Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Bruce Miller

Charged with 7 felonies and 1 misdemeanor. Beat the old man up with his own cane?? WTF??

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1247

Dam! He sure didn't want him to get up

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hopefully He will go to jail and get it in the ass every day

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hopefully He will go to jail and get it in the ass every day
    Is this what happens in jail JJ? Do you have any personal experiences?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver it depends how you conduct yourself back in the day I did some time but I knew some mobsters and they let the prisoners know I was connected so They didn't bother me

One stint there was a guy to chase me down he was 611, 135 pounds nude and tried to Fuk me . He caught me but I did get away when I felt slight pinch like a fukkin bee sting

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Paver it depends how you conduct yourself back in the day I did some time but I knew some mobsters and they let the prisoners know I was connected so They didn't bother me

One stint there was a guy to chase me down he was 611, 135 pounds nude and tried to Fuk me . He caught me but I did get away when I felt slight pinch like a fukkin bee sting

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I didn't know Manute Bol went to jail.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I didn't know Manute Bol went to jail.

His name was string bean

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

"Those who know Miller insist that this incident was completely out of character for the former seventh-round pick.
    “What (Aldon Smith and Ray McDonald) did shocked me. Bruce Miller is the same way,” SFGate.com 49ers writer Kevin Lynch said on CBS Sports Radio’s Ferrall on the Bench. “It’s so stunning to me. He’s the most affable, good guy. He’s one of the very few athletes I’ve ever seen who will come up to you and say, ‘Hey, how you doing?’ No one ever does that as an athlete. They’re all too narcissistic. But he always did that. He was constantly doing that. You know what I got to think? I got to think with some of these guys – with at least one of them – it’s CTE. It’s just got to be. Because it just makes no sense for any of those three.”

Scott Ferrall believes that’s a distinct possibility. He thinks Miller, 29, was either high on drugs or has CTE.

“I think it’s got to be one or the other,” Lynch said. “I don’t see him as a drug guy at all. I think it could be CTE. I really do. I think that a lot of these guys, particularly if you look at their backgrounds and you look at what they did in college – Aldon had his things in college. Ray McDonald, no. Bruce Miller, no. This is classic CTE. You get into this episode where you’re really violent and you don’t know what you’re doing and you can’t get out of it. So I don’t know. I got to think it’s that. Of course, nobody really knows anyone, right? Everybody has demons and some people are really good at hiding them and maybe that’s the case with Bruce, but man, it was shocking.”

Miller has 76 catches for 734 yards and three touchdowns in his career. He’s also rushed 28 times for 62 yards and a score.

Since 2011, when Trent Baalke was named general manager, the 49ers are fourth in the league with 15 player arrests. That is more player arrests than they had in the 10 years prior."

people say he was such a nice guy or what not.

well nice guys don't behave this way, no matter what.

thankfully, the 70yo didn't die. that would've been tragic.