grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

The Epstein Connection

If you don't already know, Jeffrey Epstein is a billionaire pimp to the world's wealthiest pedos.

He had a private jet called the "Lolita Express" that chartered orgies with underage girls and powerful men to "orgy island".

Epstein is currently in jail for being a pedo.

Look it up.

Bill Clinton was listed on Lolita Express's log for 26 separate flights. Anonymous claims they have a tape of Bill having sex with a 13 yr old that Epstein filmed.

Donald Trump has a December court date for a civil suit a woman has brought against him saying he raped her at 13 yrs old at Epstein's apartment.

There are other eyebrow-raising facts linking both Trump and Clinton to this scumbag.

I normally dismiss the conspiracy theorists, but.... WTF is going on here? Who the fukk is this guy?
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 10-17-16 at 07:56 PM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

not surprised by the Clinton's perversion

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

This is very old news Greaser. I dont think Ep is in "jail" anymore either if he is then its slap on the wrist jail, something like home jail or weekend jail or something. Billionaires dont really do jail for stuff like this prob partly because they can tell on other rich pedos.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    This is very old news Greaser. I dont think Ep is in "jail" anymore either if he is then its slap on the wrist jail, something like home jail or weekend jail or something. Billionaires dont really do jail for stuff like this prob partly because they can tell on other rich pedos.
    Well... I know it may have been known for some time, I don't think the average person knows, and really, both major presidential candidates are connected to this guy's pedo services?

Something is going on here.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Well... I know it may have been known for some time, I don't think the average person knows, and really, both major presidential candidates are connected to this guy's pedo services?

Something is going on here.
    Which is why these two running against one another has seemed fishy for me from the start, they are friends and for a long time and Im sure they know things about one another that will never see the light of day.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28933

This Epstein scumbag only did a little over a year in jail.
    He's also settled over 30 lawsuits with victims.
    This guy should go to federal pound me in the ass prison.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

I prefer Theo

grease lightnin
    &

Epstein's only public client is Les Wexner, the clothing magnate who has a net worth of ~$7bn... and it is said in many places that Epstein's lifestyle was funded by Wexner because he ended up with Wexner's house...

But Epstein is a billionaire himself. I doubt Wexner would give a decent share of his wealth to his advisor.

I have a feeling Epstein is funded by some real-deal puppeteers. It even says on his Wikipedia page that he had cameras all over his house to film powerful men having sex with underage girls for the purpose of blackmail.

Funny how neither campaign talks about this guy. Chris Matthews ought to ask them about it in the final debate. Would be a great town hall question for these scumbags

grease lightnin
    &

Documents were just brought to light that shows the cops who investigated Epstein were flabbergasted by the plea deal he was offered and suggested impropriety in a letter to the State's Attorney.

https://www.radaronline.com/celebrit...weetheart-deal