No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    everyone hates Donald & did not vote for him -- In Public Statements
    To be fair, only 25% of the country actually did vote for him.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    If the republican party trotted out anybody but Trump, I bet you the popular vote doesn't wind up pretty much even, the popular vote would have been more like 80/20 in favor of republicans.

This is how bad a candidate Hilary was.
    Same could be said in reverse. Two worst candidates in the modern history of presidential elections.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I'm amazed at the energy people spend worrying about this has no impact on anyone's life
    About Trump being president?

Easy to say now, before he's taken office. We'll get what we deserve. Same would've been said for Hillary. You don't elect an unqualified (Trump) or corrupt (Clinton) president and expect it to not affect the country. There will be consequences, and it'll happen sooner rather than later.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

just saw yahoo sports this dumb fukk pop just said ROME IS BURNING

where the fukk has he been for the last 30 years in a hole ? GTFO

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The forgotten voters who forgot to vote?

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Spurs coach Gregg Popovich, who has long given well-thought-out responses to a host of social and political issues, spent six minutes of his press conference before tonight’s game against the Pistons harshly criticizing President-elect Donald Trump, and the fact that people voted for him after the campaign he ran.

Popovich said he was “just sick to my stomach” because of “the disgusting tenure and tone and all of the comments that have been xenophobic, homophobic, racist, misogynistic,” and that the scariest part was living in a “country where half of the people ignored all of that to elect someone.”

Popovich said he desired for Tump to be a successful president like any “reasonable person” would, but went on express dismay that “people can just gloss that over, start talking about the transition team, and we’re all going to be kumbaya now and try to make the country good without talking about any of those things.”

His strongest comments came at the end, when he empathized with those who aren’t like him—a rich white men:

http://deadspin.com/gregg-popovich-b...thy-1788886905

https://soundcloud.com/user-76116381...trumps-victory

Popovich is a coach in a league where 90% of American players are black. 90% of Blacks voted
    against & despise Trump . Try to figure it out, under the circumstances would you have expected him
    to say anything else.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yet, with 2 years of Benghazi, then emails, then foundation, then wikileaks she won the popular vote.
    1/2 the country read the boy who cried wolf story too many times.

Too much, look at Hillary, don't look at us bullshit that went on.
    This Clinton won the popular vote nonsense is rich. Mrs. Clinton won the California
    vote by 2 million eighthundred thousand votes, that's 2,800,000! She's currently leading
    the country by 500,000 that means the rest of the country prefers Trump by over
    two million votes. Look, the republicans realized Cal is such a joke they didn't even
    send poll watches to the LA area. It's reasonable to conclude that the non citizen vote
    counted in California may be in the range of 500,000.

The demographics of California are not the demographics of America,
    39% on the state are Hispanic
    14% on the state are Asian
    6% on the state are black

Now maybe you want America to be as diverse as Cal, I don't & it was never intended to be.
    22% of the entire minority population of America resides in only one state that's California.
    The electoral college election process is there for a good reason

Sections of California are hoppin mad at the outcome & considering succession, good
    riddance.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    This Clinton won the popular vote nonsense is rich. Mrs. Clinton won the California
    vote by 2 million eighthundred thousand votes, that's 2,800,000! She's currently leading
    two million votes. Look, the republicans realized Cal is such a joke they didn't even
    send poll watches to the LA area. It's reasonable to conclude that the non citizen vote

Now maybe you want America to be as diverse as Cal, I don't & it was never intended to be.
    22% of the entire minority population of America resides in only one state that's California.

Sections of California are hoppin mad at the outcome & considering succession, good
    riddance.
    http://www.al.com/articles/19646327/...for_presid.amp

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

liberalism is a mental disorder. They continue to prove it with each passing day. Before the election they say "If Trump wins I'm moving out of the country". Trump win's!!! Now all the Clinton supporters start crying real tears like mentally disturbed people. So, the next thing is violent protests. You can't make this up. Roll all that up and you have a mental disorder. The first stage is threatening, second stage is emotional and third stage is verbally abusive and violent. There ya have it. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolz_69

