Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Christie and Giuliani are PAY FOR PLAY PIGS...

They make me sick Worse than Trump. They DISGUST me.....highest bidder pieces of chit.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Oh ya, Duckshit on Minnesota - da juice tonight.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

you're definitely right on these two fools; and I hope you're right on Minn!

I about spit coffee on my screen a few mins ago when I read they were calling trump a "genius" and the "smartest man ever" for cheating his ass off on his taxes..... even I would be jumping from the trump ship if faced with all this latest bullshit.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

yes

Duckles your the man

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I'm just a bit confused....if he "cheated" on his taxes as many are claiming, why was he not prosecuted and charged with Income Tax Evasion? So because he circumvented tax laws in his favor, he cheated?

Funny though, the Clinton campaign admitted today that Hilary utilized a 700k loss to avoid paying some taxes in 2015

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Just tell me who is more selfish of the 2 ??????? The choicest we get (sigh).

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

If you weren't a die hard Demo, you would see things different. I know of many that think--well, I don't call it thinking--who vote straight Dem every frikin' time the election comes around. Those kind of votes normally come from the uneducated voter's who believe everything CNN claims, especially, if it's presented in a negative manner, concerning any Rep candidate.
    Time for some lawyer back up to prove or disprove all the slanderous remarks coming from each side. Then, we'll see who has the balls to back up their talk.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    If you weren't a die hard Demo, you would see things different. I know of many that think--well, I don't call it thinking--who vote straight Dem every frikin' time the election comes around. Those kind of votes normally come from the uneducated voter's who believe everything CNN claims, especially, if it's presented in a negative manner, concerning any Rep candidate.
    Time for some lawyer back up to prove or disprove all the slanderous remarks coming from each side. Then, we'll see who has the balls to back up their talk.
    this

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Every one has a price what makes you think politicians are any different? If a very wealthy man avoided paying income tax due to loop holes in our tax system....why would this anger some? Be angry at the tax laws, the amount of tax dollars wasted on inefficient government programs is insane....the last thing we should worry about is how much taxes the rich are paying...if it's being wasted anyways what's the point?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

wonder what a Clinton Foundation Tax Audit would look like

pilebuck13

Mud slinging hands dirty on both sides...one thinks there cleaner then the other meanwhile nothing changes the masses buy into the narrative and get fuked every year

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

Auto Donk

the one on the left is not, however, a "pig" that pays for play, as the title to this thead alludes.....

no, that fat ass is a straight-up, full-fledged HOG....

pilebuck13

auto it's Monday....what do you think about this wiki leaks dump that's about to happen? Think it will bury Clinton?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Automan we throw figs at guys like you

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

donker I don't profess to be an attorney or a 12th man at a major college football program but if people who worked for me pleaded the 5th with regard to questions asked to them by the FBI, would you concede that something criminal was going on

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

I've voted Democrat my entire voting life, but not this time. I know Trump is a long shot, but better believe come Nov 8th I'm putting the lead down on Trump. Also, I promise you that if anyone of us had a loss that we could claim on our state or federal taxes that would keep us from paying income taxes, consider it done. There isn't a person in the USA that wants to give the gov more money than we have to and if you believe otherwise you are kidding urself.

If what he did was against the tax law, these repeated tax audits would have slammed his ass, but guess what CNN koolaid drinkers it has not

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

No, i would assume that they can't come after me for not helping bring down the clintons. Let see take the fifth and live or tell everything I know and move my body 2 miles after I commit suicide.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    I've voted Democrat my entire voting life, but not this time. I know Trump is a long shot, but better believe come Nov 8th I'm putting the lead down on Trump. Also, I promise you that if anyone of us had a loss that we could claim on our state or federal taxes that would keep us from paying income taxes, consider it done. There isn't a person in the USA that wants to give the gov more money than we have to and if you believe otherwise you are kidding urself.

If what he did was against the tax law, these repeated tax audits would have slammed his ass, but guess what CNN koolaid drinkers it has not
    So if I'm a serial cheater than I should go up to some smoking hot babe and say " I know you broke up with your last boo. But you should date me because I know how to cheat on women!" ROTFLMAO. While I think trump would be better for my energy stocks. I am afraid that someone will insult him and that is the last of the great USA! Ignorant politicians were the downfall of the OLD ROMAN EMPIRE. I guess that will be our mantra also!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    wonder what a Clinton Foundation Tax Audit would look like
    If the FBI did the auditing, you'd have to figure Hillary would lead the investigation in coordination with the DOJ and that all staff would be granted immunity.

I'm sure we'd learn a lot.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

yes, guliani and christie are human garbage
    especially guilani, christie is just yr normal run-of-the-mill shitheaded politician who will do anything for personal gain
    check out his approval ratings in NJ

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Giuliani makes me sick. I used to like the guy , especially right after 9/11.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

All Hillary will do is line her pockets even more than she has. More of the same is all we will get from her. At least trump will let me keep my pea shooter strapped to my hip, very important in this day an age, to many fukin loonies walk in around

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8451

Auto Donk

donker I don't profess to be an attorney or a 12th man at a major college football program but if people who worked for me pleaded the 5th with regard to questions asked to them by the FBI, would you concede that something criminal was going on
    you don't need to be an attorney or stud athlete member of A&M's once vaunted all walk-on twelth man kickoff team (used to be all walkons and the kicker, then it was reduced to one who repped the 12th man along with 9 scholarship players) to condede that......

as some of her crimes are allegedly treason in nature, and may support the imposition of the death penalty, please know that I would gladly step to the front of the line to put a bullet in her forehead upon conviction and all appeals being exhausted.....

although Chico raises a very valid point.... criminal or not, u rat out a Clit-on, u probably end up dead.... taking the fifth, even if you haven't done any crime with her/in her office, might make sense in that situation..... you don't want to be Vince Foster, who chico references, and who was obviously the inspriation for the series "The Walking Dead."

but, from my standpoint, all of them knew they were violating the law with the outside server.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-03-16 at 12:07 PM.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

duck i give you propz for the post but you knew this already didnt you

even most small town city council mmbers are at scum of the earth level these days but we all know this just need a new way to fight them

just take politics and the coming election as theater and it will be a little easier to swallow

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I'm just a bit confused....if he "cheated" on his taxes as many are claiming, why was he not prosecuted and charged with Income Tax Evasion? So because he circumvented tax laws in his favor, he cheated?

Funny though, the Clinton campaign admitted today that Hilary utilized a 700k loss to avoid paying some taxes in 2015
    Will wonders ever cease.