grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by p4$$ion View Post
    concussion or not, they'll put andrew luck on the same shit that killed len bias and he'll be good to go.
    Cocaine?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

How will they know when he is okay? The guy looks half mentally ill to begin with
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Game is off the board EVERYWHERE, including Bovada. Line services that show the -3 are showing the last line before game went off the board, so your book is not the sharpest tool in the shed. As I said, line will be around -7.5 when in re-opens (assuming Luck not cleared).

My buddy this morning swears that -3 -120 was on Bookmaker, NOT Bovada. He is saying for sure.

It does happen that Scores and Odds mirrors Bookmaker's lines.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like I said Pitt should boat race these clowns. Even with Luck the Colts are avg team at best and inferior to Pitt in every way aside from kicker haha. Without Luck this is a 2-14 squad I can't believe some fools thought they would be fine with this nobody bum Tolzien lol. The football or network gods might make it interesting but Pitt wins here.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Colts should use McAfee at QB

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Colts should use McAfee at QB
    They should. He is a winner

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you guys are all retarded if Luck doesn't play on a Thanksgiving night game vs a 5-5 Steelers team that has gone 1-4 last 5 games (only beating Browns) and you don't go all in on the Steelers spread, they need every win they can muster and this is an easy one for them

you did see how the Steelers handle the Colts D the last couple years? they handle it with ease. Big Ben will make mince meat of the man to man defense

can't wait to see what kind of TD celebrations A Brown will have ready for us

Colts are coming off big road win vs Packers, bye week and big win vs Titans to get to 5-5... but they barely held on after going up 21-0 and then dropping an easy 3rd down pass and then Vinny missing his first FGA in 45 tries going back 14 months... they held on to win 24-17 when they should've been up 28-0 or 24-0

they still haven't played a 4 quarter game... and the Steelers will score on them with utter ease
    as I explained in detailed points for you guys

I know the Colts

First 12