lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Role of Trump's kids in new administration?

Ivanka will be his right hand woman. Thoughts?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Ivanka could run for president and probably win.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I like her. The sons can go fukk themselves.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I thought they were running the business

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

It will be interesting to see what Uday and Qusay end up doing.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Melania is scheduled for ESPN's next Body issue so it could be a scandalous ride here.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Trump will be the third President to get a blow job in the Oval office. First was JFK, then Bill.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Trump will be the third President to get a blow job in the Oval office. First was JFK, then Bill.
    LBJ was a massive womanizer......... and FDR died in his mistress' arms. not sure if there were BJ's back then though

lakerboy

Security clearance? Business?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I thought they were running the business
    Looks like Trump could care less about the lines between his business and the government. Seems to be one and the same. If he was serious about being president is all that matters to him, he'd divest himself of his assets and put it in a blind trust. If he doesn't, he will be forever dogged by questions. They will never go away and they will multiply.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Doesn't really matter because it doesn't affect your life what we all should do is worry what affects our own lives
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolz_69

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Doesn't really matter because it doesn't affect your life what we all should do is worry what affects our own lives
    your sharpest post ever.

We are only sharps here JJ

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I refuse to believe you're this dumb.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Ivanka is hot

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39236

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Looks like Trump could care less about the lines between his business and the government. Seems to be one and the same. If he was serious about being president is all that matters to him, he'd divest himself of his assets and put it in a blind trust. If he doesn't, he will be forever dogged by questions. They will never go away and they will multiply.
    Wow, look at all these new words the liberals learned on CNN. Way to go guys!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The boys scare the shit out of me! (Except Barron, he's a little rascal)

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Ivanka is hot
    Incredibly hot

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Ivanka can be my c@cksucker in chief.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Why is it that his oldest daughter is hot but his boys are oogly as fook?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I hope Chuck Norris gets a position; he put in work to get President Trump into office.

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Ivanka will be operating her very own personal groping sessions for donations. Duration of the sessions will be determined by the size of the donation. Donations will be distributed to a charitable organization to be determined.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

obviously somebody doesnt know what a blind trust is

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Ivanka can be my c@cksucker in chief.
    Drayvon might get jealous.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

They can have NO job in the administration because it is illegal for them to have a job.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    They can have NO job in the administration because it is illegal for them to have a job.

I am not sure about this because they were asked this very question in the 60 minutes interview on Sunday.

The boys said they will be in NYC running the family business, Ivanka said she would be advocating for women's issues and children. All the shit Melania would have said if she could speak english. But she made it clear she would not work for the Admin.

Trump said he would not take the salary. I thought that was admirable

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I am not sure about this because they were asked this very question in the 60 minutes interview on Sunday.

The boys said they will be in NYC running the family business, Ivanka said she would be advocating for women's issues and children. All the shit Melania would have said if she could speak english. But she made it clear she would not work for the Admin.

Trump said he would not take the salary. I thought that was admirable
    Come on. Seriously? 400 grand? Who cares.

If Trump is serious about presidency, he'd start engaging in selling off all his assets and moving the proceeds into a blind trust.

Hillary was excoriated over potential conflicts involving a charitable foundation. Now Trump is going to allow conflicts with respect to a for-profit business? Crazy talk. If he does, he will be forever dogged by it. And he'll deserve it all.

grease lightnin
    &

Come on. Seriously? 400 grand? Who cares.

If Trump is serious about presidency, he'd start engaging in selling off all his assets and moving the proceeds into a blind trust.

Hillary was excoriated over potential conflicts involving a charitable foundation. Now Trump is going to allow conflicts with respect to a for-profit business? Crazy talk. If he does, he will be forever dogged by it. And he'll deserve it all.

I remember him saying it would all be moved to blind trust once elected. Is he going back on that? But even still...do you think politicians really don't know what their blind trusts hold???

Either way, to forego the salary.... you think he's an assshole for this? Are you that ate up D2? You know I voted Hillary... but I am certainly not going to hold her up as a beacon of ethics. Gimme a fuggin break.

Are you a basement dweller, D2?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I remember him saying it would all be moved to blind trust once elected. Is he going back on that? But even still...do you think politicians really don't know what their blind trusts hold???

Either way, to forego the salary.... you think he's an assshole for this? Are you that ate up D2? You know I voted Hillary... but I am certainly not going to hold her up as a beacon of ethics. Gimme a fuggin break.

