Enogsiwon
    Dead
    Enogsiwon's Avatar Become A Pro!

The King's State of The Empire...

Hello bums,

As you know, I am the King of forumville and it is time to tell you fukks what you should really be worried about...

Making Money...

The people that make money, make the rules.. It's really that simple.

JJ Gold has a gift, the lovable loser that isn't at all ashamed to spill his guts on camera..He makes every poster that just lost his paycheck for the week on a bunch of 18 year old kids with IQ's in the 70's fell OK about it..
    Here's the catch, JJ ain't losing shit!! Guys fukking sharp, but who are we to stop a guy from his hustle.. He's MAKING MONEY for himself and OTHERS. This is the difference you little crybaby fukks..

Guys like Bread get drunk and lose all their money and want to blame someone else..

Vegas Dave got overpayed, couldn't produce traffic, and was working on other projects.. So they let him go.. Guess what crybabys, this is what you call the real world.

SBR John owns this place..He can do whatever the fukk he wants. I know comunist shitheads like Pavyracer think that everyone deserves equal treatment..Wrong..Pavy is just another example of a loser starting trouble. Go down the list, the losers who can't get it together are complaining, shooting their angles, trying to get something for nothing..

The King doesn't give a shit about any of you.. I am a free agent that is waiting for the highest bidder. If no one wants me, I won't complain or start trouble, I'll just pay BobbyBraces and Lakerboy to come with me and start an Empire..

The moral of the story is to make money..

The ones making money are calling the shots and the ones barrelled in are crying like bitches..

King

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Things must really be tough for you EggNogg. You are stealing Deuce's thread idea and trying (failing) to make it your own. Not surprising but pathetic all the same.

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know comunist shitheads like Pavyracer think that everyone deserves equal treatment..Wrong..Pavy is just another example of a loser starting trouble.
    One of the few things user Enogsiwon said that had truth to them. Mostly just words, but this is truth. In reality - no one is equal. They deserve to be equally treated, but they never will. Adjust accordingly or fukk off.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Things must really be tough for you EggNogg. You are stealing Deuce's thread idea and trying (failing) to make it your own. Not surprising but pathetic all the same.
    Well put Wally

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Well stated KING

JohnAnthony
    JohnAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Well stated KING
    I can't believe you still call him that Fishy.

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Damn someone is mad...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Enogsiwon View Post

I know comunist shitheads like Pavyracer think that everyone deserves equal treatment..Wrong..
    KING its AMAZING how in these days and age theirs STILL comunists out their!

pavy its 2010 get with the program

Theirs pharrohs and theirs the people that build theyre piramids

way the world works pal

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I'm thinking the King is a self-proclaimed nickname??? Funny how this guy talks in 3rd person.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

I hope the KING never leaves SBR!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I am leaving. I'm not leaving. Pay me or I will leave. I am back. I'm the king. I have an army. I'm leaving again. I am back again. Pay me before you regret it. blah, blah, blah..

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

The King is a peasant in disguise

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello bums,

As you know, I am the King of forumville and it is time to tell you fukks what you should really be worried about...

Making Money...

JJ Gold has a gift, the lovable loser that isn't at all ashamed to spill his guts on camera..He makes every poster that just lost his paycheck for the week on a bunch of 18 year old kids with IQ's in the 70's fell OK about it..
    Here's the catch, JJ ain't losing shit!! Guys fukking sharp, but who are we to stop a guy from his hustle.. He's MAKING MONEY for himself and OTHERS. This is the difference you little crybaby fukks..

Guys like Bread get drunk and lose all their money and want to blame someone else..

Vegas Dave got overpayed, couldn't produce traffic, and was working on other projects.. So they let him go.. Guess what crybabys, this is what you call the real world.

SBR John owns this place..He can do whatever the fukk he wants. I know comunist shitheads like Pavyracer think that everyone deserves equal treatment..Wrong..Pavy is just another example of a loser starting trouble. Go down the list, the losers who can't get it together are complaining, shooting their angles, trying to get something for nothing..

The King doesn't give a shit about any of you.. I am a free agent that is waiting for the highest bidder. If no one wants me, I won't complain or start trouble, I'll just pay BobbyBraces and Lakerboy to come with me and start an Empire..

The ones making money are calling the shots and the ones barrelled in are crying like bitches..

King

1st and Ten
    1st and Ten's Avatar Become A Pro!

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I am leaving. I'm not leaving. Pay me or I will leave. I am back. I'm the king. I have an army. I'm leaving again. I am back again. Pay me before you regret it. blah, blah, blah..
    Eggnog's entire post history summed up in a few sentences.

1st and Ten
    1st and Ten's Avatar Become A Pro!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Paver you and the King are twins with your "blah, blah, blah" talk. Kind of like Danny and Arnold in the movie; although you look like a skunk ape and Kinger looks like Mine-me.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Eggnog's entire post history summed up in a few sentences.
    Got to throw in a few "locks" that lost though.

BollWeeble
    BollWeeble's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am here from the Highlands to back and join the King`s Army. all those in our path will be slaughtered. Dont mess with the King..Long Live THe King!!!

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

What a coincidence. I don't give a shit about you, either. Go start your Empire somewhere else. I'll stake you $500 to leave right now and never come back.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Hello bums,

Making Money...

King

The "King" is consistent at only two things:

1. whining and moaning like a little b1tch

AND

2. starting threads and posting 40-50% winners and going bust, only to start another thread

Hope he's not holding his breath for that "highest bid" to come in.

Exactly.

blueghost
    blueghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Dueces was a better and more original

JetsMatt85
    JetsMatt85's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are such a drama queen its not even funny. i think it was over 6 weeks ago you said you were going to leave, and you gave us daily updates about your situation that no one gave a **** about. But you never kept your end of the deal. pathetic, actually.

youre a piece of shit and an even worse handicapper. being that its hoop season i would guarantee youre playing 4 point teasers LMAO. sucker

JetsMatt85
    JetsMatt85's Avatar Become A Pro!

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

This guy used to get people riled up...