King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    she's 15 ya Pedo
    She is????

I'll be like trump then... I'll hit it in three years then...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    She did.

Cuser is drunk again.
    He wrapped his arm around the back of her head. She took a blow to the back, was about it. Even if she nicked her head then don't go around assaulting people.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He wrapped his arm around the back of her head. She took a blow to the back, was about it. Even if she nicked her head then don't go around assaulting people.
    I don't condone her behavior. She had it coming and she should have no legal recourse.

And - her head hit the ground.

If she didn't, then both these white trash kids deserve a tryout with WWE.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Solid execution. Made sure she didn't hit her head. If they wanna fight like men, then this is what happens. We only see a clip of it. Who knows how crazy she is, or the background of their situation. Theoretically, he could have been a bit less rough but she brought it upon herself. Females need to learn they can't just go around, yelling and assaulting men just because we aren't suppose to fight back. That's how you get your dick chopped off when dealing with crazy, and allowing it.
    Exactly. In her emotional state she needed to be put in her place. Otherwise she would just keep coming at him.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    She is????

I'll be like trump then... I'll hit it in three years then...
    15 is legal in Mexico and Central America.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Looked like her head missed the ground to me, Ive been in this situation middle school but girl hit me and once she saw I wasnt going to hit back it must have fueled her, trust me had he just stood there she'd still be pummeling him as we speak lol.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    15 is legal in Mexico and Central America.
    It is?????

I'll still wait until 18...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

At least he didn't end up like this guy...

A 50-year-old man from Kotokuom in the Ashanti Region of Ghana, Thomas Darko, has died after a woman, Abena Serwaa, pulled his penis during a fight over money he allegedly owed her, Ghana Celebrities reports.
    The report has it that Serwaa had gone to meet Darko in his house to demand for her money but an argument ensued between them which later turned physical and he descended on her but while trying to defend herself, Serwaa held on to his manhood and pulled it real hard.
    The woman then went to the police station to report a case of battery and Darko was arrested. He was later granted bail and transferred to the Okomfo Anokye Teaching Hospital for treatment, after he began urinating blood but a few hours after admission to the hospital, he passed away.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    At least he didn't end up like this guy...

A 50-year-old man from Kotokuom in the Ashanti Region of Ghana, Thomas Darko, has died after a woman, Abena Serwaa, pulled his penis during a fight over money he allegedly owed her, Ghana Celebrities reports.
    The report has it that Serwaa had gone to meet Darko in his house to demand for her money but an argument ensued between them which later turned physical and he descended on her but while trying to defend herself, Serwaa held on to his manhood and pulled it real hard.
    The woman then went to the police station to report a case of battery and Darko was arrested. He was later granted bail and transferred to the Okomfo Anokye Teaching Hospital for treatment, after he began urinating blood but a few hours after admission to the hospital, he passed away.
    I hate stories like this

There are no weiners, only losers here
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave RudyRuetigger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

ladies keep your HANDS off a guy...women think they have a free pass to assault..well you dont..served the bitch right

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Do women want to be treated equal or not?

This selective equal rights for women and other protected classes is getting old

First 12