PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Insider on 2016 president of the USA WINNER> can't lose once you have answered

Insider on 2016 president of the USA WINNER> can't lose once you have answered/researched all these questions.....
    You might be pissed off but you will at least profit from it! HELL YEAH!

I will insinuate as best as I can to guide you to the real "underlying story" and winner..........
    My advice to you>
    You have to think like a sociopath in order to grasp this.
    In other words your conscience needs to only care about NOTHING besides your goal at hand or selfishness.
    Your regard for consequence of destroying human life needs to be the same as how much you care about the last shit you flushed down the toilet.

1.Why hasn't Hillary been Indicted yet even though there is more than enough evidence to do so?

2.Why does Trump say such outlandish(but semi truthful remarks) knowing fully well both sides will not approve?
    Example: Obama created Isis/“I know words, I have the best words/
    One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”

3.What is the FBI sooo afraid of when it comes to Hillary's Emails?

4.Why are Hillary's staff workers dropping off like flies even though they are highly compensated?

5.Is Trump really an Independent disguised as a Republican?

6.Why are many Republicans openly backing Hillary?

7.If Trump pulls in striking distance of winning presidency. will more Republicans back Hillary?
    If yes,Why?

8. How much influence does George Soros have on this election, illegal/legal worldly immigration and what's his true intentions?
    Look at all the influx of immigration gone on all around the world right now, especially GERMANY!

9. Why did Murdoch Order Fox News Team to Slam Trump At 1st Debate on Aug. 6, 2015 even though Rupert's motto is to be fair and balanced?
    This piece is from NY Magazine> Murdoch was in support of George Soro's open borders concept. So important was this concept to Murdoch that – according to the NY Magazine piece he called Fox chief, Roger Ailes at home and demanded:
    “This has gone on long enough.”
    He ordered Ailes to tell Fox’s debate moderators, Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, and Chris Wallace:
    “… to hammer Trump on a variety of issues.”
    “On the night of August 6, in front of 24 million people, the Fox moderators peppered Trump with hard-hitting questions.”

10. Why are they reenacting a political ad commercial done originally done in 1964 with William Bogart on Goldwater who is the same ACTOR in the 2016 version on Trump which was the straw that broke the camels back on Goldwater's chances for to win office thus opening smooth sailing for LBJ?

Here they are in comparison>

11.Why was CBS's Hannah Chanpong's post on Twitter quickly taken down after Friday's 9/2/16 new evidence in Hillary's emails released by Assange?
    Hannah is a very credible source as.She is considerably high up the ladder for only being in the biz since 2011..
    The original tweet read>Source inside Clint camp: "Staff resigning&
    worries of H dropping out"after FBI release..

12.Does the info I'm about to post completely open your eyes as to WTF is going on here?
    Here is a post from 4chan by an FBI Analyst getting interviewed anonymously

This info came from a credible source of as the source has been battle tested even though original info came from 4chan.However it quickly disappeared after the conversation ended.*note this info is from August 3rd*
    Speaking of Hillary Clinton, the discussion starts out with a board member asking>>>

“79480356 (OP) Will she be indicted?”

Mr. FBI guy responds: “>>79481119 “There is intense pressure for us not to do so. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders.” “There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is…. there are a lot of people involved.” “The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from that server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.”

>>79481665 “The problem is … the Clinton Foundation … is a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. HRC is just a piece - albeit a big piece – of this massive shit..storm.”

>>79482342 “There already is enough to indict. Comey has been trying to stall because he does not want to face the Clinton Machine, as well as the rest of Washington D.C.” “But this case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests. It is a very tense and uncomfortable position.”

>>79483350 “If we recommend to indict we literally hand over documentation implying the entire government is involved in treason at the highest levels and everyone is about to duck and cover….”

>>79483587 “Some of my war strategy buddies are estimating a high probability that Russia will leak all of the info they have to the world, since Clinton wants to go to war with them and they have no desire to be in conflict with the US.”

>>79485572 “You have three choices, “A) turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war….” “B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.” “C) You do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.” “I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.”

Me PAULYPOKER jumping in here for a sec If she goes to jail the entire government will implode on each other. Now do you think this is really gone to happen?
    How can trump win if the Entire Government is at stake?
    He is an outsider looking in and no one WILL let him in period!
    .Back to the OP>

>>79485629 “Comey will likely resign in any case. FBI is being very quiet for a reason, most of us want to keep our jobs.”

>>79485655 “Snowden has nothing to do with any of this.”

>>79486178 “HRC had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason.”

>>79486254 “… most of us are of the opinion that HRC will not be president, and having Trump in office makes our job that much easier. But right now we have to carefully wade through the mud.”

