Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Giants make it to world series? Even year

We all know about the giants finding ways to win the WS in the last 3 even years. Does anyone believe they can do it again some how in 2016? Its a long shot for sure but every time I watch the giants in October they grind out runs better than anyone. They are a team that relies so heavily on small ball, but in my mind I rather have a team manufacturer runs then rely solely on the HR to score.

As we seen ONCE AGAIN last night, any team with Mad Bum in October has a chance. I put a couple bills on them to make the WS and another to win. I think there is a lot of value on them beating the cubs in a 5 gamer, my only worry is that Bum may only get the 1 start in thus series. What say SBR

fieryking
    fieryking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

No play for me on futures -- pick them in spots throughout the postseason though. Last night I was able to get them $1,000 ML at +150. I would try to finesse live bets in their series against Cubs rather than betting anything outright.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Unless Bum can pitch every game the rest of the playoffs they have not much of a chance.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    We all know about the giants finding ways to win the WS in the last 3 even years. Does anyone believe they can do it again some how in 2016? Its a long shot for sure but every time I watch the giants in October they grind out runs better than anyone. They are a team that relies so heavily on small ball, but in my mind I rather have a team manufacturer runs then rely solely on the HR to score.

As we seen ONCE AGAIN last night, any team with Mad Bum in October has a chance. I put a couple bills on them to make the WS and another to win. I think there is a lot of value on them beating the cubs in a 5 gamer, my only worry is that Bum may only get the 1 start in thus series. What say SBR
    I will make you a side bet they don't even make it to the series: 100 bet points. I know you don't have any, but you can owe me. LOL. Bet on or off????

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I will make you a side bet they don't even make it to the series: 100 bet points. I know you don't have any, but you can owe me. LOL. Bet on or off????
    I don't even think they Win Gm 1 with Cueto to be honest. And if they can't win with him, then will be a major uphill battle. I think Gm 1 is very very important for Giants.

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    you would have to offer some plus money for me to take it. sure wont do it even money.

I know they aren't the best team in the NL, but how often does the best team make it to the series. if they get through the cubs, they run all the way to the series

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I don't even think they Win Gm 1 with Cueto to be honest. And if they can't win with him, then will be a major uphill battle. I think Gm 1 is very very important for Giants.
    yup, game 1 is huge. they have to win game 1 if they have a shot against the cubs. But and a big but is as they say, a series doesn't start till someone looses at home. I see this series going 5