View Poll Results: Have you changed your mind or staying with your original choice?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Changed to Hillary

2 2.82%
  • Changed to Trump

3 4.23%
  • Still Hillary

17 23.94%
  • Still Trump

40 56.34%
  • Undecided

9 12.68%
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    dont be mad - run out of foodstamps?
    There was a woman voter for you.

Anyways, for the election, Lee Corso saying "closer than the experts think" comes to mind.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'm voting for her.
    Who is she?

I want to vote for her too.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Live in upper middle class mainly white area and Trump signs are everywhere.....literally 15 to every 1 Hillary sign

I don't get this whole thing about College educated whites not liking Trump...Most people I know fall under this category and most people I know like Trump. The women hate Hillary more actually which is another thing they always say can't be possible lol

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Live in upper middle class mainly white area and Trump signs are everywhere.....literally 15 to every 1 Hillary sign

I don't get this whole thing about College educated whites not liking Trump...Most people I know fall under this category and most people I know like Trump. The women hate Hillary more actually which is another thing they always say can't be possible lol
    Truth ...

hillary backers live in a world where they say anything and as long as they believe it ..it's real to them.

no matter how much of a minority they are, no matter how many facts is shown or how much the corruption is exposed ..

looks like this poll is a testament to that..

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

This is true even around Seattle suburbs I rarely rarely ever see a Hillary sign

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    This is true even around Seattle suburbs I rarely rarely ever see a Hillary sign
    Yeah I've been there...very nice suburbs

The area I live is pretty similar (college educated and expensive housing for the most part) and I'm telling you there is no Hillary support anywhere. A few signs here and there but it's crazy how little compared to the Trump shit I see

I work in finance/real estate and almost everyone I work with either likes Trump or doesn't like either. Not one person has spoken in favor of Hillary and we all talk politics a decent amount with the debates and everything going on. Mostly white people, but a few minorities and none like Hillary or atleast won't admit it

pilebuck13

Yeah I've been there...very nice suburbs

The area I live is pretty similar (college educated and expensive housing) and I'm telling you there is no Hillary support anywhere. A few signs here and there but it's crazy how little compared to the Trump shit I see

I work in finance/real estate and almost everyone I work with likes Trump or doesn't like either. Not one person has spoken in favor of Hillary and we all talk politics a decent amount with the debates. Mostly white people, but a few minorities and none like Hillary
    Work with minorities and union members who almost almost always vote democrat it's basically automatic due to everyone afraid of right to work but honestly not one has admitted they were voting for her a few came out for trump but most say there not voting....I just don't see how she's so far ahead honestly both times Obama was running it's all I heard and seen everywhere idk something 🐟 going on

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Work with minorities and union members who almost almost always vote democrat it's basically automatic due to everyone afraid of right to work but honestly not one has admitted they were voting for her a few came out for trump but most say there not voting....I just don't see how she's so far ahead honestly both times Obama was running it's all I heard and seen everywhere idk something  going on
    Totally agree.....Obama support was everywhere around here, especially the first time around

Hillary has no support that I can tell...There's plenty of Trump haters but they mostly don't like her either

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I see a ton, but Seattle is Berning

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Too bad popular vote doesn't matter. Looks like Trump would win.

This Electoral BULLSH#$!!!!!!

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I see a ton, but Seattle is Berning
    Kraken I'm not in downtown much mostly suburbs

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I will gladly vote for Trump, as I would have a year ago. Just sucks I live in a Liberal State, so my vote probably doesn't matter. Hoping for the upset, like Reagan, and NY goes red. My city is filled with Trump supporters. Very few for Hillary, and not one sign seen as I drive all over the area.

NYC though will once again rule the State. They are afraid to lose their benefits, and don't care about jobs being created. Well, I want a career so I'm hoping for Trump. Sick of back breaking work for peanuts as businesses flee the area, and USA as a whole.

I know so many women, and Democrats voting Trump. Tons of black friends who love him. I don't see how she is ahead. The illegals, and women will carry her. Voter ID fraud, and blind Liberals are going to change this Country for the rest of my existence. Even if it's probably not much longer anyway. The people have no voice. The establishment is working together, Republican and Democrat alike, to keep their power over us.

