khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18602

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump doesn't step out without layers of makeup. His eyes will be affixed shut within a few years.
    Yeah he's more of superficial creep than Hilary will ever be.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Hopefully it is the end of the Clintons. You can't get chopped down for 25 years by fox News and expect these nitwits watchers to think something nice about you. Dems deserve this. To think these same Fox News Nitwits had a mind of their own and don't get tooled by this joke of a station was way to large of a stretch. We got a guy now that is draining the swamp yet hiring all the same assholes who help shape the worst decision in the history of our country and that was the Iraq war. He played his cult like following like a fiddle. Trump is exactly like that great athlete that nut huggers hang with and are nothing but yes men. Trump will be firing people daily. This might go down as the biggest mess in the history of our country. Obama said it best "If i watched Fox News i wouldn't have voted for me either" Common sense and being able to spot a con are not big Republican attributes.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18602

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Hopefully it is the end of the Clintons. You can't get chopped down for 25 years by fox News and expect these nitwits watchers to think something nice about you. Dems deserve this. To think these same Fox News Nitwits had a mind of their own and don't get tooled by this joke of a station was way to large of a stretch. We got a guy now that is draining the swamp yet hiring all the same assholes who help shape the worst decision in the history of our country and that was the Iraq war. He played his cult like following like a fiddle. Trump is exactly like that great athlete that nut huggers hang with and are nothing but yes men. Trump will be firing people daily. This might go down as the biggest mess in the history of our country. Obama said it best "If i watched Fox News i wouldn't have voted for me either" Common sense and being able to spot a con are not big Republican attributes.
    They need the strong man to tell them what to do.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

She really looked bad during her last appearance hope she can beat the depression.

Too damn late in the game to be depressed

bill took a hit to his legacy as well during this campaign

rough being them right now.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    She really looked bad during her last appearance hope she can beat the depression.

Too damn late in the game to be depressed

bill took a hit to his legacy as well during this campaign

rough being them right now.
    she was really looking forward to pardoning herself but I think Trump will let her just go away quietly if she makes a deal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Clintons are done.. See ya....

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Hillary is now blaming then President Obama for her loss

CBS' Charley Rose said this morning

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

you guys should get over HC and the Clintons and start worrying about your country. your president is talking about his old TV show at the prayer meeting of all places. that is what is on his mind. his first big move will strengthen ISIS and all terrorists and weaken the US. Higher education will take a hit financially of billions, the country will turn off hundreds or thousands of friendly IRAQ helpers, workers and translators not to mention hundreds maybe thousands of green card individuals that are integral parts of every facet of our economy

so far great work. wait until he starts with the tariffs and other bs that will raise all prices in the US and fck up all relations with every country. just beginning to fck up this country. wait
    !

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

the irony and stupidity of this is most of you Trump supporters are supposedly R. Well how is that working, R ever since the beginning of time, (slight exaggeration) have been for free trade. This guy is obviously not, and when you fck with free trade in any form whatsoever you cause serious economic problems. That has been the R mantra for forever. Now you just turn your back on it, also you guys are supposedly fiscal conservatives, not hearing much on that any longer either.

the bottom line is you guys, some of you are complete BS. you know very little about politics, all you know is hate. If a politician is talking hate everything else goes out the window. everything else means nothing. Trump is not a R, he is not a conservative, he is building a coalition on hate. And many of you are falling in line. Don't give me any BS political talk, it is all hate.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I love Hilary. She may be the only person alive that Trump could have beat. I say cart that pill head back out in 2020!

Dante before you give a speech on hate you should turn on your TV. Your party has no one that will even condemn these riots. It was your party that caused violence during an election for God's sake including paying thugs. Now your party wears black, like ISIS, and burns property and not a peep. Dems have no right to preach about hate.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

RB Do you consider yourself a basically honest person?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

dante, do you feel like you are making sense right now?

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    RB Do you consider yourself a basically honest person?
    More than basically. My alter-ego can be a bit flimsy at times.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    More than basically. My alter-ego can be a bit flimsy at times.
    ok lol

the reason I ask is I must ask about 4 or 5 people questions and they refuse to answer, they are either stupid, afraid or dishonest.

first I am not defending the left

but my question to you is do you agree that every far right wing nut job hate group has come out in favor of trump?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    dante, do you feel like you are making sense right now?

what do you mean, my honest question???

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol what a moron

too bad you can't see how stupid you look but makes for a great clown show

RoyBacon

ok lol

the reason I ask is I must ask about 4 or 5 people questions and they refuse to answer, they are either stupid, afraid or dishonest.

first I am not defending the left

but my question to you is do you agree that every far right wing nut job hate group has come out in favor of trump?
    Yes of course. Would you expect right wing nut jobs to support Hilary???

Just as all these rioters and anarchist are liberals.

One thing about the fringe groups; the liberals have proven to be far more dangerous. I could see the right fringe groups get fed up with this liberal hate and start fighting back.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I could never grasp why Republicans are called hateful, treated like demons, called every name you can think of and they are mostly Pro-life and believe in God, whereas liberals have abortions at full term, look down on Christians and are the good guys with morals, ethics, etc.

Sure I'm just too dumb too understand

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Yes of course. Would you expect right wing nut jobs to support Hilary???

Just as all these rioters and anarchist are liberals.

One thing about the fringe groups; the liberals have proven to be far more dangerous. I could see the right fringe groups get fed up with this liberal hate and start fighting back.
    I

I use this answer to rest my case for the night my friend, at least I can have a decent conversation with you. read some of the shit that asshole brooks prints. go ahead, i know you dont want to because it is boring as hell but check it out for just a minute or two.

might make you toss, ttyt

RoyBacon

I

I use this answer to rest my case for the night my friend, at least I can have a decent conversation with you. read some of the shit that asshole brooks prints. go ahead, i know you dont want to because it is boring as hell but check it out for just a minute or two.

might make you toss, ttyt
    I would suggest there are posters on your side who sensationalize and exaggerate their lack of knowledge arguments.

It is a shame that there is no middle ground. And I hope when the pendulum swings back Republicans will respect the office. What's happening these days is simply not good for the republic. It could lead somewhere dark.

First 12