Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Metta World Peace Sexually Assaulted

Well my oh my, add Metta World Peace to the list of NBA players who say they've had a spooky encounter at the Skirvin Hilton.

News about the encounter popped up after the Lakers loss Sunday night to the Thunder.

"The ghosts were all over me. I just accepted it," World Peace said, via The Orange County Register. "They touched me all over the place. I’m taking one of the ghosts to court for touching me in the wrong places."

People laughed when the Lakers player suggested this encounter was of amorous category - but truth be told, this is not out of line with previous reports.

Every few years these reports pop up. And talk to any NBA player who has visited the Skirvin Hilton Hotel and it's likely they've at least heard the tales that its rooms on the 10th floor might be haunted.

Some players with the Knicks claimed the ghost of “Effie” led to their loss against the Thunder in 2010. The legend was enough to prompt a visit by NBA on TNT sideline reporter Craig Sager to spend the night — one that resulted in an amusing report that re-aired during the recent Thunder playoff series against the San Antonio Spurs.

Some fellow Lakers players, aware of the ghost stories, chose to pay for rooms down the street at the Colcord rather than risk a weird evening with "Effie."

“I’m not going to play with that," Lakers guard Lou Williams said about the supposedly haunted hotel. "I’d rather pay for my peace of mind. If they say it’s haunted, that’s enough for me. I’m not going to roll the dice.”

Despite such notoriety, the hotel, which opened in 1911, remains a top destination for visiting NBA teams.

http://newsok.com/article/5524878

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Are you drunk?

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Sounds like a slump buster for jj, jj book a month on the 10th floor and let us know how it goes.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

small sample size

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Good else ghost dildo up the ass

we've all been there

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The credibility factor would have been higher if it was anyone other than Ron Artest.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I'd let Elfie's ghost play with my junk. No problem.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Coach World Peace?? That's right ... the Lakers star says he's eyeing a gig as an NBA head coach when he retires.

TMZ Sports spoke with Metta World Peace earlier this week about the praise he's been gettin' from the Lakers coaching staff ... who have said his knowledge and experience are valuable to the team even when he isn't on the floor.

MWP agrees ... and goes on to say he'd like to join young successful NBA coaches like Billy Donovan and Brad Stevens.

"It's fun. I think these coaches are having a great time, doing something they love to do, and I want to be in that same position someday."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/02/metta-...medium=twitter

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

This attention whore is still around? jfc

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Wow she touched his Peace

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Weeder had something similar happen to his ex.
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...0191218AAwYbJo