Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Luke Walton Concerned Lakers Might Be Flat Today Against Suns

Emotions were high following the win with rookie Brandon Ingram even going so far as to say that the win shows the Lakers can be contenders this year. Walton, however, refuses to get too high after the win, and is trying to keep things level.

According to Tania Ganguli of the LA Times, Walton put the Lakers through a long practice as he is worried about the team coming out flat against Phoenix on Sunday night:

The Lakers had a long practice today as they turned the page to Phoenix. Luke Walton admits he thinks they might come out flat tomorrow.

Walton’s worries about his young team are completely understandable. It’s arguable that the Lakers benefitted on Friday night from the exact thing Walton is concerned about going into Sunday. The Warriors came out completely flat against the Lakers and some believe the team’s emotional victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder the night before played a role.

For a young team, keeping emotions in check can be difficult and Walton knows that. Young teams tend to play to the level of competition and don’t always handle success well, often playing terribly against lesser competition after big wins against better teams.

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-n...ns/2016/11/05/

Might put some free play money on the Suns ML today.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

RELAX fellas. Playoffs? Contending?

I will bite on Phx ML for a unit.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

This is what "THEY" want you to believe KLC

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Neither team plays defense so... the under is the play. The NBA

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KLC I am tailing you, I think you broke out of your 2 year slump

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    This is what "THEY" want you to believe KLC
    Thus, I'm using some free play money. This group has not hurt me yet, like they have. Hoping deep down I've found someone I can trust.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Just seeing this thread, after posting one of my own. I'm totally trusting the young head coach here and will play the Lakers.