BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

What if?

OK Just curious to hear what ppl will say and think if these items happen or do not happen in the next 2.5-4 years.

A: No wall is built and no plans to build one.

B: No real healthcare reform is introduced,,and ObamaCare is still active with changes.

C. 20k+ Syrian refugess enter the US

D: Only about 1-2% of "illegal" immigrants get deported.

E: NAFTA still exists ,but with changes

F: 0 jobs are added to the rust belt,,ie: WIS,MICH,,PA

G: TPP in full swing.

H: Tax breaks for rich only with 0 tax reform. Voodoo econ in full effect.

I: Boots on ground in Syria with 0 chance of victory and costing us trillions.

J: 0 coal mines reopen. And since EPA will be deconstructed,,expect 0 renewable energy jobs.

K: expect gas prices to avg around $4 a gall for the entire term.

Please add any that I might have overlooked. BC I assure you 75%-80% of the above can very well happen and all those that believed that they would will then play the blame game. Of which I can not see any blame going anywhere except failed govt.

Again just curious who you point the finger at?

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

I will start with A: I know with 99% confidence that wall is not going to be built. Sure Border security will increase,,maybe like 10-20k more CBP and border patrol will be added,,on our dime. Mexico will not be paying for jack shit. ppl.I know this bc of my proximity to said border and one of its major crossing points.

There has already been millions approved for added protection and expansion of major crossing points along the border. And many still yet to be constructed. Of which "took an act of congress" to get approved and allocated. No way does this or any future Congress approve any "wall" that we would have to pay for on promises that Mexico will pay us indirectly for.

Sure Trump might negotiate some trade deal that will reverse a deficit and create some monies ,,but this will only right a wrong. It would be no different than you buying a car on the credit card, paying it off ,,then maxing out your credit card yet again ,,only to say ,,At least the car is paid off.