Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    and you TrumpThugs want to side with Russia? Why don't ya'll get the fukk out of the country if you're not with us Commie bitches. You do know we are at war with these bitches?
    Hey PUSSY...you probably missed what was said about you in the very first post of this thread

Let me replay this back one more time for ya...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Trumpthugs? Fuk man lay the Crack pipe down. Sorry I don't support a lying bitch who will further destroy this country even more than captain dipshit Obama, who is more worried about his ncaa bracket instead of making any decisions to help Americans.
    Go fight for Mother Russia and see what side wins.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

WEAK PUSSY ALERT!!!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I don't even really know how to respond to you anymore. It's like I am talking to a 10 year old. I don't agree with any of your views so now I am a Russian? Wow, I don't know where we go from here Mac, I really dont.

Mac4Lyfe

There is no war, we have Obama as president, biggest pussy of all time. He would go and bow to Putin and give him a hand job before he ordered any strike. He bows to terrorist country leaders and backs down with his tail between his legs anytime anything happens. Why do you think Putin does whatever he wants in the past 2 years? Because he knows our commander and chief is a Muslim loving, refugee taking, giant pussy. That's reality, but all you left wingers voted him in twice so now we have to deal with his shit. Blame yourself not me
    You sir are an idiot. We have crippled your Mother Russia economically the last few years without sending a single soldier. We sent Russia a big fukk you and they are getting desperate. Do you really think Russia can win a war against the US? Are you fukkin nuts. We've been putting these bitches in their place for decades now. They are a 3rd world country now. Very insignificant on the big stage.

unde0087
    Did we win?

You sir are an idiot. We have crippled your Mother Russia economically the last few years without sending a single soldier. We sent Russia a big fukk you and they are getting desperate. Do you really think Russia can win a war against the US? Are you fukkin nuts. We've been putting these bitches in their place for decades now. They are a 3rd world country now. Very insignificant on the big stage.
    Well incase you haven't noticed Obama has made us a 3rd world country. There is no war and I never said America can't win a war. Just not going to happen. Obama can't even keep the peace amongst Americans because he opened up the BLM movement and won't back our own cops

Mac4Lyfe

I don't even really know how to respond to you anymore. It's like I am talking to a 10 year old. I don't agree with any of your views so now I am a Russian? Wow, I don't know where we go from here Mac, I really dont.

You said... "We have to keep the channels open with rocket here on sbr incase US and Russian relations heads south."

So you're going to get in bed with a Russian that is a US basher? So you disagree with my views (not sure which ones) but you agree with Commie Rocket? You must be Russian if you're siding with Putin and blaming Obama? Where do you go from here??? How about move to St. Petersburg pal. Anybody siding with Russia while they are threatening nukes on the US is either dumb as fukk or self hating.

Mac4Lyfe

Well incase you haven't noticed Obama has made us a 3rd world country. There is no war and I never said America can't win a war. Just not going to happen. Obama can't even keep the peace amongst Americans because he opened up the BLM movement and won't back our own cops
    Do you melodrama much? What does BLM have to do with our conflict with Russia? What peace can't Obama keep are you talking about? You see a handful of incidents in the news and now you think we are at war with ourselves. Stop exaggerating. You think the US is a 3rd world country? Come on dude, quit listening to Russian Rocket, where his people don't have a pot to shit in. We are the wealthiest country on the face of the earth. We control 40% of the worlds wealth. Where is Russia on that list? Not even in the stratosphere. We kill for sport, we have ice cubes, we can travel hundreds of miles in any direction, we have no enemies near our borders, we have running water in most homes, you can drink fresh water from our toilets while those fukks don't even have a commode. There's certain parts of Russia so cold, they have to go outside to get warm. US a 3rd world? What are you talking about? Stop watching TV. Stop listening to idiots like Russian Rocket. Russia is not in our league. They hate us because they ain't us. They hate our way of life. They hate our freedom. They hate that we run the show around the globe. Russia is NOT your friend. Do not fall for any shit these liars try to tell you. Our enemy is Russia not anyone else. We have neutered these fukks and will continue because they do not believe in freedom.

Here are the top 10 countries, with their percentages of total global personal wealth.

