d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Nothing against Hillary... I just don't think the USA needs another Obama 2.0 in office for another 4-8 years.
    Actually, Obama 2.0 sounds great. Too bad he can't do another 4. Nothing against Hillary, but she's no Obama.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Nothing against Hillary... I just don't think the USA needs another Obama 2.0 in office for another 4-8 years.
    Hillary would be lucky to be Obama 2.0, which isn't saying a whole hell of a lot.

HRC is status quo to the hilt. Trump is incredibly high risk, snowball's-chance-in-hell high reward.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    NoCoin is a smart dude, I think he appreciates all answers
    I've already said A) I'm not voting for Hillary; and B) it's not because she's a woman. I was just interested in what others said about the female angle.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

This isn't about CNN or Fox News people or left or right neither candidate is worthy of the job and to just continue to vote the lesser of 2 evils makes you a coward and selfish individual.....

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    A dirty two-faced hairy carpet muncher who can't go a minute w/o telling a lie; projects all of her & her perv husbands misdemeanors onto Trump; laughs about a get a rapist off who nearly killed a 12 year old; scams her own charity; manipulates the weak, naive & impressionable for her own means; puts the countries security at risk due to arrogance & laziness; is bat-shit crazy; & let 4 of our people die in Benghazi then lied to their parents about it. I'd say my issue is with her. Would be refreshing to have a gifted woman serve as potus for at least one-term. She's not the one.
    Very well said!

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

.....and she has an "odor"

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It's a disgrace that she will be the first woman President. I really have no problem with a woman being President. My mom raised me, I only have a sister, and grew up with all female cousins. They are all more successful than me.

Hillary is just a bad person, who has done bad things for decades, and will continue to treat the American people badly as President.

That's all it comes down to for me.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'd take 4 more of Obama in a heartbeat over Hillary

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I am a 40 yr old white male, who's level of education leaves a lot to be desired. Hillary does not care about getting my vote and it shows. Therfore, I wil be looking to place mine on someone else.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

If you just look at her resume and not how the sausage was made...she's going to be as qualified as any woman will be. Senator, Secretary of State, First Lady, lifetime in politics...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I am a 40 yr old white male, who's level of education leaves a lot to be desired. Hillary does not care about getting my vote and it shows. Therfore, I wil be looking to place mine on someone else.
    She's done nothing. Women children minorities, rinse repeat. I'm not sure if Kaine is supposed to appeal to white males, he doesn't to me at all. Biden had some appeal but I think he's lost his mind. I could say the same for Rudy though.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Kaine is a hamburger goofball

if Hillary keels over in office we are really in trouble

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

Its Obama, hillary, Kaine in that order for me.

Guy is a penetrating joke. The VP matters more this time around than ever before.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Since we're all hiding behind screen names anyway, let's clear the deck: do you hate Hillary because of who she is, or because you don't want to see a woman president?

I remember similar discussions popping up when Obama ran in '08. People hid behind complaints about Obama the person or the candidate, when really, they just didn't want to see a black president.

No reason to lie about it. I'd be stunned if the vast majority of people here strictly dislike her policy and her character vs. just admitting they're pissed off about having female in the Oval Office. Although that's where I'm at personally; I don't care about having a woman president, but I don't want her to be the first.
    lol someone hasn't been paying attention or has any clue what has been going on.

This is one of the dumbest things I've read and that is backed up by a forum idiot, jtoler, nominating the post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

There is a video on drudge of bill helping her from the plane to SUV yesterday and she was staggering.

I can't believe our options are this bad.

The one good thing I see is that a recession is likely in the next four years, and after this shitshow, America may wake up and do a better job choosing a candidate for the next term.

brooks85

^you're no position to make any kind of assessment on the candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Actually, Obama 2.0 sounds great. Too bad he can't do another 4. Nothing against Hillary, but she's no Obama.
    lol delusional moron which is why he can't back up this post. He just runs away.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol someone hasn't been paying attention or has any clue what has been going on.

This is one of the dumbest things I've read and that is backed up by a forum idiot, jtoler, nominating the post.

Hilarious you think this.

No coin is a sharp guy. Thinks very clearly and is very pragmatic.

He ought to take your insults as a compliment.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hilarious you think this.

No coin is a sharp guy. Thinks very clearly and is very pragmatic.

