lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Alabama LSU Game Discussion

Bama opens -7.5, LSU quickly bet to take it to 7. Line seems extremely sharp to me, thoughts?

I Like LSU, very live home dog but want more points. Will see how line moves

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Now , not sure how wise it was for Fournette to say LSU wins I mean his Heisman chance was gone after last year's 36 yards rushing . Now , another LSU player "guarantees" a win...Just stupid
    I understand the want but no bulletin board material.
    As for the game , Bama will load the box , says throw it , you complete them , you win . They will not let Fournette control the game .
    See Wisconsin, shut down the big man , it's all over.
    I think Bama can score on this defense of LSU
    With the line at 7 , which I thought would be 9.5 or 10 . So little suprised
    I would take Bama laying 7 if I did bet it but I'm a Homer, so I'll just watch it

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

I thought line would be in the 9-10 point range too... Definitely something to think about now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Alabama always stops a good running back's never forget that

The only team that can beat Alabama is a wild scrambling quarterback that also can pass

LSU is to stationary

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Not necessarily true JJ, Bama can beat Bama by mistakes as well . A dual threat does cause them issues
    Forgot the key note to this game
    We're about to see if anyone can take Eddie Jackson's spot since he's done for the year.
    Personally, I don't think so
    That's a huge lose in the secondary and return game .

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

How do the books put the line at -21@Tennessee, -17 at home against TexasAM, Now-7@LSU. This chit is so rigged. LSU line and moneyline will no doubt be my play. -10 should be the real line though they don't wanna get hurt on moneyline.

iheartAlabama
    iheartAlabama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

All the hype about LSU and Auburn

GREAT QB play nope Running the ball will not beat ALABAMA enough said bama rolls undefeated going into playoff

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Interesting that this line was Alabama -10 last week on the look-ahead lines at Westgate. Why would line then officially open at -7.5 with both teams off of a bye?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Now , not sure how wise it was for Fournette to say LSU wins I mean his Heisman chance was gone after last year's 36 yards rushing . Now , another LSU player "guarantees" a win...Just stupid
    I understand the want but no bulletin board material.
    As for the game , Bama will load the box , says throw it , you complete them , you win . They will not let Fournette control the game .
    See Wisconsin, shut down the big man , it's all over.
    I think Bama can score on this defense of LSU
    With the line at 7 , which I thought would be 9.5 or 10 . So little suprised
    I would take Bama laying 7 if I did bet it but I'm a Homer, so I'll just watch it
    Cant run with no blocking. He's lucky he had 36 yards that game.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Been waiting for this game for weeks.

Here's LSU's upset of the season, waiting for that moneyline to drop

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama has too many ways to beat you. Only scratched the surface of what can be done if they need to.

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Question is if LSU can expose Alabama's vulnerable secondary. Fournette and the other rb just need to be ok, not great to set up play action.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    Question is if LSU can expose Alabama's vulnerable secondary. Fournette and the other rb just need to be ok, not great to set up play action.
    I don't believe LSU has the talent at wideout like A&M or Ole Miss. Look no further than pocket passer QBs in recent years and level of success against these Alabama defenses. If this were Madden and you lost Eddie Jackson you basically replace an 87 rating with an 82 by moving these monsters in. And who's to say Etling will even have time to throw to anyone with the front guys putting pressure on him all night long.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Ed O has a history of taking teams over, winning games against inferior competition, then losing the big games. The same will hold true here. 'Bama -7 is a gift.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Talabama will smash the funk out of LSU, but since JJ is on them ............ I'm taking LSU.
    Last edited by Shafted69; 10-31-16 at 12:31 PM.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Talabama will smash the funk out of LSU, but since JJ is on them ............ I'm taking LSU.
    It's not official yet. Not posted yet on his spreedsheet I don't think.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Taking Bama looks pretty easy LSU just cannot score