pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Is it Dallas and Seattle in the NFC championship game?

Looking like it stil early but I don't see any NFC teams really contending what do you guys think if it is Seattle and Dallas who wins and why?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No..Dallas will lose

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Giants or Atlanta could give them a game. Maybe Minnesota if AP comes back. Never know who will be peaking at the right time. It's going to be tough to win in Seattle though

pilebuck13

Seattle not as scary at home I remember reading a article where most of the Seattle defense said it is very hard for them to communicate on defense with the crowd noise

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

yup. seattle is the best team in football. marshawn who? they reload like the pats. brought the o line together. defensive backfield is best i remember since bucs with lynch and barber. and bennett isn't even healthy yet. 2nd best coach in football. if it's a chess match he beats garrett with a gameplan to frustrate the rookies, and the players to execute it. younger version of brady's pats. wilson best qb after brady in nfl.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 198

Would be a great game

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Giants and Seattle

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Looks like it. Alot of season left. I was on hawks today.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Seattle get to play 6 games in the weakest scoring division, and Dallas get to play 6 in the strongest NFC division, that negates any sort of myth of a Dallas weaker draw that make them look better.
    Should be a fun play-offs in the NFC.
    Hard to look past those teams but if Vikings can sort it out before the play-offs they'll be a chance

Wouldn't bother looking at anyone else
    Last edited by Jeff_Black; 11-20-16 at 08:25 PM.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Lots of season left.

Injuries will occur.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Cowboys haven't beat a winning team if I'm not mistaken

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Seattle get to play 6 games in the weakest scoring division, and Dallas get to play 6 in the strongest NFC division, that negates any sort of myth of a Dallas weaker draw that make them look better.
    Should be a fun play-offs in the NFC.
    Hard to look past those teams but if Vikings can sort it out before the play-offs they'll be a chance

Wouldn't bother looking at anyone else
    Vikings have no chance in my opinion Bradford is not a playoff quarterback....Dallas looks scary but a rookie in the playoffs is also scary giants idk about them I guess you can never rule out the redskins I have some heavy futures on steelers in afc championship I hope they turn it around

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Cowboys haven't beat a winning team if I'm not mistaken
    There only loss was against a winning team Giants idk

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Vikings have no chance in my opinion Bradford is not a playoff quarterback....Dallas looks scary but a rookie in the playoffs is also scary giants idk about them I guess you can never rule out the redskins I have some heavy futures on steelers in afc championship I hope they turn it around
    I agree but if their defense can carry things the way other teams do at times it will be tough. If you can trust him to get them down there a few times I guess many things are possible.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    No..Dallas will lose
    I'm a Giant homer and lifer, I loathe the Cowboys, I detest everything Dallas.
    Having said that, the Cowboys have the best o-line I have seen in a decade, one of the best rookie QB's I've ever seen, one of the best rookie RB's I've ever seen, Whitten the tight end is extremely smart and dependable, then you got that Dez character, who is a top four wideout in the NFL behind Jones and Brown.
    Bailey is deadly accurate and pretty much automatic as a place kicker as you can find.
    Cowboy offense is flawless, in every aspect.

Their defense only gives up 19 points a game, they are a top ten defense depending on what metrics you use.
    The biggest flaw is you can pass on the Cowboys some.

It pains me to say this, it really does, I don't see the Cowboys losing more than one of their remaing regular season games. and I don't think any team in the NFC can beat them in the NFC tournament, and that includes Seatlle.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Having said that, the Cowboys have the best o-line I have seen in a decade, one of the best rookie QB's I've ever seen, one of the best rookie RB's I've ever seen, Whitten the tight end is extremely smart and dependable, then you got that Dez character, who is a top four wideout in the NFL behind Jones and Brown.
    Bailey is deadly accurate and pretty much automatic as a place kicker as you can find.

Their defense only gives up 19 points a game, they are a top ten defense depending on what metrics you use.

It pains me to say this, it really does, I don't see the Cowboys losing more than one of their remaing regular season games. and I don't think any team in the NFC can beat them in the NFC tournament, and that includes Seatlle.
    Nash your high what solid defense has this team faced?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

it is the NFL

of course either can can beat early

Buckles settle down

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Cowboys have the easiest schedule out of 32 teams
    Seattle has 5th hardest

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32267

You can only beat what's on your schedule.

pilebuck13

Yes true we will see gold your sweating bullets...I just feel your giving them a little to much credit I believe they are a great team but you kinda went over the top

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

yes, Seattle by 3

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Well for starters today they faced the #1 rated defense and put up 27 points & over 400 yards of offense..

4 of their 10 games have been against teams ranked in the top 1/3 of the league in terms of ypg allowed.. put up an average of 29 points in those games

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Big time Giants fan as well.. Romo is the better option for this team. They haven't beaten anyone. They'll regret keeping him on the bench although I can't blame them

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Dallas has beaten 4 playoff teams from last year (GB, Pitt, Cincy, Wash), Philly, Baltimore and lost to the Giants by one after fukstik didn't go out of bounds and cost a FG try to win that one. That is a cakewalk schedule.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

straight facts b

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Seahawks are going to the Superbowl. Dallas will go 13-3 and choke in the 1st round to the Giants or Redskins.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

iam thinking dallas all the way

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Just wait till the Vikings get AP back in a couple weeks they're going to the SB

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Just wait till the Vikings get AP back in a couple weeks they're going to the SB
    No way no how Bradford can't even be a "game manager guy is a clown" I see Dallas defense being there down fall and of coarse having a rookie as arguably the most important in football can't help either look I'm not throwing salt on Dallas there impressive but they will be exposed soon

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm beginning to think Dallas can even beat New England... or cover the line. This Dallas team is something else.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Seattle on another level defensively. who's gonna pressure russell wilson? no one. carolina could match seattle's defensive intensity last year. cowboys don't have enough talent on that side of the ball. when zeke beats the frontline, you got wagner and wright waiting. and then kam and thomas after that. no big plays. can't go deep on sherman. playoff football is different and 'hawks are conditioned for that. like what denver did to steelers and pats efficient offenses last year.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If dallas does play seattle. I hope they dont tie 6-6 in overtime. In that ariz game. When ariz was on 1st and goal from 1 and missed the winning fg. Espn tracked win probabilities and ariz was 99.8% to win. Then seatte got to the 2 of ariz and their win probabilitie was 99.6% and the game tied out. Like wow. Ill never see that again.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don't rule out the Giants

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Honestly,
    Could a guy who just lost His Last 4 Thousand Dollars last night, Wake Up and post......."don't rule out the Giants ".......😂😅😄

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Seattle peaking. RW healthy. D is faster, tougher than any other team in the tournament.

As a Patriot homer, I want nothing to do with the Seahawks. Bring on the Cowboys with a rookie QB, Ginger
    calling the shots and BB having 2 weeks to game plan.

12 Last