1. United States — 41.6%
    2. China — 10.5%
    3. Japan — 8.9%
    4. U.K. — 5.6%
    5. Germany — 3.9%
    6. France — 3.5%
    7. Canada — 3.0%
    8. Italy — 2.9%
    9. Australia — 2.0%
    10. South Korea — 1.6%

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

There is no war, we have Obama as president, biggest pussy of all time. He would go and bow to Putin and give him a hand job before he ordered any strike. He bows to terrorist country leaders and backs down with his tail between his legs anytime anything happens. Why do you think Putin does whatever he wants in the past 2 years? Because he knows our commander and chief is a Muslim loving, refugee taking, giant pussy. That's reality, but all you left wingers voted him in twice so now we have to deal with his shit. Blame yourself not me
    buddy he took georgia under bush in 2008. i'm not trying to get into with either side cause i like rocket and mac. Rocket was really the first to make me feel welcome at sbr. I understand both sides and definitely see trump as a fraud. But will not take sides in this debate

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    buddy he took georgia under bush in 2008. i'm not trying to get into with either side cause i like rocket and mac. Rocket was really the first to make me feel welcome at sbr. I understand both sides and definitely see trump as a fraud. But will not take sides in this debate
    I am not even trying to be in a debate, everytime I enter a thread with this guy it is nothing but crazy talk. He is angry at everything. He flies off the handle about every topic, last one was hating on cops because Marcus Vick was busted with numerous illegal drugs but it was the cops fault because the cops responded to a concerned citizen. Now it's America is going to be in a nuclear war with Russia. I can only imagine what is next.

Mac4Lyfe

There is no sides. Either you are with the US or you are with Russia. There is no blurred lines. If you agree with Russia, you should get the fukk out of the country. The US has systematically neutered Russia with a purpose. This is no accident and it was done with your national security. Reduce their allies, reduce their economy, reduce their influence and no American lives were lost. Check fukking mate.

If anyone in the US is agreeing with Russia, you are not keeping up with current events and you don't even know the game is being played.

unde0087
    Did we win?

There is no sides. Either you are with the US or you are with Russia. There is no blurred lines. If you agree with Russia, you should get the fukk out of the country. The US has systematically neutered Russia with a purpose. This is no accident and it was done with your national security. Reduce their allies, reduce their economy, reduce their influence and no American lives were lost. Check fukking mate.

If anyone in the US is agreeing with Russia, you are not keeping up with current events and you don't even know the game is being played.
    I suggest taking the meds prescribed to you
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I don't even really know how to respond to you anymore. It's like I am talking to a 10 year old.
    I suggest taking the meds prescribed to you

/endthread

Mac4Lyfe

I am not even trying to be in a debate, everytime I enter a thread with this guy it is nothing but crazy talk. He is angry at everything. He flies off the handle about every topic, last one was hating on cops because Marcus Vick was busted with numerous illegal drugs but it was the cops fault because the cops responded to a concerned citizen. Now it's America is going to be in a nuclear war with Russia. I can only imagine what is next.
    You obviously can't read because it had NOTHING to do with Marcus Vick nor illegal drugs but it must have went over your head. You siding with the Commies is just like you siding with people shitting on our constitution. Reread what I said and hopefully you will get my point. Take Marcus Vick out of the story and insert a family member or friend. You think it's crazy talk until it happens to you.

Of course you can't read because you don't even know what is going on with Russia right now. You think I'm exaggerating about nuclear war with Russia? http://www.businessinsider.com/russi...tation-2016-10

I'm not trying to argue with you. We're on an internet forum. Hopefully it causes you to think. We do not want to get in bed with Russia. We do not want them getting stronger economically. They are not our allies, they are a threat. This is not a test. It's the real deal.

I'm not angry with anyone. I'm neither venting or mad. It's a talk forum. I love to talk shit but I interject with facts. This is a betting forum not debate central. I see both sides of the coin but I know what side I sit on.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    /end of Russia...

FIFY - I hope you have a fallout shelter nearby.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Congrats on your burial Pussy4life...now go change your tampon!

chico2663

You obviously can't read because it had NOTHING to do with Marcus Vick nor illegal drugs but it must have went over your head. You siding with the Commies is just like you siding with people shitting on our constitution. Reread what I said and hopefully you will get my point. Take Marcus Vick out of the story and insert a family member or friend. You think it's crazy talk until it happens to you.

Of course you can't read because you don't even know what is going on with Russia right now. You think I'm exaggerating about nuclear war with Russia? http://www.businessinsider.com/russi...tation-2016-10

I'm not trying to argue with you. We're on an internet forum. Hopefully it causes you to think. We do not want to get in bed with Russia. We do not want them getting stronger economically. They are not our allies, they are a threat. This is not a test. It's the real deal.

