themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Another reason you can't trust any Muslims. Supposedly he had a chicken restaurant and was known as a nice person. Trump is right. Don't let these fuks in here. Don't ever trust a dam arab. No such thing as a "good" one. Keep the Mexicans, they work at least Arabs make bombs deport them all.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

When you find yourself typing the phrase trump is right. Stop typing, reconsider what you are doing, and try to delete your post as quickly as possible. Or better yet don't even post it. Just trying to help here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

unreal ending

story became huge

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

More than likely he was recruited for a "task" by the FBI.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Hillary believes this 'terror talk' is just "campaign rhetoric" by the GOP

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    More than likely he was recruited for a "task" by the FBI.
    Why do you even bother posting on here brah?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Time to invade another country and send all the Trumptards to the frontline. Any suggestions? Remember it must have oil.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Why do you even bother posting on here brah?
    Translation?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think he was in a shootout today with cops

unreal

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/20..._shooting.html

Kermit

Translation?
    I am not sure, but I think he is saying that your comment was asinine.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I WAS WRONG! The guy fed me some horseshit! Not liberal and not misguided. Have more than a few muslim friends. Just not afraid of every muslim I cross paths with. I will admit you were right this time. I say we put them on the back of a pig and shoot them so they go straight to hell
    Agreed. Like I emphasized before and several times here it's not that all Muslims all Mexicans all whites all blacks or all blondes are bad but when it comes down to just being real we can't let politics interfere with good judgement. I mean go back through the stories and responses since Saturday...NYC leadership rushed to say don't assume terror don't assume intent don't assume suspect...it came out it was intentional then they said but we don't know why so we don't want to say it's bigger than one man...then we find out the man and they say he's just a lone wolf...then evidence shows mull tole accomplices so they say ok but probly just local friends ...then it's found of evidence pointing to international coordination and they say ok well so they did have help from foreign actors but we don't know if they were sworn to Isis....who the penetrate cares if they are Isis Shabab Nusra AQ or any of dozens of asshole groups operating right now with the common enemy which is the west....they name us as the event yet our "leaders" are such pusssified people that they have to get language approved so they don't offend anyone. That's what gets me pissed off....not Muslims or whoever.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Time to invade another country and send all the Trumptards to the frontline. Any suggestions? Remember it must have oil.
    Maybe it's time to bring in more male Islamic Syrian refugees and put them all up at your house.. Hillary worshipers are so blind..

Lucky they got this guy before he did some real damage.. Another Islamic nut bag.. He had some smarts if he made bombs and had a registered gun.. Certainly a real Islamic driven terrorist attack in the making..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Maybe it's time to bring in more male Islamic Syrian refugees and put them all up at your house and all the Hillary blinded worshipers..

Lucky they got this guy before he did some real damage.. Another Islamic nut bag.. He had some smarts if he made bombs and had a registered gun.. Certainly a real Islamic driven terrorist attack in the making..
    Spot on JIB...Hillary worshippers are fukking delusional and I'm not a Trump supporter. Let one of these bombs take them or a family member out and then let's see the response. Maybe Hillary will speak at their fukking funeral.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Who even wants middle eastern immigrants in their countries? They don't offer anything and don't fit in well

They also present a huge downside...obviously

If you feel that bad for their situation, donate or whatever but other like minded countries should be taking them in

Just the truth here
    It's all politically driven.. In Europe and here in the US.. People finally waking up... You don't take in Muslims from the middle east fresh off the boat... It's a no brainer..

You give them some temporary aid and send them back asap or else -

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-19-16 at 11:39 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Maybe it's time to bring in more male Islamic Syrian refugees and put them all up at your house.. Hillary worshipers are so blind..

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am not sure, but I think he is saying that your comment was asinine.
    How so?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

It's all politically driven.. In Europe and here in the US.. People finally waking up... You don't take in Muslims from the middle east fresh off the boat... It's a no brainer..

You give them some temporary aid and send them back asap..
    its been happening since the beginning of time. Africa didn't want their dregs so they put them all in boats and shipped them to the US where unfortunately they were made slaves.

Castro in the late 70's and 80's shipped all the Cuban misfits from prison to Miami and the US let them in to get the drug businesses up and running.

The US just needs to put the "return to sender" back on the packages.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

How so?
    Dude I do like you, but Jesus Christ, you claim that every incident that makes national headlines is staged.

Why is it that you don't believe that bad shit can happen here when bad shit is consistently happening here every single day?

So a Muslim guy tried to blow something up. Why does that seem so far fetched to believe?

jjgold

Trump will clean it up

Kermit

Lots of space here for some refugees.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Dude I do like you, but Jesus Christ, you claim that every incident that makes national headlines is staged.