Me again for a sec:Can you believe he just fukken said they think Trump will win!Lol....Just Lol.....
    Back to OP>

>>79486263 “BC likely wanted LL to focus on the e-mail server and shy away from prosecuting the foundation.”

>>79490049 “The goal of Soros is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become one people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe that under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division.”

Me>End of interview/ HRC=Hillary Rodham Clinton/BC = Bill Clinton/LL = Loretta Lynch/CF=Clinton Foundation
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    13. Why do you think Hillary is not campaigning?

That's all folks!

I connected the dots. All you have to do, is open your eyes...

----------Tell'em Charlie Sent cha-----------

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3610

Welcome back

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Cliff notes?

PAULYPOKER

The TRUTH you can't handle the Truth!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Pauly

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 326

sad but true. we are powerless.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Its a reverse set up as conservative leaders are being installed in canada GB australia
    Hypothesis that trump wins because its easier for the globalists play the left right game
    with clinton, both sides are more likely to work together because neither side is a clinton fan
    but with trump he has many supporters, and their brand of america is military racist state gone amok
    then the leftists will just argue with the right, while globalists interests are advanced,

I think trump is going to win, it will be horrible

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Clinton is a republican, with democratic rhetoric

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Who's gonna win?

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

So, one big diversion, while the elites play chess with us as the pawns?

PAULYPOKER

Who's gonna win Tony? Are you fukkin serious!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lol,,,,,,,,,,!!

Here's a hint.
    If everybody in the US voted for Trump he **** ******'* ***!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Cynical idiots sitting in your damp 1 bedroom apartments, mad at the world, when you should be mad at yourself.

I'm successful regardless of who wins the election. It will most likely be Clinton.

PAULYPOKER

Here is my thread from 4 years ago with the the predetermined Scapegoat Romney
    Before that it was
    McCain
    then Kerry
    Then Gore
    Then Dole
    Then Bush
    yada yada yada.
    Think about how stupid they acted when it got serious and through the whole race?

The shit that came outta their mouth a 6 year old would know not to say.

But yet most Americans believe the candidate was that fukkin stupid!!!
    This shows you how brainwashed Americans Truly are.
    You'll never get rich by being stupid
    and
    If you're born into riches being stupid you'll lose them if you're in control of the finances.

Now, tell me how ANY presidential candidate is more ignorant/stupid than a 6 year old?

How the US presidency is more RIGGED than the NBA

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

"Here is a post from 4chan "

PAULYPOKER

Bill Still was there when conversation was going on and he is a PROFESSIONAL ANNALIST..........
    He is definitely a credible source.........

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Who's gonna win Tony? Are you fukkin serious!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lol,,,,,,,,,,!!

Here's a hint.
    If everybody in the US voted for Trump he **** ******'* ***!
    **** ****** ***! What does this mean Pauly?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    He'll let you know after the election.

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He'll let you know after the election.
    Ok I will wait

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Free Will is a bitch. and it can be unpredictable. The human spirit will not be conquered unless we believe it is already. Let freedom ring this election, there are miracles yet to take place in this land. God has a few tricks up his sleeve so you leftist communist cowards better think twice when you go to sleep at night. people are waking the fuk up and this divide and conquer crap isn't going to fly, the ancestors are rising from the dead into the collective consciousness of the nation! It happened in Britain, it can happen here.

WE WILL NOT BE CONQUERED BY HILLARY CLINTON AND HER BAND OF SICK DEAD-BEAT PsYchopathic technocratic psy-oping lying snakes!!!!

Brexit part 2 = Trump. We ARE NOT POWERLESS!, THAT IS WHAT THE LEFT WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!!

PUNCH THROUGH THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUK!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP!!!!! YOU COWARDS!

I SAID TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA!!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have awoken the PATRIOTS!!!! 1776 MUTHERFUKERS!!!!! RUN AND HIDE ASSHOLES LEFTIST GLOBALIST SANTANIC TURDS! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! TRY YOUR FALSE FLAGS DON"T WORK ANYMORE FUK TARDS!!!! MINNY, NYC, NJ, DALLAS, CHICAGO, ORLANDO!!! HAHAH FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!!!! NOBODY CARES!!!! SO DROP YOUR BOMBS, MAKE YOUR PLAY< SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS YOU FUKS! YOUR ATTACK ON THE FREE WORLD IS A FUKING FAIL NO MATTER WHAT!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! YOU HAVE FAILED SOROS! CLINTON!!! OBAMA!!!!! YEAH BITCHES!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

TRUMP! 2016!
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 09-21-16 at 03:13 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Free Will is a bitch. and it can be unpredictable. The human spirit will not be conquered unless we believe it is already. Let freedom ring this election, there are miracles yet to take place in this land. God has a few tricks up his sleeve so you leftist communist cowards better think twice when you go to sleep at night. people are waking the fuk up and this divide and conquer crap isn't going to fly, the ancestors are rising from the dead into the collective consciousness of the nation! It happened in Britain, it can happen here.

