CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Another wrong play by one of the best fades on here. Love it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Mark Richt is laughing all the way to the bank.

How soon before Georgia fans realize going 9-3 every year is better than going 6-6 in one year?

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Bad defense and bad technique. No way one guy should be able to go up and get the ball on 6 defenders. That's a catch on half the defense.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Bottom line uga doesn't have 20 yards of penalties that Hail Mary never happens.

not even sure how you get over that

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Bad defense and bad technique. No way one guy should be able to go up and get the ball on 6 defenders. That's a catch on half the defense.
    If there was a chance for TN player to catch it then push him before he catches the ball and let them kick a FG.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If there was a chance for TN player to catch it then push him before he catches the ball and let them kick a FG.
    They never, ever, ever call pass interference on a Hail Mary... and if they do, it's just 15 yards, not at the spot.

I don't know why the defenders were standing at the back of the end zone??? They should have had their feet on the front of the end zone.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They never, ever, ever call pass interference on a Hail Mary... and if they do, it's just 15 yards, not at the spot.

I don't know why the defenders were standing at the back of the end zone??? They should have had their feet on the front of the end zone.
    15 yards puts them in FG range. Do whatever you have to do as a defender. Tuck his shirt, step on his foot, whack him in the head..whatever. Take the 15 yard penalty so they can kick a FG.

NardVa

Why were all the Georgia defenders behind the WR. Wouldn't it make more sense to stay in front of the WR so when you jump you can deflect or knock down a pass. You can't deflect anything when the WR has the inside position.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I don't understand why they give QBs time to throw a Hail Mary? I would have blitzed 5 and have 7 back. You have to have the QB throw the ball quickly instead of having time to throw that shit up. Unreal.

Kirby said what they called was to rush 3 have man on each reciever 1 in the middle and have 2 athletes back. Said in the NFL they do that or blitz and he didn't choose to blitz because of the size of tennessees recievers. Really shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Kirby said what they called was to rush 3 have man on each reciever 1 in the middle and have 2 athletes back. Said in the NFL they do that or blitz and he didn't choose to blitz because of the size of tennessees recievers. Really shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with
    If you blitz, Dobbs won't be able to jack up a throw to the end zone in the first place. I don't understand whey teams give QBs time to throw??

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he fukked us

NardVa

Just poor defense by Georgia. You got 8 defenders covering 4 WRs in route and everybody is running to the same spot. This should be NO catch every time if you play defense the right way. There is no quick hitting slant or back shoulder throw. The ONLY throw is a jump ball for 50 to 60 yards. This play is easy to defend. I could probably grab 11 guys from the bleachers and stop this play EVERY time.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Just poor defense by Georgia. You got 8 defenders covering 4 WRs in route and everybody is running to the same spot. This should be NO catch every time if you play defense the right way. There is no quick hitting slant or back shoulder throw. The ONLY throw is a jump ball for 50 to 60 yards. This play is easy to defend. I could probably grab 11 guys from the bleachers and stop this play EVERY time.
    If the ball is thrown perfectly then the tallest guy should make the catch every time. If the offense can outjump the defense, then there's not any special defense you can play in that situation. Doesn't matter if there's 8 dudes around me if I can get up higher than all of them which is what the UT Wr was able to do.

I"m surprised teams don't just run that as a normal play when they get to the 45 or so yardline. Put 3 Tall WR bunched up in the end zone and you got a 50/50 shot of scoring if the throw is on the money.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

I don't understand why they give QBs time to throw a Hail Mary? I would have blitzed 5 and have 7 back.
    Coach was asleep at the wheel. I would have blitzed 6 and dropped 8 in preventative coverage.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Kid that took his helmet off ran from the sideline to the end Zone. People will focus on the last play but Stupid shit cost them the game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dumb players
    Dumb coaching

ghetto kids have no control on field in any game

Again coaches too easy

NardVa

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If the ball is thrown perfectly then the tallest guy should make the catch every time. If the offense can outjump the defense, then there's not any special defense you can play in that situation. Doesn't matter if there's 8 dudes around me if I can get up higher than all of them which is what the UT Wr was able to do.

I"m surprised teams don't just run that as a normal play when they get to the 45 or so yardline. Put 3 Tall WR bunched up in the end zone and you got a 50/50 shot of scoring if the throw is on the money.
    Smaller defenders can defend taller wideouts just like smaller NBA players can get rebounds against taller NBA players. It's all about body position and technique. If you are a smaller DB, you get in front of the taller wideout and force the wideout to go through you for the jump ball.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Coach was asleep at the wheel. I would have blitzed 6 and dropped 8 in preventative coverage.
    I would have blitzed 11 and dropped 11 in the backfilled. Make sure I have everything covered.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Tennessee won this game right? Tough loss kiddo.

First 123