frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Bernie Sander voters Protesting nationwide

This looks like Bernie's people. Had Trump lost, I think the outrage would of been more terrifying with them gun nuts. Either way, civil war is inevitable. The Lord is frowning on the US right now.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Bernie sanders voters aren't protesting, they just don't have homes/apartments and are homeless so ofcourse on the streets
    Points Awarded:

lolz_69 gave RudyRuetigger 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

losers and low lives with no jobs and do not want a job

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

We are living a new world. These millennials are a different beast and don't like losing. Once Trump takes full control, he probably unleash the hit squad. We are not far from the 60's right now.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    This looks like Bernie's people. Had Trump lost, I think the outrage would of been more terrifying with them gun nuts. Either way, civil war is inevitable. The Lord is frowning on the US right now.
    Most of the people protesting probably didn't even vote. If Trump would have lost, his voters would have not went out and blocked roads and shit like this.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

A bunch of dumbfukks... these are the same people that helped Trump win!

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    We are living a new world. These millennials are a different beast and don't like losing. Once Trump takes full control, he probably unleash the hit squad. We are not far from the 60's right now.
    If they don't like losing, then they should have participated in the game.

As far as us going back to the 60's. I think you guys are overreacting quite a bit. He can't just go in there and start doing all kinds of crazy shit.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    A bunch of dumbfukks... these are the same people that helped Trump win!
    Exactly. The reason why Trump won is because most Americans were sick and tired of seeing these Liberal sissies on TV every week in a different town acting like crybabies. Protesting, rioting, blockign traffic, being violent, etc...

This is exactly why I voted for Trump. Whether or not he does anything to curb this in the future is what I am most interested in.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Pray more

Post less

God bless

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Bernie sanders voters aren't protesting, they just don't have homes/apartments and are homeless so ofcourse on the streets

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Exactly. The reason why Trump won is because most Americans were sick and tired of seeing these Liberal sissies on TV every week in a different town acting like crybabies. Protesting, rioting, blockign traffic, being violent, etc...
    i'm not a trump fan but i agree 100%....... PC is completely out-of-control and i feel like we're constantly being lectured on this by people with sanctimonious attitudes

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i'm not a trump fan but i agree 100%....... PC is completely out-of-control and i feel like we're constantly being lectured on this by people with sanctimonious attitudes
    I am no trump fan either as I have stated on here dozens of times, but it makes me absolutely sick when I look at how Liberal this country has turned in the last 8 years. People keep saying "Freedom of speech this and The First Amendment that", but when someone says something the least bit hurtful, they get out on blast.

For Christ's sake, Hillary Duff had to publicly apologize for dressing as a Pilgrim for Halloween. A FUKKING PILGRIM!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I had to apologize for going as friar tuck. Seems the jesuits had a problem with it.lol

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Most of the people protesting probably didn't even vote. If Trump would have lost, his voters would have not went out and blocked roads and shit like this.
    Umm yes they would. They would be out on the streets with guns tearing shit up right now. Funny how Mr. Oompa Loompa implied that the election was rigged for so long but you don't hear him saying that now do you?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Why didn't they do this garbage when Bernie got screwed? If Bernie had gotten the nomination, I'm sure he would have beat Trump because of the excitement from the youth vote. This is what happens when you procrastinate kids.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolz_69

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Umm yes they would. They would be out on the streets with guns tearing shit up right now. Funny how Mr. Oompa Loompa implied that the election was rigged for so long but you don't hear him saying that now do you?
    He was right saying it was rigged against him. The media and polls and all were so against him it was sickening. And there is no proof his supporters would have rioted had he lost. There is proof that the left riots over anything they don't like.

Kermit

Bullshit. He wasn't supposed to win and his supporters were aware of that, so a defeat was expected.

But the Democrats are shocked because they didn't think Hillary could lose and that is why they are acting like this.

Did the racist Republicans riot when Obama won?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Would be curious to know how many of these protesters actually had enough patience to stand in a line and vote in the first place.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Bullshit. He wasn't supposed to win and his supporters were aware of that, so a defeat was expected.

But the Democrats are shocked because they didn't think Hillary could lose and that is why they are acting like this.

Life is like a box of chocolate... You never know what you gonna get

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

I did. I got drunk, went into Chinatown and kicked over an empty garage can...placed it back upright. Felt sore and woke up getting a back rub. Rioting really takes it right out of you. Recommend carb loading and stretching, but stretching only after warming up first.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol it was rigged in the sense as the democrats ignored there people and helped get her in then the media did literally everything in there power to help her and she still lost lmao not only lost but "blue states turned red" she shit the bed lol it was so apparent he was going to win he dominated the internet and sub forums including this one

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Would be curious to know how many of these protesters actually had enough patience to stand in a line and vote in the first place.
    Would also like to know this stat, if you don't vote you have no business being out there in protest.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's over all the poor people protest

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11830

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Why didn't they do this garbage when Bernie got screwed? If Bernie had gotten the nomination, I'm sure he would have beat Trump because of the excitement from the youth vote. This is what happens when you procrastinate kids.
    My thoughts exactly. A day late and a dollar short kids.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I think the country should be split into 3 countries according to the electoral map. You have the west full Hillary supporters who are all about gay marriage and "progressive" stuff. You have the northeast full of limousine liberals and white lifetime democrats. Then you have the north midwest all the way down and east through the south consisting of people who have a clue.

Things are too divided anymore to think violence is not on the horizon otherwise

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

This is exactly why I voted for Trump. Whether or not he does anything to curb this in the future is what I am most interested in.
    I think people just wanted change, didn't like what they were seeing with the Obama administration and with crooked Hillary.. Didn't want another 4 years of the same crap..

So the people voted in Trump for a new beginning and fresh start..

All good let's go Trump!!!...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

If Clinton chose Sanders as Vice President. I believe Clinton could have won.

I can't wait for Trump vs Sanders in 2020 presidential debate.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

They are blocking traffic in portland, I don't know what these fukkers want but the west coast was blue so they shouldn't disrupt our lives because of it. Dumbasses will accomplish nothing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    They are blocking traffic in portland, I don't know what these fukkers want but the west coast was blue so they shouldn't disrupt our lives because of it. Dumbasses will accomplish nothing.
    Yep these juvenile hippy liberal white and Mexican kids were protesting at UCLA which is about a 10 minute drive from where I live.. Saw it on the local news also... It's a load of crap, bunch of spoiled rich kids crying because they didn't get there way... No biggie...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They should use a high pressure water hose to break em up...

Purposely stopping traffic to protest should be a crime....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

congrats on being a fukkin moron

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

I wonder if these hippy clowns wake up in the morning thinking they changed the world.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    congrats on being a fukkin moron
    I don't see how any Trump supporter can call anyone else a moron with a straight face. We'll see how you feel about him in couple of years time, and I will still accept your apology when you realize how wrong you were.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

I don't see how any Trump supporter can call anyone else a moron with a straight face. We'll see how you feel about him in couple of years time, and I will still accept your apology when you realize how wrong you were.
    If he uses just a quarter of his brain it will be better than the last 8 years

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Yes.

123 Last