Are you a basement dweller, D2?
    It's not a blind trust unless his company sells off assets. He knows everything Trump Or owns and does. He can't just forget it.

I didn't say he's an asshole fit, just that it's meaningless.

Hillary is a loser.

I'm far from a basement dweller.

grease lightnin
    &

It's not a blind trust unless his company sells off assets. He knows everything Trump Or owns and does. He can't just forget it.

That is inaccurate. Blind trusts are often criticized because the grantor cannot forget how the assets are allocated. Assets do not need to be liquidated in order to fund a blind trust.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

That is inaccurate. Blind trusts are often criticized because the grantor cannot forget how the assets are allocated. Assets do not need to be liquidated in order to fund a blind trust.
    "A blind trust is defined by federal law as one in which a federal official selects an independent trustee (with no familial ties) who sells the official’s known assets and purchases investments unknown to the official. That is what makes it blind."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.96af5e3824ff

If the blind trust maintains its holdings, then it's not blind in any sense. In addition to third-party management, the point of a blind trust is that the grantor/beneficiary is not supposed to know what's in the trust.

Of course if Trump Org was liquidated, we might find out that Trump is not worth that much after paying debts.

He didn't think this through. Just like he'll never release his taxes, he'll also never truly give up his business. It's all part of his game.

grease lightnin
    &

"A blind trust is defined by federal law as one in which a federal official selects an independent trustee (with no familial ties) who sells the official’s known assets and purchases investments unknown to the official. That is what makes it blind."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.96af5e3824ff

If the blind trust maintains its holdings, then it's not blind in any sense. In addition to third-party management, the point of a blind trust is that the grantor/beneficiary is not supposed to know what's in the trust.

Of course if Trump Org was liquidated, we might find out that Trump is not worth that much after paying debts.

He didn't think this through. Just like he'll never release his taxes, he'll also never truly give up his business. It's all part of his game.

Ideally, a blind trust would be funded with cash, but it is not required regardless of what washpo says.

I agree that Trump faces a difficult situation and it is likely that there will be accusations of conflicts of interest... hell he will potentially be impeached as a result of such conflicts. But he is a real estate investor and it is nearly impossible to liquidate all of his assets before Jan '17.

This problem existed from day one and I don't think anyone, including he himself ever thought it would be an issue that would ever need to be addressed.

Either way, it is not a bad thing that Trump said he is foregoing the salary.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Idiots. Trump is making money hands over fists from this election and he's not even in office yet.

His entire campaign was to get a piece of that election money the other 17 were vying for.
    Self funding for tax writeoffs. Channeling money from his campaign for office space in his own hotels.

He's already made his money even if he doesn't take a salary for the next 4 years.

Being president, he can manipulate congress to pass laws that will make him even richer yet by cutting taxes
    for the rich, doing away with the IRS and getting rid of the EPA. He can put unoccupied govt building up for
    auction of which he will buy.(not him, but his kids)

I'm sure numb nuts will throw in a few more surprises.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Idiots. Trump is making money hands over fists from this election and he's not even in office yet.

His entire campaign was to get a piece of that election money the other 17 were vying for.
    Self funding for tax writeoffs. Channeling money from his campaign for office space in his own hotels.

He's already made his money even if he doesn't take a salary for the next 4 years.

Being president, he can manipulate congress to pass laws that will make him even richer yet by cutting taxes
    for the rich, doing away with the IRS and getting rid of the EPA. He can put unoccupied govt building up for

Doing away with the IRS? The EPA? Unreal that you actually think this.

Now that Trump has won, rkelley and d2 have gone the way of brooks and shruter.

Greaser IS a moderate. And the only one here apparently.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Ideally, a blind trust would be funded with cash, but it is not required regardless of what washpo says.

I agree that Trump faces a difficult situation and it is likely that there will be accusations of conflicts of interest... hell he will potentially be impeached as a result of such conflicts. But he is a real estate investor and it is nearly impossible to liquidate all of his assets before Jan '17.

This problem existed from day one and I don't think anyone, including he himself ever thought it would be an issue that would ever need to be addressed.

Either way, it is not a bad thing that Trump said he is foregoing the salary.
    It's not that complicated. It ain't blind if you know what's in it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

How much will eliminating the estate tax save his family?

12 Last