brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    have more advanced credits than you have brain cells, more advanced degrees than you have teeth. but you don't even own a HS diploma so that isn't saying much is it.
    yes in your famous crackerjack box degree that you won't identify... lol dante you know where this leads. The same place it has for years now, no one is buying your bullshit. No one.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Liberals are just proving how hypocritical and vindictive they are. We have 8 years of failed policies in all areas that Pubs could not kill totally. They were labeled as holding Obama back. They let through Obamacare, or Hillary care, and are now blamed for changing it. This is 100% on Dems. They managed to make a terrible health care system worse so Obamacare could have his name on it. Now, Trump is on the clock with a system that Dems created that will take years to straighten out. Liberals really just need to shut up because we are going to try something that might actually work. The reason it will be difficult is Libs yet they are already complaining. Unreal.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 11-09-16 at 05:19 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's all over man Trump won

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol an underachieving 9-5er who is jealous, dime a dozen. At least when you look back at your life you can say you played your part in society as a consumer, that is all your worth.
    You're delusional. And it's "Diamond Dozen" you dumb fukk.

Mparty
    Mparty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You're delusional. And it's "Diamond Dozen" you dumb fukk.
    This dumb ass is arguing slang words. Thats the point of them, poeple make the shit up and use them how they will in different regions. Go suck a red rooster

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

The law will change and everyone will pat each other on the back saying "WE DID IT" but it will encompass the same principles. We have a massive healthcare crisis on our hands and repealing Obamacare without a solid plan will spell disaster. 10,000 people PER DAY turn 65 and will until 2030 something. We cannot just roll back OC and hope it works itself out.

jjgold

I agree we do need a plan before we get rid of it

Maybe there are alternative plans that have been written from the past that tinker with Obama care

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

Instead of subsidizing the premiums for the citizens to pay - what if the government subsidized the claims for the insurance companies so they do not have to charge such high premiums? Similar to flood insurance - federal crop insurance?

Then, I guess if lower income people do not buy insurance or choose not to - they would be refused entrance to a hospital no matter how sick or injured they are? Because - they are like shoplifters stealing money from the system? What do you guys propose for that demographic?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Instead of subsidizing the premiums for the citizens to pay - what if the government subsidized the claims for the insurance companies so they do not have to charge such high premiums? Similar to flood insurance - federal crop insurance?

Then, I guess if lower income people do not buy insurance or choose not to - they would be refused entrance to a hospital no matter how sick or injured they are? Because - they are like shoplifters stealing money from the system? What do you guys propose for that demographic?
    Many years ago we passed COBRA which guarantees treatment regardless of the ability to pay. We would have to repeal COBRA which was a Reagan thing. Doubt that happens.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Quote Originally Posted by Mparty View Post
    This dumb ass is arguing slang words. Thats the point of them, poeple make the shit up and use them how they will in different regions. Go suck a red rooster
    But, we can both at least agree that the correct term is diamond dozen, right?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    But, we can both at least agree that the correct term is diamond dozen, right?

your a jerkoff jay

let's discuss over cole cuts and oriole cookies

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Liberals are just proving how hypocritical and vindictive they are.
    Those traits belong to the left and the right. Remember that when Trump and the Republican congress start passing laws without any Dem support.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    First off, ObamaCare is not what it started out to be.

When first presented to Congress, it was rejected. In fact changed and manipulated so much by Congress ,,thats right your Repub Congress, so much so ,,that it was set up to fail. They knew it ,,they wanted it that way.

Obama even knew it, but he accepted all the mods just so he could get it thru Congress. He wanted to leave something as his legacy. And to that ,,it is his fault.

How dare a President want HealthCare for each and every American. Shame on you Obama.

But like I said earlier,,,ObamaCare will be appealed. But you trump ppl are on notice.

You will have 0 excuses , trump has all the support in Congress now,, R House R senate and soon to be (i hate this beyond belief) a conservative pro-life S Court.

0 penetrating EXCUSES PPL

I expect Healthcare for ALL Americans that is affordable. Come Jan 20th Trump ,,you sir will be on the clock. And we will be watching.
    First off obama care is federal law. To repeal federal law you need a super majority of 60 senators to vote repeal. . trump doesnt even have a majority of republican senators to work with. After nov 8 ths election. There are 51 republican senators. 45 democrat senators and 2 independants. To have a majority in senate you need 52. And to get obamacare repealed trumps gonna have to get 60 senate votes to repeal. This is by no means over

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

It really is a failed policy though. Needs loads of work. I do like that Trump made it clear that he will keep one key element of it . All pre-conditions will be accepted. This was the main reason so many Americans could not get healthcare.

I have been reading more about Trump and the direction he wants to go in. And honestly,,it looks favorable on most major issues. Lets keep our heads up and be postitive until the dam breaks.

BuckyOne

Well, how will trump attack Affordable Care - try to amend the law?

