MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Vegas outs has the best potential and CAPACITY in earnings. you have HIGH MAX plays and instant PAY at windows, which is a very good system if u know what you are doing. Also, i heard if u meet the right network of sharps, u can learn and get even more IN THE KNOW, and just be on top of the industry in secrecy.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    Vegas outs has the best potential and CAPACITY in earnings. you have HIGH MAX plays and instant PAY at windows, which is a very good system if u know what you are doing. Also, i heard if u meet the right network of sharps, u can learn and get even more IN THE KNOW, and just be on top of the industry in secrecy.
    Higher limits in Vegas?!?!

If you're limited offshore because you're sharp, you'll eventually be limited in Vegas As well.

The pros and cons of living in Vegas have been discussed ad nauseum and there are plenty of both. Why not move to Fallon and bet with stations?

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTizzy View Post
    you trolling mate??? whatever nice copy pasta

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Well damn. There were some warning signs with Louisville , but nobody saw this. Jackson wasn't having a good game, and he tried to do it all himself. They played like a one man team today. Just have to top your cap to Houston. They played with nothing to lose

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The committee is very happy now they can put their favorite team Ohio St in with little argument since the big 10 champ would have kept Louisville out

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

NOW Washington is back in the picture, but they probably need Michigan to win in Columbus and Ohio State will be around -7.5 for that game.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Houston has to jump Western Michigan now if they win Out, right?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Houston has to jump Western Michigan now if they win Out, right?
    Houston has to win AAC to qualify for Cotton Bowl

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Houston has to win AAC to qualify for Cotton Bowl
    Does not look good, Houston still trails Navy by one game in the loss column and they lost the head-to-head.

By the way, BOISE STATE passed Western Michigan in the last CFP Rankings

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Didn't help thats for sure. The deficit forced us into throwing way more than normal IMO. Never got the run game going which is our calling card
    Why didn't they run more screen passes or draw plays if the Houston defense was getting to the QB so much? This game reminded me of the Arizona State/Utah game where Hunter Dimick of Utah had 5 sacks. ASU kept dropping back and Utah was able to get through all game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Line is right for the most part. Houston is a good TD worse than they were to start the year. If this was early in the year, I could see this game being Houston +6 or so potentially. You seem to forget the dismantling of BC and NC State that Louisville had. IF they get rolling early, there is nothing Houston can do to stop them. Louisville has the best offense in the country and if Jackson is clicking in the passing game, it will be a long night for Houston.
    Are we finished with all of your homer Louisville B.S. now?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are we finished with all of your homer Louisville B.S. now?
    Nope louisville would be favorite over all 3 big 10 teams minus osu TODAY

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Why didn't they run more screen passes or draw plays if the Houston defense was getting to the QB so much? This game reminded me of the Arizona State/Utah game where Hunter Dimick of Utah had 5 sacks. ASU kept dropping back and Utah was able to get through all game.

Good question. Whole team and staff was overwhelmed

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Great call Plaza!

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    And.....that!

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Nope louisville would be favorite over all 3 big 10 teams minus osu TODAY
    Michigan's d line vs that Louisville o line would be a bloodbath...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

we like Louisville -14.5

seems too easy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I guess many thought Louisville was in a tough spot against Houston team that was very due for a big win, you watch this Houston team and you think how did they lose any games

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Michigan's d line vs that Louisville o line would be a bloodbath...

Louisville put up 30+ on Clemson on the road. Not sure why people think Louisville's OL went from good/decent to HORRIBLE overnight. They are a below average unit. They would show up for that game though.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

TPowell, grow the f**k up. You are losing your worthless tail this season. You even cry about all of the "bad" losses you take in here and in college hoops. Only a complete and total idiot would try to make an attempt to excuse Louisville from that terrible performance last night. Only a fool who is a homer would give Louisville a chance against Michigan. Do us and yourself a favor and get the hell out of here.
    Points Awarded:

coogs08 gave BigdaddyQH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

TPowell

TPowell, grow the f**k up. You are losing your worthless tail this season. You even cry about all of the "bad" losses you take in here and in college hoops. Only a complete and total idiot would try to make an attempt to excuse Louisville from that terrible performance last night. Only a fool who is a homer would give Louisville a chance against Michigan. Do us and yourself a favor and get the hell out of here.

HOW THE penetrate DO YOU NOT LOSE YOUR ASS? You let one game decide that a team sucks after 10+ games have already been played and tells you otherwise. Michigan lost their penetrating QB you idiot. They wouldn't even be favored over UL right now

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You are such a fool and a homer it is pathetic. I have forgotten more about College Football than you ever knew. Louisville is NOT a contender for the playoffs. PERIOD! They have two losses and played a pretty crappy schedule. With one long shot exception they are FINISHED as far as the playoffs are concerned. Any one loss Power 5 team get in before they do. ANY. Any two loss Power 5 Conference Champion gets in before they do if they are not the ACC Conference Champs.. That means ANY. A two loss Houston team gets in before they do after the arse kicking they gave your worthless team last night. The ONLY chance Louisville has is if Clemson loses to Wake Forest as a 22 1/2 point favorite. It is NOT going to happen.