Wake up.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Work with minorities and union members who almost almost always vote democrat it's basically automatic due to everyone afraid of right to work but honestly not one has admitted they were voting for her a few came out for trump but most say there not voting....I just don't see how she's so far ahead honestly both times Obama was running it's all I heard and seen everywhere idk something 🐟 going on
    I said the same thing many times. Tons of Obama support 8 years ago and even 4. What I'm seeing and what the polls are saying is way out of step. I've seen 2 Hillary Clinton signs and 3 Gary Johnson signs lmao. Countless Trump signs. Literally like 50-1 if I had to guess. I haven't been to Philadelphia since this started, but something feels rotten in the state of Pennsylvania. I go to wealthy suburbs of Pittsburgh all the time and it's all Trump.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

There was a ton of Obama support 4 and 8 years ago because he was a fvkin superstar. Guy was a celebrity. Trump has that same type of support, he has the passionate supporters, a lot of new voters. Hilary has more people that will vote for her as shown by the polls, but the reason why you aren't noticing her supporters is because no one is actually passionate about her. Dems will vote for her regardless, simply to block a Trump presidency. I won't vote, but if I had to I'd probably vote for her just because of my values.

I don't know where you guys live, but i barely see any Trump supporters except when I drive out to the suburbs. But you go into most major cities, and people hate Trump. In Seattle, people bad mouth him like he is some evil person. Then again, my city is probably one of the most liberal cities in America. To say you see Trump signs in the suburbs is no surprise.

I will say that I think polls are a bit skewed. I know where I live, a lot of people are embarrassed to say they are voting for Trump. I feel like when the day comes, more people will vote Trump. There are def some "undercover" trump supporters.

Lol Gary Johnson signs. Why is he even running? Same with Jill Stein. Most annoying people are these idiots I see on fb talking about how they still think Jil Sten has a chance. Just give up, saying that is like saying the Browns will win the superbowl this year.

I just can't wait for this whole thing to be over. I'm not going to be upset regardless of the outcome. It's a democracy, whoever we vote in, we vote in. That's our president. I know a lot of ppl will lose their mind over the outcome, but i'm not going to go crazy over one person. I'll still wake up and do my own thing regardless of the president. Sure a few things will change here and there, but for the most part my life won't change that much.

Hilary is going to win. The GOP really screwed up. This was the one year they could have won, if they just elected someone more "normal." I voted Obama both times, but if Kasich or Rubio won the primary, I probably would have voted them over Hilary.
    Last edited by KRIT; 10-17-16 at 12:09 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The GOP didn't screw up...The GOP and Trump are two completely different things and Trump basically beat them and took control all on his own.

Many people voting Trump (like myself) are not GOPers and I've never voted for a GOP president. I have little in common with middle America bible thumpers or the elite GOP...I have more in common with NY Liberals or upper middle class people to be honest only I realize that the country needs a change of direction in some key areas and we can't keep on going down this path

I honestly don't give a fukk about what people do in their personal lives...I just agree with America first above all else as well and can't stand laziness and entitlement as well as political correctness

I still think Trump has a shot...lots of the polls don't reflect reality. Just saw a poll on Facebook about who people in VA plan to vote for and Trump is winning overwhelmingly yet the polls reported show him to be losing big time there

Like I said before...I live in an area that the media would say is all for Hillary but it's all Trump and not even close

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I agree with what Krit said about no one being passionate about Hillary. Sign = you love that person, so it's a decent argument. I don't agree these people are going to show up en masse though, especially if they think this is a blowout.

Trump's people will do everything they can for him to win. Hillary supporters or anti-trumpers will see the polls and say Trump's going to lose I'm staying home and Trump people going to the polls anyways seems pretty reasonable to me.
    Last edited by thetrinity; 10-17-16 at 12:38 PM.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

a lot of dumbs posting here at SBR
    http://www.forwardprogressives.com/h...mp-supporters/

well educated people aren't supporting trump

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

Says the clown who thinks some people should get freedom of speech and others shouldn't lmao.

Go get another bull shit link the "educated" people are figuring this out for you.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I'd love to see the list of different types of Hillary supporters

Its fun being an independent...get to laugh at both sides thinking everything and everyone on their side is great

Let's face it...There's really dumb and ignorant people from all walks of life in this country. If you believe otherwise you're part of the problem

Cant wait for this election to be over no matter the result

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I agree with what Krit said about no one being passionate about Hillary. Sign = you love that person, so it's a decent argument. I don't agree these people are going to show up en masse though, especially if they think this is a blowout.

