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Does Ms. Donk partake in the festivities?
    only if she wants to.....

candidly, she usually picks out our score, for if i do it, it's usually an immediate thumbs down (which is why i learned long ago not to voice a preference for any particular available babe)..... Any wise guy in the so called lifestyle knows this key rule: "let her run the show, you sit back and enjoy the fun and wonderful fruits of her labor.... The second a hot babe is your idea, your babe will deep-six it because her inner insecurities, and her knowledge or fear, even if unsubstantiated, of what other women will try and take from her, will fill her head and cause her concern to the extent it won't be happening..... even if your babe also finds her to be the hottest unicorn available and wants to do her more than you do."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-29-16 at 09:20 PM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

candidly, she usually picks out our score, for if i do it, it's usually an immediate thumbs down (which is why i learned long ago not to voice a preference for any particular available babe)..... Any wise guy in the so called lifestyle knows this key rule: "let her run the show, you sit back and enjoy the fun and wonderful fruits of her labor.... The second a hot babe is your idea, your babe will deep-six it because her inner insecurities, and her knowledge or fear, even if unsubstantiated, of what other women will try and take from her, will fill her head and cause her concern to the extent it won't be happening..... even if your babe also finds her to be the hottest unicorn available and wants to do her more than you do."
    this .. .. this is how we roll
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Auto Donk for President

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I had Opie as the clear number one and Donker as a close 2nd but I really think they could easily split it. Both total pimps if they want to be, but have no need to be because they both have beautiful wives and are extremely economically sound. Yes Donkner lives more of a nothing to lose lifestyle but don't underestimate Opie, his drinking during family idle time then teaching his family hunting and sports as time allows.

I call for a split vote/win between those two with many honorable mentions.

First 123