I'm not angry with anyone. I'm neither venting or mad. It's a talk forum. I love to talk shit but I interject with facts. This is a betting forum not debate central. I see both sides of the coin but I know what side I sit on.
    I served in the military. We always were trained that russia was our enemy. Do I believe that putin should (if he is) sticking his nose in our business. The answer is no. But rocket is a computer dude that does work in russia and usa. My uncle has sold oil rigs to russia for their business. Am I going to tell my uncle or cousin to back away from a 100 million dollar sale because it is russia. Not if I want to keep my head. As my uncle always told me is the only country that he won't do business with is china because the try to steal your shit by copying your material.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

My favorite wars are Mutual Assured Destruction ones

World needs a reset anyways

Georgia Guidestones

unde0087
    Did we win?

Really? The Vick thread you never once looked at it from the side of "why the fuk is a multiple drug offender who is on probation smoking a phatty in an apartment building to begin with", nope it was just all about the cops. Forget the fact that the guy deserves to be arrested for have Crack, molly, and weed in his possession. I mean come on man. I even told you I didn't really care for how it went down but can't feel sorry for a guy who knows he should be as far away from any drug as possible. Like I said before, he wouldn't have even given cops the opportunity to enter his apartment if he wasn't doing drugs in the first place. Life isn't always fair but if you don't follow the law then you can't cry later when it catches up with you. Not once did you say anything but the cops this, the cops that, it was all the cops.

Mac4Lyfe

Really? The Vick thread you never once looked at it from the side of "why the fuk is a multiple drug offender who is on probation smoking a phatty in an apartment building to begin with", nope it was just all about the cops. Forget the fact that the guy deserves to be arrested for have Crack, molly, and weed in his possession. I mean come on man. I even told you I didn't really care for how it went down but can't feel sorry for a guy who knows he should be as far away from any drug as possible. Like I said before, he wouldn't have even given cops the opportunity to enter his apartment if he wasn't doing drugs in the first place. Life isn't always fair but if you don't follow the law then you can't cry later when it catches up with you. Not once did you say anything but the cops this, the cops that, it was all the cops.
    Unde - it is not about Marcus Vick. He's a fukk up. We all know it. I don't feel sorry for his ass nor am I defending him for being a dumbass. That is not the point. The point is that NO ONE should be able to enter YOUR house without a warrant. This is a civil liberties issue not a Vick issue. If my neighbor was selling meth, I would want them jailed but not by an illegal bust. Go get a warrant and do it the right way. If the cops came by your house would you let them in the door? I'm sure you would. I would too. I have had several police in my house because I invited them in. The constable has eaten dinner in my home... BUT

What if you happen to let in some dirty cops like these guys... http://articles.latimes.com/2000/may/05/local/me-26924

I lived in LA when Rampart planted evidence against thousands of citizens. I'm not so sure I would have let a cop into my house in LA in 1995. The cops cannot and should not be able to terrorize neighborhoods at will. They must follow proper protocol. What if a cop enters your home and plants drugs in order to shake you down? I know you don't think it can happen but just look at the link I sent and look at the hundreds of cases where they did. If a cop plants drugs, weapons, etc., in your house, you are screwed. You have no defense against that. Which is why you must maintain the sacred privacy of your home. Sure it was Vick, so who cares. Well if they can do it to him, they can do it to you or I.

Plus, I also said. I do not believe in incarcerating our citizens for drug use... any drug but especially marijuana. I personally do not do drugs, never have BUT who am I to tell someone not to get high or drunk in the privacy of their own home? As long as you do not infringe on society, I do not care. But once you step out of your house and if you are high as hell and you run someone over or you commit a crime, then we should come down on you 10x as much. But, I believe we should educate and help people who have addictions rather than incarcerate them. There's a great movie on Netflix called 13th that folks on SBR especially should see. It talks about race, crime, America and elections. One thing most people realize now is that incarcerating people especially for drugs is a lose proposition. The Clinton's probably did more damage than anyone in this country.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Unde - it is not about Marcus Vick. He's a fukk up. We all know it. I don't feel sorry for his ass nor am I defending him for being a dumbass. That is not the point. The point is that NO ONE should be able to enter YOUR house without a warrant. This is a civil liberties issue not a Vick issue. If my neighbor was selling meth, I would want them jailed but not by an illegal bust. Go get a warrant and do it the right way. If the cops came by your house would you let them in the door? I'm sure you would. I would too. I have had several police in my house because I invited them in. The constable has eaten dinner in my home... BUT

What if you happen to let in some dirty cops like these guys... http://articles.latimes.com/2000/may/05/local/me-26924

I lived in LA when Rampart planted evidence against thousands of citizens. I'm not so sure I would have let a cop into my house in LA in 1995. The cops cannot and should not be able to terrorize neighborhoods at will. They must follow proper protocol. What if a cop enters your home and plants drugs in order to shake you down? I know you don't think it can happen but just look at the link I sent and look at the hundreds of cases where they did. If a cop plants drugs, weapons, etc., in your house, you are screwed. You have no defense against that. Which is why you must maintain the sacred privacy of your home. Sure it was Vick, so who cares. Well if they can do it to him, they can do it to you or I.