Trump's people will do everything they can for him to win. Hillary supporters or anti-trumpers will see the polls and say Trump's going to lose I'm staying home and Trump people going to the polls anyways seems pretty reasonable to me.
    Good post

Trump's best thing he has going for him is voter turnout

The candidates that have the big folllowing and hype usually do well come election day

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    ...The establishment is working together, Republican and Democrat alike, to keep their power over us.

Wake up.
    Sounds about right, except...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I will gladly vote for Trump, ...
    ....if you're voting for the guy who's spent his adult life cozy with the establishment, you're either not quite awake yet or ignoring the problem.

Kinda funny to see people claim that the math must be wrong cause of their anecdotal evidence...can't imagine they bet the same way and take the Browns to win the Super Bowl if they see a bunch of people wearing Browns jerseys

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Sounds about right, except...

....if you're voting for the guy who's spent his adult life cozy with the establishment, you're either not quite awake yet or ignoring the problem.

Kinda funny to see people claim that the math must be wrong cause of their anecdotal evidence...can't imagine they bet the same way and take the Browns to win the Super Bowl if they see a bunch of people wearing Browns jerseys
    Triple D...where do you live and what kind of support do you see/hear?

Im just going by my experiences and telling what I see...I just think the dog has value here but who really knows

Also as for Trump...I get what you're saying about the establishment but the fact that the establishment hates his guts should atleast tell you a little something....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

But America isn't filled with intelligent people to begin with. We aren't all like Alex Trebek smart.

That's why the retards voted for Obama.

bruceBRUCEbruce

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    That's why the retards voted for Obama.
    obama was a direct cause of GWB's presidency, which was so hideously bad for this country that you got obama for 8 years and now probably hillary for at least 4
    a modestly decent president during GWBs time would have locked it up for the republicans for years but now the party is in comical shambles
    Let's face it...There's really dumb and ignorant people from all walks of life in this country. If you believe otherwise you're part of the problem
    I agree
    but the south & midwest are dumber than average

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

a modestly decent president during GWBs time would have locked it up for the republicans for years
    Whether it's Hillary or one of her peasants - you're all of bullshit.

bruceBRUCEbruce

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Whether it's Hillary or one of her peasants - you're all of bullshit.
    you cry good
    which will make Nov. 9th even more fun

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

The GOP didn't screw up...The GOP and Trump are two completely different things and Trump basically beat them and took control all on his own.

Many people voting Trump (like myself) are not GOPers and I've never voted for a GOP president. I have little in common with middle America bible thumpers or the elite GOP...I have more in common with NY Liberals or upper middle class people to be honest only I realize that the country needs a change of direction in some key areas and we can't keep on going down this path

I honestly don't give a fukk about what people do in their personal lives...I just agree with America first above all else as well and can't stand laziness and entitlement as well as political correctness

I still think Trump has a shot...lots of the polls don't reflect reality. Just saw a poll on Facebook about who people in VA plan to vote for and Trump is winning overwhelmingly yet the polls reported show him to be losing big time there

Like I said before...I live in an area that the media would say is all for Hillary but it's all Trump and not even close
    But the GOP screwed up in the sense that they let Trump win the nomination. During the primaries no one wanted to say anything to Trump until it was clear that he was going to win. The only candidate that really stood up to him from day one on the debate stage was Jeb. Cruz was too pussy to say anything bad about Donald until it was just them two left standing. So were most of the other candidates. If the GOP denounced Trump from day one, maybe it would be a different story, maybe it wouldn't. Tbh, I don't think the GOP took Trump all that serious when he started running. It wasn't til real recent that he has strayed from the GOP and the GOP wants nothing to do with him. The GOP can only blame themselves for the Trump candidacy. I'm not a politics guru, but that's how i see it.

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

Exactly how I see it. Trump supporters will 100% come out and support when voting day comes around. Not sure I can say the same for Hilary. If you break down Hilary's supporters, I think about half are real supporters, and the other half are voting just to go against Trump. Which makes me think the polls are actually closer than they show. I'm also curious to see where the independents go. Most these people in the polls who say they will vote for Stein or Johnson, won't when the day comes. Who do they go to? Or do they just not vote?
    Last edited by KRIT; 10-17-16 at 03:57 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

i dont at this point. i do think it will be close but unfortunately shes probably in.
    im praying this ends up like the Brexit polls
    The Brexit polls were pretty split at the end.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    The Brexit polls were pretty split at the end.
    Odds were extremely wrong even while voting was going on though

Stay was a heavy favorite hours before the decision

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

550% more Syrian refugees.

