Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

I believe against a fast top 5 defense he wouldn't be able to do what he has done. he will for sure get his with the runs and scrambling but he lacks any throwing talent to compete against a top tier defense. those throws get picked against a good defense.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Alabama

Michigan

Ohio State

Washington

I'm not sold on Clemson quite yet, get team but not the best, absolutely beatable.
    Washington over Clemson? Who has Washington played that is good? And who will they play? Nobody. Pac12 is down bigtime this year.

I could see OSU or Michigan still getting in with a loss to the other, over Washington.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Washington over Clemson? Who has Washington played that is good? And who will they play? Nobody. Pac12 is down bigtime this year.

I could see OSU or Michigan still getting in with a loss to the other, over Washington.
    To me, absolutely. Washington has run up the score at will albeit against a down Oregon team but still at Autzen and just outclassed Stanford and the Heisman candidate. Clemson was lucky to beat Auburn and Troy and has looked off from last year's performance so far.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, Clemson. A very cozy set up for the playoffs with 'Bama and Clemson meeting in Georgia and Ohio State and Washington meeting in a "Better Than The Rose Bowl" showdown in Glendale, AZ.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    I believe against a fast top 5 defense he wouldn't be able to do what he has done. he will for sure get his with the runs and scrambling but he lacks any throwing talent to compete against a top tier defense. those throws get picked against a good defense.
    Put up 40 or whatever on Clemson and that isn't including the horrible missed PI's in that game

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Michigan will beat your a$$.

Urban Oscar Meyer. Look out son. Time to meet your maker bit#$.
    When is the last time harbaugh has won a big game? Now if you say his brother than that is another issue. But he did coach at uc

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

All the top 5 teams have played down to there competition at some point this year. Wash and app state, Mich Colorado, bama and a couple apponets, Clemson and troy, Ohio state and the hoosiers ect. It will come down to who shows up at the biggest games of the year. We will learn about Ohio next week against Wisc. Any of the top 5 teams could beat one another this year. Gonna come down to who plays there best game come game day

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    When is the last time harbaugh has won a big game? Now if you say his brother than that is another issue. But he did coach at uc
    well the guy did just go to a super bowl. Even though he didn't win it, I am sure he had to win some 'big games' just to get there smh.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

pretty sure they were favored n every game.

First 12