WE WILL NOT BE CONQUERED BY HILLARY CLINTON AND HER BAND OF SICK DEAD-BEAT PsYchopathic technocratic psy-oping lying snakes!!!!

Brexit part 2 = Trump. We ARE NOT POWERLESS!, THAT IS WHAT THE LEFT WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!!

PUNCH THROUGH THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUK!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP!!!!! YOU COWARDS!

I SAID TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA!!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have awoken the PATRIOTS!!!! 1776 MUTHERFUKERS!!!!! RUN AND HIDE ASSHOLES LEFTIST GLOBALIST SANTANIC TURDS! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! TRY YOUR FALSE FLAGS DON"T WORK ANYMORE FUK TARDS!!!! MINNY, NYC, NJ, DALLAS, CHICAGO, ORLANDO!!! HAHAH FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!!!! NOBODY CARES!!!! SO DROP YOUR BOMBS, MAKE YOUR PLAY< SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS YOU FUKS! YOUR ATTACK ON THE FREE WORLD IS A FUKING FAIL NO MATTER WHAT!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! YOU HAVE FAILED SOROS! CLINTON!!! OBAMA!!!!! YEAH BITCHES!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

TRUMP! 2016!
    And when Trump loses, then what will you do?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

can't he just run away like you do every time you're proven a liar, idiot and/or sheep?

That is more of a SJW thing.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Protest for something worth fighting for, unlike BLM or Blue lives Matter, or any of the pro athletes pandering around acting like they care about real liberty! you may meanwhile continue to have your head up your ass and wont' know the difference until it hits you in the face or perhaps you will enjoy it when all of your remaining liberties are ripped from you without warning.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Protest for something worth fighting for, unlike BLM or Blue lives Matter, or any of the pro athletes pandering around acting like they care about real liberty! you may meanwhile continue to have your head up your ass and wont' know the difference until it hits you in the face or perhaps you will enjoy it when all of your remaining liberties are ripped from you without warning.
    Protest for what? Protest that your candidate lost the election? What exactly will you be asking for through your protest?

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    My guess is he's saying if everybody in the US voted for trump he "still wouldn't win!" Just missed an * in the first word

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Been saying this for quite some time. Those in control ( real control ) are not going to allow Trump into the position of POTUS. Not happening folks and yes the writing is on the wall here. All you have to do is wipe to cobwebs from your eyes and look. This isn't as complicated as they would have the masses believe. It's in all reality very simple. Now I personally have no "dog in this fight" and personally think both Clinton and Trump are horrible candidates but my $ is on Clinton will beat Trump come November.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

If it wasn't for the media, Trump would be up 10 pts nationwide. There is absolutely NO enthusiasm for Clinton, and it's just the opposite for Trump. Then throw in the recent poll with Trump up something like 65%-35% with Independents, I think he wins now. I'm already starting to see "excuses" by Huff Post, Clinton advisors, TV analysts, etc. It also sounds like she had another health incident yesterday that's lightly being reported. People just hate her, plain and simple........

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

im all for one race and global domination

maybe then we can finally invest in space programs

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    If it wasn't for the media, Trump would be up 10 pts nationwide. There is absolutely NO enthusiasm for Clinton, and it's just the opposite for Trump. Then throw in the recent poll with Trump up something like 65%-35% with Independents, I think he wins now. I'm already starting to see "excuses" by Huff Post, Clinton advisors, TV analysts, etc. It also sounds like she had another health incident yesterday that's lightly being reported. People just hate her, plain and simple........
    You've got to be kidding right? It's Trump this, Trump that, non stop for 24 hours a fukking day!
    Rarely do they have Hillary on.

I can't stand to look at his pie hole or listen to his voice anymore. I have to mute the TV everytime he talks.
    There's only so much hateful rhetoric I can stand.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    more like 20 pts

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    My guess is he's saying if everybody in the US voted for trump he "still wouldn't win!" Just missed an * in the first word
    If that is true then we should protest the election! Demand a recount or elimination of the system in place. Trump is leading in the real polls in every swing state. He should win.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

People who have a conscience and moral compass cannot vote for Hillary. Trust your feeling and gut and what will it tell you ? The right choice is trump. The Russians have nothing to do with anything.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Actually to be honest I'm glad you asked-

Prepare for ww3.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    more like 20 pts

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually to be honest I'm glad you asked-

Prepare for ww3.
    And to be honest, whose side will you be on?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

If that is true then we should protest the election! Demand a recount or elimination of the system in place. Trump is leading in the real polls in every swing state. He should win.
    So if I understand your position: they shouldn't hold the election, but rather should just go by what you think the real swing state polls say 7 weeks before the actual election date?

12 Last