Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

MIght be 50 threads on how Sam Bradford sucks in this joint

Typical. U try to explain to losing bettors that Bradford has played for garbage his whole career and now has a chance to succeed and they still cry about Bridgewater. Barring injury to Bradford, Bridgewater will never see the quarterback job again. This is a big time quarterback who most importantly has a defense and a few weapons to finally shine. Not many GM on this site and i will throw this out there to. All this Wentz hype is just that hype for now. Quarterback was not the Eagles weakness every other position was. Heck Minny still can lose tonight But Bradford is showing accuracy which is the number one thing u want in a quarterback. Oh and not that bullshit fake accuracy Kirk Cousins shows. Five yard passes on 3rd and nine pull up ur accuracy a lot but make u look like a total idiot.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've seen Bradford look great and I've seen Bradford look bad. tonight he looks pretty good. We'll see what he looks like next week in Carolina.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I've seen Bradford look great and I've seen Bradford look bad. tonight he looks pretty good. We'll see what he looks like next week in Carolina.
    he already lost his big back and a defenseman probably both for the rest of the year. The guy might cursed

Kermit

I would also take fake accuracy Cousins over highly accurate Bradford purely based on Bradford's being prone to injury.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Bradford is what you want in a #1 draft pick. He is a poor man's Matt Ryan. Good but not great.

Thor4140

I would also take fake accuracy Cousins over highly accurate Bradford purely based on Bradford's being prone to injury.
    he is the reason Wash is 0-2.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Bradford is what you want in a #1 draft pick. He is a poor man's Matt Ryan. Good but not great.
    hes better than Ryan Pavy. Ryan has had weapons for years

Thor4140

Eagles got a first Round pick that will be in the twenties and people act like it was the steal of the decade

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was definitely a good pick up

Also let's not forget Green Bay is overrated it's not like the old days

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Get out of here with that nonsense.

Week One:

Ben Roethlisberger 300 Yards passing and 3 Touchdowns (Brown had 126 of those yards with 2 of the TD's and was not covered by Josh Norman for some strange reason)

DeAngelo Williams 146 Yards rushing with 2 Rushing Touchdowns

Williams was the difference in this game IMO.

Redskins don't have a running game.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

he played well tonight but he's made of glass. it's gonna be a long season for him with that crappy o-line.

Thor4140

Get out of here with that nonsense.

Week One:

Ben Roethlisberger 300 Yards passing and 3 Touchdowns (Brown had 126 of those yards with 2 of the TD's and was not covered by Josh Norman for some strange reason)

DeAngelo Williams 146 Yards rushing with 2 Rushing Touchdowns

Williams was the difference in this game IMO.
    dude please how many times did he kill drives throwing 3 yards on 3rd and six plus overthrowing receivers all game long. This kid is average at best. Anyone can throw a high percentage like that. He throws down the field he misses everyone. He is better than RG 3 but who the fuk isn't.He didn't lose game 1 by himself but he sure as hell didn't help. U must be another Teddy Brigewater fan who was crying about this deal Minny made.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    he played well tonight but he's made of glass. it's gonna be a long season for him with that crappy o-line.
    He played a full year after a torn up knee. Sure he gets hurt but who doesn't. It isn't like the hits he took when getting hurt were slaps.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It was definitely a good pick up

Also let's not forget Green Bay is overrated it's not like the old days
    now i think im wrong

Kermit

Anyone can throw a high percentage like that.
    Then why aren't they? Cousins has almost 700 yards passing this year on 58 completions. He is playing for a team with a bad defense with ZERO running game which is forcing him to pass continuously. The guy is legit.

Kermit

He played a full year after a torn up knee. Sure he gets hurt but who doesn't. It isn't like the hits he took when getting hurt were slaps.

He tore his ACL getting pushed out of bounds.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Definitely outplayed Rodgers tonight....tired of all the dick riding everyone has for the discount double check guy

jjgold

Rogers became Hollywood approximately two years ago and definitely has lost something

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Typical. U try to explain to losing bettors that Bradford has played for garbage his whole career and now has a chance to succeed and they still cry about Bridgewater. Barring injury to Bradford, Bridgewater will never see the quarterback job again. This is a big time quarterback who most importantly has a defense and a few weapons to finally shine. Not many GM on this site and i will throw this out there to. All this Wentz hype is just that hype for now. Quarterback was not the Eagles weakness every other position was. Heck Minny still can lose tonight But Bradford is showing accuracy which is the number one thing u want in a quarterback. Oh and not that bullshit fake accuracy Kirk Cousins shows. Five yard passes on 3rd and nine pull up ur accuracy a lot but make u look like a total idiot.
    Prisoner of the moment.

jjgold

The guy has always had Talent just kind of a head case an injury prone

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Bradford has played with no one. That's still the case in minny.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

If anything this game showed me how weak the Packers are. That offense showed little imagination, a mediocre offensive line with a weak running game. They're a wild card team at best. The Vikings aren't much better, unless they find how to run the ball very soon. Bradford is only a shot or two away from getting walked through that sports bar to the locker room like Peterson did last night. It might be early but both teams need work.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I'm guessing THOR is a Viking fan 🤓🤓🤓

Be VERY careful about drinking the Bradford Cool aide after 1 game. Fell into that trap last year here in Philly.

Giving his history & how highly the eagles think of Wentz, there's no way you pass up a #1 & a #4 for this guy.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Best I have ever seen Bradford play. Rodgers was off on his throws BUT seemed like the receivers for the Packers could not get separation. I never believed in Bradford as a number 1 quarterback but maybe he will prove me wrong.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

You're talking about this guy right?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    If anything this game showed me how weak the Packers are. That offense showed little imagination, a mediocre offensive line with a weak running game. They're a wild card team at best. The Vikings aren't much better, unless they find how to run the ball very soon. Bradford is only a shot or two away from getting walked through that sports bar to the locker room like Peterson did last night. It might be early but both teams need work.
    Pack is fine. 1-1 after 2 road games. They will make playoffs maybe win a game and then choke and people will tell us how rodgers is god. Rinse and repeat.