Why is it that you don't believe that bad shit can happen here when bad shit is consistently happening here every single day?

So a Muslim guy tried to blow something up. Why does that seem so far fetched to believe?
    Its happened many times before.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump will clean it up

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The 5 Muslims arrested on the bridge overnight were all members of his family....loaded down with weapons and believed to have been headed to JFK airport according to law enforcement. All of them have traveled abroad back to Afghanistan and Pakistan that we know of so far. They own a family fried chicken joint and all lived together above it. The restaurant has been a public nuisance according to the Mayor since it opened...city council had to pass an injunction on the place to have it close no later than 10pm because it frequently drew loud raucous crowds that partied overnight and harassed locals who were not middle eastern. One brother attacked a police officer who was called to close it down one night and once he bonded out awaiting trial he bolted to Afghanistan and still has the warrant out for him. Here's the kicker....this dude filed a lawsuit against the city saying they picked on him because he's Muslim seeking damages. Of course it got tossed out but goes to show who they are dealing with
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave itchypickle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Obama speaking live now.. "Don't succumb to that fear" is what he is saying... He's always deflecting.. Won't mention and address Islamic terrorism, just mentions terrorism..

Obama ya bone head!!! HELLO stop letting in Islamic Muslims and shut down the borders and we won't have to fear Islamic terrorists whom are carrying around guns, bombs and running around loose in the streets...

Bring the fight to ISIS as well... Hit their strong holds hard and with BIG bombs..

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The 5 Muslims arrested on the bridge overnight were all members of his family....loaded down with weapons and believed to have been headed to JFK airport according to law enforcement. All of them have traveled abroad back to Afghanistan and Pakistan that we know of so far. They own a family fried chicken joint and all lived together above it. The restaurant has been a public nuisance according to the Mayor since it opened...city council had to pass an injunction on the place to have it close no later than 10pm because it frequently drew loud raucous crowds that partied overnight and harassed locals who were not middle eastern. One brother attacked a police officer who was called to close it down one night and once he bonded out awaiting trial he bolted to Afghanistan and still has the warrant out for him. Here's the kicker....this dude filed a lawsuit against the city saying they picked on him because he's Muslim seeking damages. Of course it got tossed out but goes to show who they are dealing with
    Even with all that, I have to admit.......the chicken they serve is delicious.
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave Bluehorseshoe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post

jjgold

god job law enforcement

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I guess they had evough of all the oriole requesting gluten free and pork add ons. Guessing the IRS will still let then expense the pressure cookers though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

CNN already sympathizing with the family saying they were just trying to fit in and be accepted... MY GOD!!!

It was a family ring of Muslim terrorism and that family is involved at some level from top to bottom.. They should all be locked up and never let out..

These bombs were planted with cell phone detonators and could have hurt or killed hundreds during high human traffic times if carried out successfully..... Entire family was radicalized...

jtoler

CNN already sympathizing with the family saying they were just trying to fit in and be accepted... MY GOD!!!

It was a family ring of Muslim terrorism and that family is involved at some level from top to bottom.. They should all be locked up and never let out..

These bombs were planted with cell phone detonators and could have hurt or killed hundreds during high human traffic times if carried out successfully..... Entire family was radicalized...
    Im sure they were very skilled in knowing how to do that.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Will be another Orlando or Boston style actor...someone inspired by all the crazy propaganda videos they see online and think they are doing a service. Most likely 21-30 year old Muslim convert with some county jail time and battery or theft charges working as a driver or store clerk who hates all the Manhattan lifestyle because he's not a part of it so kill them all. It's not as if this bombing was well funded or well planned so doesn't show on depth ties to an organization.
    Consider my own horn officially tooted...back being patted on.

- Allah fan check

-28 years old check

-didn't get along with Anerican life check

-arrested for domestic violence for trying to stab his sister...check.

-dead end job frying greasy chicken living with parents
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave itchypickle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Not just CNN....NYT used a quote from a customer who said he's shocked this guy is a terrorist because he gave him a free plate of chicken one day....Chris Hayes on MSNBC turned it into gun control issue....it never ends.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Not just CNN....NYT used a quote from a customer who said he's shocked this guy is a terrorist because he gave him a free plate of chicken one day....Chris Hayes on MSNBC turned it into gun control issue....it never ends.
    i think only us vets, hunters and cops should have a gun.lol Or if your from texas or want to consider yourself a texan. But not jibby!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gotta vote Trump, build the wall...

These animals are coming if we let them.....

jtoler

Gotta vote Trump, build the wall...

These animals are coming if we let them.....

Of course they will be let in, but everything is on the up and up to sheeple. Rinse and repeat.

First 12345 Last