He ought to take your insults as a compliment.
    lol save it grease, not going to fool anyone

evan mcmullin.... lol no coin is a joke just like you grease

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

Hilary is a malevolent being with NO light in her. In highly evolved societies, femine energy hold the decision making positions.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Preconceived notions are often in the subconscious mind. The hatred is related to her sex, and to anti-liberals the Clinton name doesn't do her any favors. Republicans hate Clintons and Obamas inter-changably. If you don't believe all politicians lie, u live under a rock.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

The Repubs have done an excellent job of discrediting Hillary the last 2 years. Many have bought the hype.
    Drank the koolaide. Watched and listened to Fox news and hate radio. Easily manipulated bunch.

Instead of listening to all the noise, maybe do your own research. 30+ years she's been working for us.
    From 1st lady, 2 term senator, SOS to heading a foundation helping the world's people.

I'll put that record against the Donalds any day of the millennium. If she was a man with that kind of record
    and running, I wonder how many here would be for him?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    The Repubs have done an excellent job of discrediting Hillary the last 2 years. Many have bought the hype.
    Drank the koolaide. Watched and listened to Fox news and hate radio. Easily manipulated bunch.

Instead of listening to all the noise, maybe do your own research. 30+ years she's been working for us.
    From 1st lady, 2 term senator, SOS to heading a foundation helping the world's people.

I'll put that record against the Donalds any day of the millennium. If she was a man with that kind of record

yeah, the lying moronic coward is who everyone should listen to.... lol why even bother rkelly?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Completely brainwashed

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

The last 2 years lol stay in your treehouse and STFU

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

What actually has she accomplished in those 30 plus years?
    A corrupt foundation?
    A heath care proposal so flawed it got laughed out of from both sides of the aisle?
    What makes her so great?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

This is the best our parties can come up with??

To me, obviously the best and brightest of our country want no part of the job.

OP. I respect women and have no problem having a woman POTUS.
    Too bad HRC will be our first, probably screwing the gender for generations.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

What is bullshit, is having women as referees and officials in the NFL/NBA.

So fukkin` PC. There are men who have been passed over for those positions that are so better qualified, but don`t get the job because they don`t have a vag***.

No problem with the head of the NBA players association being a woman, as she was voted in and appears to be doing a great job. Look at the salaries!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    What is bullshit, is having women as referees and officials in the NFL/NBA.

So fukkin` PC. There are men who have been passed over for those positions that are so better qualified, but don`t get the job because they don`t have a vag***.

No problem with the head of the NBA players association being a woman, as she was voted in and appears to be doing a great job. Look at the salaries!

Agreed. Was watching an NFL game and the woman official threw a flag for something that happened 4 years ago
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

elvispressley
    elvispressley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I hate her because she keeps claiming these countries like Saudi Arabia are allies to the USA and Western Europe when really they want to kill us all

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Nothing against the devil, but she does wish to destroy us all.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

HEY, NOTHING AGAINST HILLARY BUT Im JUST NOT INTO FINGER CUTTING AND SATANIC RITUALS....I MEAN I REALLY TAKE A PASS ON THAT.....

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Hey, Nothing against Hillary but I don't get off calling my servants Niggers, and kidnapping a bunch a Haitian children for sex slaves.....

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Yo, Nothing against Hillary and Soros but I don't enjoy cheating the American public with rigged election machines, and funding protest groups and inciting violence at Trump rallies by paying thugs!!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Yo, nothing against Obama, but I don't condone illegals to vote!...................nothing against Obama, but i believe the President should uphold the laws of the land.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Sorry man, but anyone who votes straight line on either side of the fence should have their voting privileges revoked.

Do you even know who, or what, you are voting for by mindlessly doing that?
    He's voting for different people who want to give his money away, which is pretty hilarious and sad.

No doubt some people are secretly against a female for President, but it's likely no more than a small minority of voters who probably wouldn't vote for a Democrat anyways. Is it possible that people are voting against Clinton because they don't want a woman, or that people are voting against Trump because they don't want an orange guy? Sure, but considering how much their is to dislike about both of them, it's far simpler and probably more accurate to believe that people are voting against these terrible candidates because they're terrible candidates.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but I fully expect the vast majority of voters today to choose poorly because they're scared of another candidate (and because of their ignorance regarding better candidates who are also running).

First 123 Last