Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Louisville -2.
    tough loss wizzler

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I have never seen so much B.S. crammed into such a small space. You have a helpless Louisville homer who claims to have taken Clemson +2. We know that there is no way in hell that happened. Then the fool claims that Clemson got a "gift TD off that kickoff return late which negates one of those TO's in the redzone..." Really. How was that a "gift" TD fool? Did Louisville not have players on the field? Then he posts this brilliant piece of writing. "They'll need Washington to lose for sure to eliminate both the PAC and BIG 12 from the playoffs"... Really. Well fool, if ANY Pac 12 teams wins the CC with just one loss, they certainly will finish higher in the polls than Louisville, who plays one game and lost that. Then he goes off babbling about how neither Ohio State nor Michigan will only have one loss. He thinks that MSU has a good team, despite the losses to Indiana, and a 30-6 debacle against Wisconsin AT HOME. He thinks that Louisville has played a tough schedule, but we know how much of a pu**y team Florida State is. Louisville has played one team and lost that game. Stop your damn crying. Louisville lost and they are finished. PERIOD.
    Ranked 7th, I'd say they are far from done.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    I'll def have money on Clemson if I get plus odds. Put simply, Louisville is NOT that much better than Clemson. Clemson has a great home field edge and this will be a night game with College Gameday there. I'm not sure Jackson and the young OL will be able to handle such an environment. If they can't, Louisville will be in all kinds of trouble offensively.

Hmm, effing moron

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I have never seen so much B.S. crammed into such a small space. You have a helpless Louisville homer who claims to have taken Clemson +2. We know that there is no way in hell that happened. Then the fool claims that Clemson got a "gift TD off that kickoff return late which negates one of those TO's in the redzone..." Really. How was that a "gift" TD fool? Did Louisville not have players on the field? Then he posts this brilliant piece of writing. "They'll need Washington to lose for sure to eliminate both the PAC and BIG 12 from the playoffs"... Really. Well fool, if ANY Pac 12 teams wins the CC with just one loss, they certainly will finish higher in the polls than Louisville, who plays one game and lost that. Then he goes off babbling about how neither Ohio State nor Michigan will only have one loss. He thinks that MSU has a good team, despite the losses to Indiana, and a 30-6 debacle against Wisconsin AT HOME. He thinks that Louisville has played a tough schedule, but we know how much of a pu**y team Florida State is. Louisville has played one team and lost that game. Stop your damn crying. Louisville lost and they are finished. PERIOD.

Hey moron, check the thread. I mentioned I would have money on Clemson before the game started. A 1 loss Pac 12 team isn't going anywhere lol. Get a clue. Write Sparty off all you want but they'll slip up and upset one of them. So kickoff returns are skill and turnovers are all luck? You are an interesting little character

First ... 4567