Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

The Sharp bet on FSU/Old Miss

Caveat: I am FSU alumni

So, with that said, looking at the spread and considering the way FSU has played over the past two years. I believe the smart play is to take ole Miss +3 for the first half. FSU has a long history of starting out flat and coming out like gang busters in the second half. With the total for the game now at 4.5, I think taking Ole Miss +3 for the first half is the play.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Miss under TT

good luck

Fire in da hole

I've learned a long time ago to stay away from betting on FSU. I've been burned so many times taking FSU against BC, NC st, and other garbage only to see FSU play down to their competition. Somehow FSU typically pulls it out in the end, but its ugly.

I think FSU has the players and ability to blow ole miss out, but I've also seen them not show up for these types of games.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post

So, with that said, looking at the spread and considering the way FSU has played over the past two years. I believe the smart play is to take ole Miss +3 for the first half. FSU has a long history of starting out flat and coming out like gang busters in the second half. With the total for the game now at 4.5, I think taking Ole Miss +3 for the first half is the play.

I was feeling the same thing but good to hear an honest FSU fan confirm it. I'm thinking OM comes out with some type of trickery and really push FSU in the first half but then FSU wears on them and takes over the second half. I'm going OM first half and most likely FSu 2nd half. BOL

Fire in da hole

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I was feeling the same thing but good to hear an honest FSU fan confirm it. I'm thinking OM comes out with some type of trickery and really push FSU in the first half but then FSU wears on them and takes over the second half. I'm going OM first half and most likely FSu 2nd half. BOL

Exactly... I'm thinking OM keeps it close or has a small lead at the half, them FSU comes back and wins.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Winner!

Fire in da hole

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

FSU looks like college dream land...have u seen those sorority girls

Fire in da hole

Oh yeah, experienced them for undergrad and grad school.

seen many things in my time at FSU.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

I was at FSU for two years but graduated from Texas Tech....god I loved Tallahassee but Lubbock had some girls too

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Nice win on ole miss first half fire....now for an FSU domination in 2nd half

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post

Sharp as a fukkin tack...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Nice call OP.