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    liberalism is a mental disorder. They continue to prove it with each passing day. Before the election they say "If Trump wins I'm moving out of the country". Trump win's!!! Now all the Clinton supporters start crying real tears like mentally disturbed people. So, the next thing is violent protests. You can't make this up. Roll all that up and you have a mental disorder. The first stage is threatening, second stage is emotional and third stage is verbally abusive and violent. There ya have it. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    Yet, your boy actually called for the same thing the liberals are doing if he lost. He won, what happened? KKK rallied
    for his win and painted swastikas all over. High schoolers in my neck of the woods went through the halls with a
    Trump sign yelling white power. This could get uglier before it gets better.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Yet, your boy actually called for the same thing the liberals are doing if he lost. He won, what happened? KKK rallied
    for his win and painted swastikas all over. High schoolers in my neck of the woods went through the halls with a
    did any of them say they were leaving the country if hillary won? No! did any of them cry when obama won? No! did any of violently protest when Obama won? No! So, they did not and are not acting like someone with a mental disorder. Only liberals are still race baiting. Guess it's the only thing they know. I have not seen any swastikas on the news and that would headline news by the pathetic liberal media if it were really happening. don't believe you!

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    did any of them say they were leaving the country if hillary won? No! did any of them cry when obama won? No! did any of violently protest when Obama won? No! So, they did not and are not acting like someone with a mental disorder. Only liberals are still race baiting. Guess it's the only thing they know. I have not seen any swastikas on the news and that would headline news by the pathetic liberal media if it were really happening. don't believe you!
    don't argue with the cucks, just put them on your ignore list

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    don't argue with the cucks, just put them on your ignore list
    Merry old England pussy. Go outside and get your ass beat by Syrians.

lolz_69

Merry old England pussy. Go outside and get your ass beat by Syrians.
    irish, you were right about liberalism being a mental disorder

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I always knew the Air Force guys were a bunch of pussies. Thanks for confirming it Pop.

Plaza23

riddance.
    I hope Trump allows California to secede. It's literally good for nothing.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I agree, I say good riddance.

Sorry jbibs

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Nothing here. A stand up guy steps up and voices an opinion and the dumbest cok suckers in post forum history cry for him to be executed,like these assholes are the moral authority and nobody else's opinion counts. Same ole shit just a different person this time. Sat and watched the results with these same type of hypocrites and they were crying early on how the electoral process is rigged for the Dems and it should be the popular vote. Soon as it flip flop where Hillary won the popular vote but lost the electorial vote the tuned changed like most good hypocrates. Phoniest dumbest sons of bitches walking the planet.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

u must be one of those proud southerners. Don't even realize the cancer u fuks are.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u must be one of those proud southerners. Don't even realize the cancer u fuks are.
    I live in Illinois. I know what a liberal hell hole really looks like.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

This coach is a first class piece of shit

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39236

Nothing here. A stand up guy steps up and voices an opinion and the dumbest cok suckers in post forum history cry for him to be executed,like these assholes are the moral authority and nobody else's opinion counts. Same ole shit just a different person this time. Sat and watched the results with these same type of hypocrites and they were crying early on how the electoral process is rigged for the Dems and it should be the popular vote. Soon as it flip flop where Hillary won the popular vote but lost the electorial vote the tuned changed like most good hypocrates. Phoniest dumbest sons of bitches walking the planet.
    I love how angry this made you libs. Makes it even more special.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

took six minutes to denounce trump, eh?

mother fukka should've taken six mins a day to wash his face or slap a little clearasil on it growing up; perhaps he wouldn't look like someone took an f'n ice pick to his f'n face.....

funny, he bitches about people "ignoring" bad things about trump, while this stupid muther fukka ignores way worse shit about the corrupt, pedophilic, murderous hiLIARy.....

another dumb fuk elitist....

fuk off, pop.... u've been a pussy ever since you decided to make yourself the coach of a strong team way back when.... a job you never wanted until that time, u f'n pussy!!!!

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Popovich is a coach in a league where 90% of American players are black. 90% of Blacks voted
    against & despise Trump . Try to figure it out, under the circumstances would you have expected him
    to say anything else.
    and he lives in San Antonio one of the few blue regions in a red state, might was well be north mexico

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Full disclosure: you gave him zero chance to win. Had you watched less TV and paid more attention to some of your more enlightened sbr brethren you'd have cashed a ticket or two.

But please, tell us more about all you know.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Trump is a racist, and he is currently installing a cabinet of neo-cons and racists
    The neo-cons did 911, and how in the world people still support any republican or democrat
    is beyond comprehension. They are just 2 wings of the same internationalists, bankers, globalists, nwo
    There were no arabs that day, its not possible for 4 arabs with box cutters to take out all the passengers, disable, the crew
    take over the plane etc. There were no planes, this is the key. No planes, no arabs. PLanes dont just cut through buildings like butter,
    and building 7 fell because the owner said pull it, meaning all were rigged with explosives.

