thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

If things get rough, get a car title loan. That's what the sharps do.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave thellama 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Why is no one giving the actual names of these scam artists? Are we supposed to protect the identity of these thieves.....?

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    If things get rough, get a car title loan. That's what the sharps do.
    Ha! We've got a new leader in the clubhouse.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Come talk to us when he has a 2-10 run in the middle of the season and you lose everything.

KB, touts charging thousands for a pick they probably threw a coin up in the air on? Dumbest fukin thing I have ever heard.
    Touts might start hot and that's what drags your ass in. Then when it goes south guaranteed anything they told you won't mean shit because in reality they don't owe you shit in the end. Either quit gambling or bet less until you figure it out on your own.

Normally I'd be agreeing with you but this guy has 13 years of documented picks, of which 10 yrs. the picks were sold. 59% winners with certain "categories" hitting 70%. I researched him heavily, everything is legit. He's well known, on radio shows, twitter, Vegas, etc. and it was only $750 for regular season 2 months ago when I bought it. It's higher now, and I am in it with a group of people to lower the costs, already made my money back 7X over in just 3 weeks. I know he'll end up at around 62% at the end I'm guessing which is perfectly fine with me!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Normally I'd be agreeing with you but this guy has 13 years of documented picks, of which 10 yrs. the picks were sold. 59% winners with certain "categories" hitting 70%. I researched him heavily, everything is legit. He's well known, on radio shows, twitter, Vegas, etc. and it was only $750 for regular season 2 months ago when I bought it. It's higher now, and I am in it with a group of people to lower the costs, already made my money back 7X over in just 3 weeks. I know he'll end up at around 62% at the end I'm guessing which is perfectly fine with me!
    yay for touts

they always win

yay

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I'm thinking I might be in the wrong business. JFC 10k for picks!! Amazing!! Is it Danny B?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Goes to show how touts keep going.

OP sounds like a reasonable person but a good salesman with the right pitch can confuse us.

Glad he came here and talked about it to clear the head first.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Sounds like Steve Fezzik

Bettor77
    Bettor77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Dude, if you needed a winner you could have just come to PT and faded any posted play with the word easy winner or lock and killed it

Just joined this forum. What does come to PT mean?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by Bettor77 View Post
    Just joined this forum. What does come to PT mean?
    Send me two bills and I'll tell what that closely guarded forum secret acronym stands for.

Bettor77
    Bettor77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Send me two bills and I'll tell what that closely guarded forum secret acronym stands for.
    I will pass. No thanks. I will just do my own picks. I'm not paying anymore consulting fees or whatever. I alrdy got burned by steve stevens this month.

First 12