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Many years ago we passed COBRA which guarantees treatment regardless of the ability to pay. We would have to repeal COBRA which was a Reagan thing. Doubt that happens.
    As it is - we are forcing hospitals and doctors to provide this care for free - they treat it as shoplifting and raise the price for the rest of us. There has been less freeloading with Affordable Care -more people have insurance.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1515

So what happens if you have a pre condition?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

First off, ObamaCare is not what it started out to be.

When first presented to Congress, it was rejected. In fact changed and manipulated so much by Congress ,,thats right your Repub Congress, so much so ,,that it was set up to fail. They knew it ,,they wanted it that way.

Obama even knew it, but he accepted all the mods just so he could get it thru Congress. He wanted to leave something as his legacy. And to that ,,it is his fault.

How dare a President want HealthCare for each and every American. Shame on you Obama.

But like I said earlier,,,ObamaCare will be appealed. But you trump ppl are on notice.

You will have 0 excuses , trump has all the support in Congress now,, R House R senate and soon to be (i hate this beyond belief) a conservative pro-life S Court.

0 penetrating EXCUSES PPL

I expect Healthcare for ALL Americans that is affordable. Come Jan 20th Trump ,,you sir will be on the clock. And we will be watching.
    20 million americans are gonna lose their health care and these clowns are happy because in all reality these assholes applauding are me me type of individuals. They want this repealed bad but have no idea what it really is. They want it repealed bad instead of their candidates making adjustments to it to make it better. They want it repealed badly because this has been a focal point from cunning men and they are just flat out to stupid to realize it and lastly the bottom line is that the Democrats have to run a flawless candidate to win the presidency and the Republicans can run Bin Laden, Hitler, or even Bozo the clown and those three have a real shot at getting elected as long as they have an R next to their name. Barstoll u said we will be watching? No only people who care about others will. These pieces of shit don't care about anybody but themselves. I got a friend who was stiffed by Trump and he still voted for him. Go figure. That is why i said they would vote for Bin Laden if he had an R next to his name. If Trump would have run as a democrat he would have gotten smashed.

jjgold

He will have good advisers

He is not stupid

Thor4140

It really is a failed policy though. Needs loads of work. I do like that Trump made it clear that he will keep one key element of it . All pre-conditions will be accepted. This was the main reason so many Americans could not get healthcare.

I have been reading more about Trump and the direction he wants to go in. And honestly,,it looks favorable on most major issues. Lets keep our heads up and be postitive until the dam breaks.
    You just got to hope the Trump that started this thing ends up the Trump who finishes and not the Trump who knew what buttons to push to make complete gullible assholes to vote against their very own interest.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He will have good advisers

He is not stupid
    JJ u are to stupid to understand any of this. I can't wait to see the fukin u are gonna get.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

He won't fully repeal Obamacare . This is politics people , actions have consequences.
    Popular vote was 50 / 50. So it's still split
    The Republicans can claim Victory over a modification, it's a Win Win. They will adjust / modify it over the money portion , tax portion , actually , since that's what it is .
    If they repeal it , those 50% can become 52% and the next election they get slaughtered. Most didn't turn out to vote for Clinton, next time they can for whoever it is.
    Amazing, media and pundits don't get it , when voters get pissed , they show up at the polls. Just like this election, the Democratic Voters, didn't get change from the last 2 , they didn't show up.
    The Ind , Rep side was pissed , they did show up
    But I don't expect a full repeal but a revision to eliminate the high tax being paid for premiums as well as not "purchasing " Said product.

jjgold

Trump a winner

Obama care worst thing that ever happened in America

A disaster

It is why Trump won....you guys liked getting fukked in the ass with fees

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    20 million americans are gonna lose their health care and these clowns are happy because in all reality these assholes applauding are me me type of individuals. They want this repealed bad but have no idea what it really is. They want it repealed bad instead of their candidates making adjustments to it to make it better. They want it repealed badly because this has been a focal point from cunning men and they are just flat out to stupid to realize it and lastly the bottom line is that the Democrats have to run a flawless candidate to win the presidency and the Republicans can run Bin Laden, Hitler, or even Bozo the clown and those three have a real shot at getting elected as long as they have an R next to their name. Barstoll u said we will be watching? No only people who care about others will. These pieces of shit don't care about anybody but themselves. I got a friend who was stiffed by Trump and he still voted for him. Go figure. That is why i said they would vote for Bin Laden if he had an R next to his name. If Trump would have run as a democrat he would have gotten smashed.
    Typical. The liberal Obamacare is one of the most ill conceived pieces of garbage to come from our government in its existence. There is no way a slightly educated person could defend it. That is why liberals still defend it even though it has been a 100% resounding failure. Then they say people don't understand it. It is you who has no clue what you are talking about. It is hilarious how somehow you are against Trump's healthcare ideas and support an unsustainable worst legislation ever plan. I didn't think liberals could get any dumber, but this election has proven they can rise to unparalleled levels of ignorance.