Plus, I also said. I do not believe in incarcerating our citizens for drug use... any drug but especially marijuana. I personally do not do drugs, never have BUT who am I to tell someone not to get high or drunk in the privacy of their own home? As long as you do not infringe on society, I do not care. But once you step out of your house and if you are high as hell and you run someone over or you commit a crime, then we should come down on you 10x as much. But, I believe we should educate and help people who have addictions rather than incarcerate them. There's a great movie on Netflix called 13th that folks on SBR especially should see. It talks about race, crime, America and elections. One thing most people realize now is that incarcerating people especially for drugs is a lose proposition. The Clinton's probably did more damage than anyone in this country.
    Ya, I get your point. Cops do it all the time. Many times they will break the law to enforce the law because in many cases they know the arrest will stand simply because the person being arrested isn't going to fight it or has no money to fight it. I never said it was right, just said that he deserved what he got.
    As I said before, we aren't going to agree on some of these points so let's just stick to talking sports. This is the reason I don't go into political threads to begin with unless I am drunk and looking for a battle.

Mac4Lyfe

I served in the military. We always were trained that russia was our enemy. Do I believe that putin should (if he is) sticking his nose in our business. The answer is no. But rocket is a computer dude that does work in russia and usa. My uncle has sold oil rigs to russia for their business. Am I going to tell my uncle or cousin to back away from a 100 million dollar sale because it is russia. Not if I want to keep my head. As my uncle always told me is the only country that he won't do business with is china because the try to steal your shit by copying your material.
    I'm just fukking with RR because I like to see him get riled up about his mother land. But, I would have to categorize Russia with China because they are doing much of the same thing. I don't think I would go into business or take money from them right now. Tensions are getting very hot between us which hasn't been seen in decades.

Mac4Lyfe

Ya, I get your point. Cops do it all the time. Many times they will break the law to enforce the law because in many cases they know the arrest will stand simply because the person being arrested isn't going to fight it or has no money to fight it. I never said it was right, just said that he deserved what he got.
    As I said before, we aren't going to agree on some of these points so let's just stick to talking sports. This is the reason I don't go into political threads to begin with unless I am drunk and looking for a battle.
    Then go get drunk and let's start shit...

Check out that movie.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Then go get drunk and let's start shit...

Check out that movie.

chico2663

I'm just fukking with RR because I like to see him get riled up about his mother land. But, I would have to categorize Russia with China because they are doing much of the same thing. I don't think I would go into business or take money from them right now. Tensions are getting very hot between us which hasn't been seen in decades.
    well if you sell oil rigs 90 % chance it is with someone that really doesn't look at the usa in the greatest of terms. All i know is was born to the wrong sibling because my cousin is worth more than most athletes and his children will never have to work.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Right about that in regards to Obama!!! World walks all over this clown, especially the Arab Islamic Countries.... He'd rather neglect and let the problem grow rather then face it head on..

He should be wearing a skirt and not a suit half the time.. It's more fitting for his projected demeanor..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Russian govt source: US & Saudi Arabia planning to shuttle 9,000 ISIS fighters from Iraqi Mosul to Syria... ahead of 'Mosul operation to get ISIS'

RT
    Wed, 12 Oct 2016 21:31 UTC

ISIS on the move again, chanting 'Thank you America!... er, oops... Death to America!'
    The US and Saudi Arabia have agreed to grant free passage to thousands of Islamic State militants before the Iraqi city of Mosul is stormed. The jihadists will be redeployed to fight against the government in Syria, a military-diplomatic source told RIA Novosti.

"More than 9,000 Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS, ISIL) militants will be redeployed from Mosul to the eastern regions of Syria to carry out a major offensive operation, which involves capturing Deir ez-Zor and Palmyra," the source said.

According to the anonymous diplomatic source, US President Barack Obama has already sanctioned an operation to liberate Mosul, due to take place in October.

During the storm of the city in northern Iraq, the US-led coalition's planes would only strike detached, vacated or uninhabited buildings, while keeping terrorists as targets, he said.

In September, US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter confirmed that Washington would send an additional 600 troops to Iraq to help liberate Mosul at the request of the local authorities.

