Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Week 4 NFL almost over, who's ur best/worst/sleeper team

Week 4 is almost in the books, who's ur best team/worst team/sleeper team? Maybe throw in most underachieving/overachieving team

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Things look pretty correct to me. Most teams right about where they belong.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

You may not call it a sleeper team, but I do think that Vikings are still very underrated. If this game were to be played at the end of season (with meaning) I think Vikings would be favored by 8 or more

So Vikings are an overachiever, as well as Eagles. Panthers are clearly underachieving and I do not expect that to stop. They lost their shut-down corner and that is maybe the biggest spot in an NFL defense. Rams are overachieving and Cardinals are underachieving.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Best - Denver (Interested to see Lynch get a couple of starts, might not give that job back to Siemian)

Worst - Browns (Not even debatable)

Sleeper - Steelers (Best WR in the NFL, Best RB in the NFL, Top 3 QB. D needs to improve but that offense can shoot it out with anyone)

Underdog5229

Best Denver
    Worst browns by far
    Sleeper going steelers
    Over achieve rams
    Under achieve panthers/cards

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Biggest surprise, Denver.

Most underachieving/overvalued has to be Miami, hands down. They are a textbook case of the importance of having a solid QB, or lack thereof. Dan Marino would have been in the Super Bowl every year with the roster they have.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Biggest surprise, Denver.

Most underachieving/overvalued has to be Miami, hands down. They are a textbook case of the importance of having a solid QB, or lack thereof. Dan Marino would have been in the Super Bowl every year with the roster they have.
    No way in hell is Miami more of an underachiever than Panthers and reigning MVP Cam. Cards are a close second, ironic because they played each other in NFC Championship. Miami is soft in the trenches, abysmal secondary, hack of a QB and no run game. Nobody expected much of Miami vs. the 2 other teams both predicted at double digit wins pre-season.

Underdog5229

Yeah cards and panthers definitely surprised me so far, but Miami is kind of boggling as well. Teams that lack solid qbs still win all the time but normally get exposed later in the year or come playoff time

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Sleeper? No doubt that the Raiders are a major surprise. 3-1 with the one loss coming against the other major sleeper, the Atlanta Falcons.

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Sleeper? No doubt that the Raiders are a major surprise. 3-1 with the one loss coming against the other major sleeper, the Atlanta Falcons.
    BigD is on point. if the raiders could play all 16 games on the road, id pencil em in to the playoffs

OTL

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    No way in hell is Miami more of an underachiever than Panthers and reigning MVP Cam.
    Cam suffered a concussion during the week 2 game, so his drop off doesn't come as a surprise to me. He clearly hasn't been the same since getting his bell rung, and he shouldn't even be playing if you ask me.

Underdog5229

who is his backup, didn't pay attention. I give cam another 3yrs before he is knocked out for a season. was his own fault for backing off and "trying" to stroll into the end zone. hes done that shit before and he got lit up

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    who is his backup, didn't pay attention. I give cam another 3yrs before he is knocked out for a season. was his own fault for backing off and "trying" to stroll into the end zone. hes done that shit before and he got lit up
    I am a big Cam Newton fan but you are correct... this is the NFL and if you want to act like it is your own little league you will pay the price. Stupid of him to waltz in without purpose. If he would have lowered his shoulder with drive he would have knocked that guy out. Hope he learns his lesson soon.

OTL

He should be deactivated for the season now... I just read that he got concussed again during week 4.

Underdog5229

if he continues to play like he does, and doesn't figure out how to protect himself he is in for a short career. being an nfl QB he will take his fair share of hits no doubt, but the unnecessary hits he takes because of not sliding, not running out of bounce, not finishing a td play while admirable on the first 2, will end his career early. but when 80% of his talent his running and not passing, what can you do?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Rams overrated
    Seahawks slightly overrated
    Pittsburgh is underrated

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

How is pittsburgh underrated? 2nd faves to make bowl before season.

Underdog5229

I agree pitt wasn't a shocker to play like they are. tough lost last week but see them going deep into playoffs