TPowell

You are such a fool and a homer it is pathetic. I have forgotten more about College Football than you ever knew. Louisville is NOT a contender for the playoffs. PERIOD! They have two losses and played a pretty crappy schedule. With one long shot exception they are FINISHED as far as the playoffs are concerned. Any one loss Power 5 team get in before they do. ANY. Any two loss Power 5 Conference Champion gets in before they do if they are not the ACC Conference Champs.. That means ANY. A two loss Houston team gets in before they do after the arse kicking they gave your worthless team last night. The ONLY chance Louisville has is if Clemson loses to Wake Forest as a 22 1/2 point favorite. It is NOT going to happen.

I'm not talking and don't care about what the stupid ass committee will do. Louisville is a better team than the entire Big 10 other than Ohio State. They would be favored over them on a neutral field. Argue that or STFU

slickwatts
    slickwatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Louisville line was terrible. The center is a walkon. When you lost Mark Summers as OL-Line coach the line got worse. Louisville somewhat overachieved but truthfully they aren't in Alabama or Michigans class. The are good enough to battle Clemson - they know Clemson by now but Houston confused the hell out of them. Louisville fans you have to be glad to be in the position to make the playoffs but Louisville was the tale of two teams, the same team that stomped FSU was also the team that struggled with Virginia and Duke.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by slickwatts View Post
    Louisville line was terrible. The center is a walkon. When you lost Mark Summers as OL-Line coach the line got worse. Louisville somewhat overachieved but truthfully they aren't in Alabama or Michigans class. The are good enough to battle Clemson - they know Clemson by now but Houston confused the hell out of them. Louisville fans you have to be glad to be in the position to make the playoffs but Louisville was the tale of two teams, the same team that stomped FSU was also the team that struggled with Virginia and Duke.
    If this team was that bad, we would have saw more cracks than just the Virginia game. The Duke game is hard to equate. They controlled the ball at one point for like 8 minutes straight. Read today a few of the guys said "I think we let the committee stuff get to our head". That is what makes the most sense. You have to understand that Louisville isn't a perennial power. Our experience in games like this is non-existent. Bobby has yet to win the really big game. Week to week, Louisville is a top 5 power ratings team for sure but at some point feel comes into play and its hard to justify trusting Petrino on the road in a big game IMO

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great post game analysis. It's obvious now the line should've been Houston -44. Lamar is a fraud.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TPowell

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Basically Louisville isn't a 1 man team but they are tremendously dependent on that one man. He had a bad game and the team went to shit. There have been warning signs since Clemson...maybe they laid the blue print to slow down Louisville. If they didn't, Duke did.

i honestly don't think any team in the country beats Louisville the day they played FSU. Last night several teams would have beaten them. I'd like to have seen that FSU day team vs Alabama but not meant to be. Louisville is done till next year as far as the playoffs go. Even if Wake beats Clemson, Eventually your resume on the field has to mean something. Barring like Rutgers beating Penn State type chaos they are done

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Basically Louisville isn't a 1 man team but they are tremendously dependent on that one man. He had a bad game and the team went to shit. There have been warning signs since Clemson...maybe they laid the blue print to slow down Louisville. If they didn't, Duke did.

i honestly don't think any team in the country beats Louisville the day they played FSU. Last night several teams would have beaten them. I'd like to have seen that FSU day team vs Alabama but not meant to be. Louisville is done till next year as far as the playoffs go. Even if Wake beats Clemson, Eventually your resume on the field has to mean something. Barring like Rutgers beating Penn State type chaos they are done

no doubt UL is done for the playoffs. Louisville was flustered early in that game and it snowballed for sure but I thought the defense played well. They made big stops in the second half. Houston scored 17 points off turnovers and that stupid ass fake punt we fell for that led to the RB pass TD. I thought Lamar lost his cool but I mean he was sacked 11 times. 11 times the most dynamic QB athlete we've seen since Michael Vick was sacked. Guys came through the MIDDLE absolutely UNTOUCHED. Think Louisville could have rebounded from the gimmicky stuff Houston ran and turnovers if the OL could have held up

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    houston +13 2H was a gift
    This was your 1st post claiming this bet. At the time of your post the 2nd half already started. There is no post actually picking this before the 2nd half started, not even your own thread. Could one person possibly be caught in more lies??? Not likely.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Big daddy post nonsense...teams try harder to get in biwl. They always play harder

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys we can't give him a highsman trophy again seriously. -FC

First ... 2345