jjgold

liberals=losers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    He won't fully repeal Obamacare . This is politics people , actions have consequences.
    Popular vote was 50 / 50. So it's still split
    The Republicans can claim Victory over a modification, it's a Win Win. They will adjust / modify it over the money portion , tax portion , actually , since that's what it is .
    If they repeal it , those 50% can become 52% and the next election they get slaughtered. Most didn't turn out to vote for Clinton, next time they can for whoever it is.
    Amazing, media and pundits don't get it , when voters get pissed , they show up at the polls. Just like this election, the Democratic Voters, didn't get change from the last 2 , they didn't show up.
    The Ind , Rep side was pissed , they did show up
    But I don't expect a full repeal but a revision to eliminate the high tax being paid for premiums as well as not "purchasing " Said product.
    I know a few Democrats that are 100% against Obamacare though.

So in all essence... anything can happen. I think it needs to be changed... and/or totally thrown out.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    As it is - we are forcing hospitals and doctors to provide this care for free - they treat it as shoplifting and raise the price for the rest of us. There has been less freeloading with Affordable Care -more people have insurance.

I totally get it...I offered the COBRA example to lend some historical perspective and to illustrate that it's just not that easy to start denying people medical care. Unwinding the healthcare laws in the US would be nearly impossible. I 100% agree with you though...if we wanted to make healthcare affordable, this would be a way to do it. By allowing anyone who needs healthcare to get it regardless of the ability to pay, you are driving up the cost. It's a de facto tax on consumers and providers.

Single payer system administrated by private companies seems like the logical solution, but I am not sure how well that is going to go over.

jjgold

Lots of Dems do not like it

It is a ripoff for people that have it

Why??? The poor people do not pay

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Can anyone on this board who skews left propose one rational reason why I should be fined for being healthy?

This is the logical issue with the Obama care. Healthy people pay the fine (or tax if you're John Roberts) and suddenly the assumption of a pool of buyers subsidized by young healthy kids fades away as the tax becomes increasingly less pricey than an exchange plan.

So here we have 3 fails- a logic fail, an assumption fail, an implementation fail. This, mind you, for a program governing 15% of our national economy. It cannot be said that it works nationally. It could work state by state, or region by region, if the fine were removed and mandated a purchase, but again, can anyone give one rational reason that would be legal or moral?

Country simply cannot go on pandering to the bottom feeders, cannot continue to subsidize the poor lifestyle choices people make. Time for self discipline and ownership of one's choices- real men pay their own bills, take care of their bodies, bank money and save for the rainy day. Catastrophe plans on open markets will be affordable again very soon!

StatePenn
    StatePenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

I agree, we should not be forced to buy health care insurance or even car insurance for that matter but without Obamacare, those bottom feeders still were living off the system and paid nothing. A coworker's family member would go to the ER all the time for the most minute things before Obamacare because she knew how to beat the system.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Trump is the first leftist president we have had in a while.

He won due to his leftist anti-trade policies.

He is a big fan of Medicare For All. Trump's election advanced that 10 years.

He is already talking about a huge infrastructure project because he knows the government creates jobs.

Rs are going to eat it all up because they love lefty policies. They just need to the right guy to lead them. They will go where Trump leads.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Trump is the first leftist president we have had in a while.

He won due to his leftist anti-trade policies.

He is a big fan of Medicare For All. Trump's election advanced that 10 years.

He is already talking about a huge infrastructure project because he knows the government creates jobs.

Rs are going to eat it all up because they love lefty policies. They just need to the right guy to lead them. They will go where Trump leads.
    lol you get ****** every time you post. Honestly not kidding, just something I've noticed because that is what I do.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol you get ****** every time you post. Honestly not kidding, just something I've noticed because that is what I do.
    Yes, I know you are going to support that project now Brooks. He talked about it on election night. Trump is going to use the government to create jobs and you are going to support it. That's why you voted for him.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump a winner

Obama care worst thing that ever happened in America

A disaster

It is why Trump won....you guys liked getting fukked in the ass with fees
    It's not in the top 10.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Don't get me wrong , Obamacare is utter trash but again , politics is the name of the game.
    Tax every single American who doesn't purchase a product, goes against everything we believe in.
    But it will get modified so many people aren't paying 5x the premiums you once paid .
    They'll rename it after modifying it as well .
    It's not a bad thought but some don't need it , some refuse to pay it. Passage and implementation was BS as well .
    In the end the other insured pay for the uninsured anyway.
    Check your Car Insurance, i live in Alabama, insurance is required yet my highest premium.
    You guessed it , uninsured motorist.
    I argued to no avail but you're winning it vs Insurance 99.9% of the time .
    Total BS, insurance is a scam anyway.

First 123 Last