Trump is still advancing the lie, and making policy based on the lie. So America will just live in false reality forever,
    and use it as a pretense for a police state. Perhaps americans dont care, because they can get jobs in such a state.
    They can have an excuse for violence wherever.

The liberals screwed themselves because they were running a racist candidate themselves,
    liberals dont really care about minorities, they just say whatever to get votes, and the dems
    are always encouraging islam, and gays. So they cry so much, that no one can address real
    issues of systematic racism. As well, these leftists never complain the obama policies
    of arming muslims, creating refugees, causing uprisings, destroying the economy, offshoring
    of jobs, illegal immigration, legitimate issues people on the right are concerned with.
    The democrats never mentioned 911 either. It has to be addressed or its simply lying.

The federal reserve is the biggest human rights issue. Talk about a bad deal. Trump ran on drain the swamp and is hiring washington insiders,so that was just a bunch of talk

Trump when speaking on illegals says They are rapers, I assume some are good people
    This is racism,
    When people protests police, Trump says people are attacking them, advances a false narrative
    So more racism

Popovic not a fan, he is rude and makes being a jerk his general persona, like acting

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Kkk = blm. Both are terrorist organizations with factions that aren't representative of the political party they "align" with. Both have agendas that 95% of ALL Americans disagree with.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Full disclosure: you gave him zero chance to win. Had you watched less TV and paid more attention to some of your more enlightened sbr brethren you'd have cashed a ticket or two.

But please, tell us more about all you know.
    I even have him the secret code and he laughed at me

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Trump is a racist, and he is currently installing a cabinet of neo-cons and racists
    The neo-cons did 911, and how in the world people still support any republican or democrat
    is beyond comprehension. They are just 2 wings of the same internationalists, bankers, globalists, nwo
    There were no arabs that day, its not possible for 4 arabs with box cutters to take out all the passengers, disable, the crew
    take over the plane etc. There were no planes, this is the key. No planes, no arabs. PLanes dont just cut through buildings like butter,
    and building 7 fell because the owner said pull it, meaning all were rigged with explosives.

Trump is still advancing the lie, and making policy based on the lie. So America will just live in false reality forever,
    and use it as a pretense for a police state. Perhaps americans dont care, because they can get jobs in such a state.
    They can have an excuse for violence wherever.

The liberals screwed themselves because they were running a racist candidate themselves,
    liberals dont really care about minorities, they just say whatever to get votes, and the dems
    are always encouraging islam, and gays. So they cry so much, that no one can address real
    issues of systematic racism. As well, these leftists never complain the obama policies
    of arming muslims, creating refugees, causing uprisings, destroying the economy, offshoring
    of jobs, illegal immigration, legitimate issues people on the right are concerned with.
    The democrats never mentioned 911 either. It has to be addressed or its simply lying.

The federal reserve is the biggest human rights issue. Talk about a bad deal. Trump ran on drain the swamp and is hiring washington insiders,so that was just a bunch of talk

Trump when speaking on illegals says They are rapers, I assume some are good people
    This is racism,
    When people protests police, Trump says people are attacking them, advances a false narrative
    So more racism

Popovic not a fan, he is rude and makes being a jerk his general persona, like acting
    We Don't Care!!!

Wallco99

Last edited by Wallco99; 11-14-16 at 08:34 AM.

Wallco99

In case you missed it, we have created a nice, cozy place of your own. Just like mommy and daddy would have done for you when their little baby was upset.

Safe Space for Whiny Liberal Pussies

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    In case you missed it, we have created a nice, cozy place of your own. Just like mommy and daddy would have done for you when their little baby was upset.

Safe Space for Whiny Liberal Pussies
    Oh look. An asshole President elect gave someone a mandate to be an asshole. Congratulations, asshole.

Wallco99

Oh look. An asshole President elect gave someone a mandate to be an asshole. Congratulations, asshole.
    Wow!! You put that whole sentence together yourself? Way to go pussy man.

lolz_69

Liberals are mentally retarded. Thier voters are all cucks, blacks, trannies, and single women. Basically the dumbest group of people

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I live in Illinois. I know what a liberal hell hole really looks like.
    I live i Connecticut, we make Illonois look red.
    Our governor Stuttering Dan Malloy believes in giving murderers and rapists second chances.

First 1234 Last