When the next attack happens in front of you, lets see what you super libs have to say. I walk around the subways in Manhattan eyes wide open while swat teams walk around with bomb sniffing dogs.

We'll be very safe under Hillary though...

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    But the GOP screwed up in the sense that they let Trump win the nomination. During the primaries no one wanted to say anything to Trump until it was clear that he was going to win. The only candidate that really stood up to him from day one on the debate stage was Jeb. Cruz was too pussy to say anything bad about Donald until it was just them two left standing. So were most of the other candidates. If the GOP denounced Trump from day one, maybe it would be a different story, maybe it wouldn't. Tbh, I don't think the GOP took Trump all that serious when he started running. It wasn't til real recent that he has strayed from the GOP and the GOP wants nothing to do with him. The GOP can only blame themselves for the Trump candidacy. I'm not a politics guru, but that's how i see it.

Exactly how I see it. Trump supporters will 100% come out and support when voting day comes around. Not sure I can say the same for Hilary. If you break down Hilary's supporters, I think about half are real supporters, and the other half are voting just to go against Trump. Which makes me think the polls are actually closer than they show. I'm also curious to see where the independents go. Most these people in the polls who say they will vote for Stein or Johnson, won't when the day comes. Who do they go to? Or do they just not vote?
    im voting against Hillary - although i do agree with everything Trump is planning. I obviously wish there was someone a little more polished but its all about keeping her out of the WH and hopefully in jail

Triple_D_Bet

Triple D...where do you live and what kind of support do you see/hear?

Im just going by my experiences and telling what I see...I just think the dog has value here but who really knows

Also as for Trump...I get what you're saying about the establishment but the fact that the establishment hates his guts should atleast tell you a little something....
    I'm in AZ, and mostly Trump...but that says more about the people I associate with than anything else (conservatives who are too busy worrying about their regular lives to think very deeply about politics, and as a result end up falling for the rhetoric of Trump despite his lack of effective policy). My friends around the country are largely liberal and are mostly various degrees of reluctant Clinton supporters (who have similarly fallen for her rhetoric and willingly overlook her lack of effective policies). Important to note that the Trump supporters are fired up and the type to plant signs, the Clinton ones are not...but all plan on voting, and even among my friends and acquaintances, judging by how loud they show their support would be wildly inaccurate.

Parts of the 'establishment' hates Trump because he adds uncertainty to the mix....but it's not an uncertainty that favors the people or the constitution judging by his actions, it's simply not the stability the establishment prefers. He's still far more beneficial to established corruption than Johnson or even Stein, which I'm sure plays a large part in why the establishment factions are willing to collude against those two.

Triple_D_Bet

550% more Syrian refugees.

When the next attack happens in front of you, lets see what you super libs have to say. I walk around the subways in Manhattan eyes wide open while swat teams walk around with bomb sniffing dogs.

We'll be very safe under Hillary though...
    Refugees aren't the problem; the problem is the US doesn't know or care that its meddling in the Middle East inspires terrorists, both domestic and abroad, to retaliate. Trump's rhetoric about going after ISIS wouldn't be any different in that regard than Clinton's lower-paced warmongering; both will continue to predictably inspire terrorism.

You want peace and increased domestic security, Johnson and Stein are the only ones advocating it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

Tommy Karate
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Refugees aren't the problem; the problem is the US doesn't know or care that its meddling in the Middle East inspires terrorists, both domestic and abroad, to retaliate. Trump's rhetoric about going after ISIS wouldn't be any different in that regard than Clinton's lower-paced warmongering; both will continue to predictably inspire terrorism.

You want peace and increased domestic security, Johnson and Stein are the only ones advocating it.
    they will be - certainly wont help letting everyone in.

Triple_D_Bet

they will be - certainly wont help letting everyone in.
    Refugees being dangerous is certainly a popular opinion; fortunately, there's no data to justify it. Terrorists aren't dumb, and it doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense to use such visible people to act when there are much more suitable, less visible citizens in place who are sympathetic to the US terrorizing a region and people they identify with.

First 123 Last