jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lay on ground if pulled over

so simple

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

There were 6 people shot by police on the day Keith Scott was killed....5 of those 6....were white and from all over the country. Are whites burning and looting the local stores? Marching sbd getting hyped up news coverage? No....because guess what...they all chose to do the same thing as the blacks killed...pull guns and fight the police. Let that sink in.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

They could have shot him with beanie bags or rubber bullets. No need to shoot every time someone moves his hands.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They could have shot him with beanie bags or rubber bullets. No need to shoot every time someone moves his hands.
    I say have a higher powered bean-bag/rubber bullets gun. If people don't get on the ground ASAP, pop them in the legs a few times. That way they will go to the ground, and not have a chance to run away, they won't die.

Guy wielding a machete or knife: auto-leg-breaker-rubber-bullet shot

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

A lot of second guessing arm chair responses in here. I wish people didn't pull guns or act like they are pulling them on cops. Buts it's reality. When it goes diwn you can't hit pause and huddle or go through items and say meh...ill try this one no wait I can't decide.

Context guys....irrefutable....200 million adults in the US....25 million routine stops per year....not counting calls for assistance and robbery and active crimes....there are a couple hundred people shot by police and then figure in those are mostly clear good shoots involving crimes....now subtract the whites shot by cops....you're left with a minuscule amount per year here....and we've seen a few from this year end in jailing of the cops. So WHY all the riots and calls for no justice no peace???? totally overblown for an agenda.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Palestinians throw rocks and molotov coctails at Israeli cops and they shoot them with rubber bullets. Are you telling me a guy with a hand in his pocket is more dangerous than someone throwing rocks and firebombs at you? Only in America!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    A lot of second guessing arm chair responses in here. I wish people didn't pull guns or act like they are pulling them on cops. Buts it's reality. When it goes diwn you can't hit pause and huddle or go through items and say meh...ill try this one no wait I can't decide.

Context guys....irrefutable....200 million adults in the US....25 million routine stops per year....not counting calls for assistance and robbery and active crimes....there are a couple hundred people shot by police and then figure in those are mostly clear good shoots involving crimes....now subtract the whites shot by cops....you're left with a minuscule amount per year here....and we've seen a few from this year end in jailing of the cops. So WHY all the riots and calls for no justice no peace???? totally overblown for an agenda.

Easy for you to say since you are white. When you get pulled over and have guns pointed at you for no reason at all other than your car appears too nice for your skin color, get back to me.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yay, can't wait to watch the CNN spin, and protests over a justified shooting.

Yeah, Pavy. Let's bring rubber bullets to a possible gun fight. So, if someone doesn't respond to commands and won't take their hands out of their pockets they should be shot with rubber. While the police take the risk of getting shot with lead. Makes sense. So sick of this nonsense.

The media has brainwashed so many. We never hear about the unarmed white individuals who are shot. But, anytime a black man is shot, and killed it's national news. Even when it was necessary, or before the facts are out. The majority of police shootings are by the book. But, when it's a minority the book gets thrown out the window.

I almost wish the three times I've had a gun in my face that I got shot. Though, it wouldn't even have made the news. Plus, I complied with the law enforcements commands.

This shit is getting played out, and ridiculous.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Easy for you to say since you are white. When you get pulled over and have guns pointed at you for no reason at all other than your car appears too nice for your skin color, get back to me.
    I'm as white as they come, and had a gun pointed in my face at 17 years old. Probably because I broke the law. Then proceeded to listen to what I was told to do. But, I suppose if I wasn't white he would have just shot me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Police have multiple weapons in their cruisers. We need to train the police officers to use the best weapon to diffuse the situation instead of the most lethal weapon. We need to invest in police training. Police need to understand that they are not policing the streets of Mogadishu. Better trained police is what we need. A rubber bullet hurts 10 times more than a paintball gun pellet. And I have been shot with a paintball pellet from close range and got bruises.

trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    That did not happen. The video is staged. People on youtube these days are so low life scums that they will sell their souls to get views.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Read the above post....FIVE whites were killed by police same day as Scott. It's not about race....they could be dressed in Blue Man Group costumes....if you pull a gun or try to take theirs you get dropped. Period. The scare tactics is why so many blacks get in trouble...told from the young age that the cops are gonna target you if you're out here in the streets...then you go in the streets and live up to the type and run or fight for no reason....that's what happens. and yea I see your point about the cars but you also got to look at it from the common sense standpoint too.... cops who work local areas know many times who is who and you know the deal...if you're in a high crime area and poverty area and you see a shiny new whip parked unattended overnight somewhere everyone knows who they is and that's why it gets left alone....also what's the odds of a 17 year old owning a $60k car in minimum wage driven area? So yea if they are out doing drug enforcement and run up on them...see a violation...they're gonna stop. Same goes for the profiling on clothes....everyone yells racism but at same time a hoodie can be worn by a black tech hipster in Austin at night and it's one thing but throw the same hoodie on a white meth head in San Antonio and you can sort of use sense as to what's going on.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

The problem I have with this entire situation is that his sister called the police because he is mentally ill. She clearly told them that he was unarmed and did not own a gun. So why the hell would you confront him, knowing he's crazy and then shoot him? Why not stay in your car or get behind an object if you thought he had a weapon. Why confront him and then shoot him when he finally takes his hands out of his pockets. Why not taze him first? While I agree the shooting is justified, the police went about this all wrong. I can only imagine how upsetting this has to be for his sister/family.

Cops are under trained and have no clue how to defuse a lot of situations. Stay in your damn vehicle until you can assess the situation. Wear a vest if you are afraid. Fukkers in Cleveland shot a 12 year old hanging in the park with a toy gun. You can't just go around shooting people, especially the mentally ill. Cops use to have to wait for the perp to actually shoot/discharge their weapon. Not anymore... He aimed his hoagie sandwich at me so I shot him. No problem, take 3 months of paid leave.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Read the above post....FIVE whites were killed by police same day as Scott. It's not about race....they could be dressed in Blue Man Group costumes....if you pull a gun or try to take theirs you get dropped. Period.
    We should be just as outraged anytime ANYONE is killed by the police from excessive force, white, black, yellow, purple. It should not matter.

The problem I have is that the police tend to escalate situations that are already intense. They are supposed to defuse the situation not pump it up. Mental illness should not be a pass for the police to kill. They should be damn sure someone has a gun before they shoot back. If a guy has his hands in his pocket and you think it's a gun, would you be stupid enough to walk up on him? That's bullshit. You hide behind a wall and try to talk him off the ledge. This story stinks. They obviously didn't fear for their lives if they came up on him like that. Think???

First 12