Mac4Lyfe

well if you sell oil rigs 90 % chance it is with someone that really doesn't look at the usa in the greatest of terms. All i know is was born to the wrong sibling because my cousin is worth more than most athletes and his children will never have to work.
    Very few countries look up to the US. Most countries cannot stand us because they think we are bullies and are too involved in world affairs. They are right in most cases but they all end up running to us when they need help. Even Canadians talk about us...

I hire drilling/completion engineers that work on oil rigs but only in the US, Permian and GOM. Not worth the trouble in other countries these days. Been there.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Russian govt source: US & Saudi Arabia planning to shuttle 9,000 ISIS fighters from Iraqi Mosul to Syria... ahead of 'Mosul operation to get ISIS'

RT
    Wed, 12 Oct 2016 21:31 UTC

ISIS on the move again, chanting 'Thank you America!... er, oops... Death to America!'
    The US and Saudi Arabia have agreed to grant free passage to thousands of Islamic State militants before the Iraqi city of Mosul is stormed. The jihadists will be redeployed to fight against the government in Syria, a military-diplomatic source told RIA Novosti.

"More than 9,000 Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS, ISIL) militants will be redeployed from Mosul to the eastern regions of Syria to carry out a major offensive operation, which involves capturing Deir ez-Zor and Palmyra," the source said.

According to the anonymous diplomatic source, US President Barack Obama has already sanctioned an operation to liberate Mosul, due to take place in October.

During the storm of the city in northern Iraq, the US-led coalition's planes would only strike detached, vacated or uninhabited buildings, while keeping terrorists as targets, he said.

In September, US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter confirmed that Washington would send an additional 600 troops to Iraq to help liberate Mosul at the request of the local authorities.
    And that's the kinda shit pussies like Mac4Lyfe support...while sitting in his basement and playing Red Alert on PS4

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

If those rich sibling kids don't work they will have entitlement issues and pick up many bad vices in life... Good luck with that.. Rich kids are sometimes just as bad as ghetto kids, maybe even worse in some cases.. Only difference is they have a better education.. Completely self absorbed.. I knew a few growing up and they still struggle in life today to find a happy balance and or are dead from drug over doses..

Idol time is the devils play ground.. Not working for a goal in life is living life without a purpose.. Both go hand in hand and the end result is usually catastrophic for most..

Gotta live for something or die for nothing.. Rambo said it best but just got the words a little twisted..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-12-16 at 07:02 PM.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Very few countries look up to the US. Most countries cannot stand us because they think we are bullies and are too involved in world affairs. They are right in most cases but they all end up running to us when they need help. Even Canadians talk about us...

I hire drilling/completion engineers that work on oil rigs but only in the US, Permian and GOM. Not worth the trouble in other countries these days. Been there.
    LOL! Every empire has its end, and US is on its last lifeline, maybe, another 40 years.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

LOL! Every empire has its end, and US is on its last lifeline, maybe, another 40 years.
    This is just the beginning. During the last hundred years, no one could imagine talking to Washington like that. Putin clearly and intentionally humiliated the US, showing that it could be talked to the way it speaks to the rest of the world. WHY? Because of the DILDO that you guys put in the WH.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If those rich sibling kids don't work they will have entitlement issues and pick up many bad vices in life... Good luck with that.. Rich kids are sometimes just as bad as ghetto kids, maybe even worse in some cases.. Only difference is they have a better education.. Completely self absorbed.. I knew a few growing up and they still struggle in life today to find a happy balance and or are dead from drug over doses..

Idol time is the devils play ground.. Not working for a goal in life is living life without a purpose.. Both go hand in hand and the end result is usually catastrophic for most..

Gotta live for something or die for nothing.. Rambo said it best..

well seeing as my uncle grew up with a father that was career military and my grandmother worked in the cafeteria; i 'm not sure. We could of qualified for things from the govt but my grandmother had to much pride. It is why i love old man bush so much because before he took office you had to get a stripe to get a raise. People always say reagan was good for military but that is a lie. He was good for the people that made munitions but not servicemen

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Hillary supporters are definitely who Lavrov was referring to...

Mac4Lyfe

Haha, the US controls the world bud. What country is everyone following? The USA. If you are rich anywhere in the world, where are you putting your money? IN THE USA. The USA has never been stronger. We are dependent on no one and have treasure troves of wealth stored up. This empire has gotten more refined and is much more effective. Most people just don't know the game. 40 years??? Try at least 400 years.

See what you TrumpThugs have started. Now all these piss ants from 3rd world countries think they are in our league and puffing their chests like proud peacocks.

First 1234 Last