Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, clintards?

You kept saying over and over and over that Trump has no chance to win since 2015, and yet here we are. Who's the tard now? And even from the betting perspective you couldn't see the biggest value bet of the year like the clowns you are. Your granny is finished, she's going to jail.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Textbook irony

Gaze73

Come out greget you fukkin f@gget. And rkelly too.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Gaze, time to move on. Let bygones be bygones. We're all on Team America.

Gaze73

Hillary voters are un-american traitors knowingly voting for a criminal. I've spoken to Mexicans who've literally told me they knew Hillary was corrupt, knew she would destroy the country and a future for their families, knew there could be war...none of it mattered. Their mind state was, 'well everything will be fine in my lifetime'. Now they'll go behind the wall.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Voting for a person who doesn't win an election has nothing to do with anything. That's saying every winning candidate is the right choice, which is an impossibility.

Gaze73

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Voting for a person who doesn't win an election has nothing to do with anything. That's saying every winning candidate is the right choice, which is an impossibility.
    That's some very flawed logic. Hillary is a corrupt, satanic, globalist puppet regardless of the fact she lost. People who chose her instead of the man who loves America are too dumb to be taken seriously.