Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

App for World Series Games

Is there an app that would allow me to watch World Series Games live for IPhone?Im a life long Indians fan and have to work 12 hour nights all week,so I am looking for a way to see as much as possible from my work area.I downloaded the direct tv app and it looks like it just allows you to watch shows that have already aired.The MLB will allow you you watch it 90 minutes after the game is over for US citizens. I will give the first person with an app that works 75pts.

Thanks,
    Fieldy

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

What TV service do you have? You can download the fox sports app and log in with your tv subscription and watch it live.

Fire in da hole

If you have direct TV, they are a provider. All you have to do it download the fox sports go app, click log-in with your subscriber (Direct TV) and then you are good to go.
    Points Awarded:

Fieldysnuts44 gave Fire in da hole 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thanks Fire in da hole.I have direct tv so hopefully I can watch it at work.

Go Tribe
    Fieldy

Fire in da hole

No problem, I have dish network and I've been able to watch stuff. I see Direct TV is a partner, so I'm confident you will have no problem.

If for some reason you cannot get it to work, PM me. I have a few sites i watch PPV stuff I can give you or I'll give you my login-in info.