Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

trump wins, need a shake up in Washington . by the looks of it Hillary wont make it to see election day.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    7.If Trump pulls in striking distance of winning presidency. will more Republicans back Hillary?
    If yes,Why?

----------Tell'em Charlie Sent cha-----------
    Search Results

George HW Bush to vote for Hillary

Politico-Sep 19, 2016
    George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton ... Neither George H.W. Bush nor his son, former President George W. Bush, attended this ...

Former President George H.W. Bush Says He Will Vote for Hillary ...
    KTLA-Sep 20, 2016

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton
    Christian Science Monitor-Sep 20, 2016

George HW Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton? America reacts
    Opinion-The San Diego Union-Tribune-Sep 20, 2016View all

Are big-name Republicans preparing to endorse Hillary if the race is ...

Hot Air-Sep 19, 2016
    ... he thinks no less than George W. Bush will step up and back Clinton ... to Hillary if he backs her, especially once the Democratic messaging ...

Former Bush defense official to endorse Clinton: 'There is no choice'

Politico-Aug 31, 2016
    Former Bush defense official to endorse Clinton: 'There is no choice' ... the former deputy secretary of state under George W. Bush, and Brent ...

Former Bush Defense Official James Clad Endorses Hillary
    Newsmax-Aug 31, 2016View all

Former Bush ethics lawyer backs Clinton, warns on foundation

Politico-Aug 31, 2016
    Hillary Clinton is the "only qualified candidate in the race and she should become president," President George W. Bush's former chief White ...

Dallas Morning News endorses Clinton for president

Politico-Sep 7, 2016
    Dallas Morning News endorses Clinton for president ... including Jim Glassman, founding director of the George W. Bush Institute in Dallas.

Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Clash on National Security Issues
    In-Depth-Wall Street Journal-Sep 7, 2016View all

GOPer Hank Paulson touts Clinton, says Trump populism 'rooted in ...

CNBC-Sep 19, 2016
    Paulson did say he supports House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate ... who headed the Treasury during the presidency of George W. Bush and ...

A Third GOP Cabinet Secretary Endorses Hillary Clinton

Huffington Post-Sep 7, 2016
    Of the cabinet secretaries who served under the last Republican president, George W. Bush, nine have endorsed Trump while seven have said ...

Former Bush Ethics Lawyer Backs Clinton

Daily Beast-Aug 31, 2016
    President George W. Bush's former chief White House ethics lawyer backed HillaryClinton for president in a Wednesday New York Times ...

Mexican singer Vicente Fernandez backs Clinton

Fusion-11 hours ago
    Back in 2000, Fernandez was invited by the George W. Bush campaign to sing Mexico's “Cielito Lindo” at the Republican National Convention.

Dallas newspaper endorses Clinton for president

Oneonta Daily Star-Sep 17, 2016
    Dallas newspaper endorses Clinton for president ... is Jim Glassman, the founding executive director of the George W. Bush Institute in Dallas.

Stay up to date on results for GW Bush backs clinton.
    Create alert

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program. The time or date displayed reflects when an article was added to or updated in Google News.

Anyone one to take a stab at>If yes Why?

PAULYPOKER

Listen very closely guys!!!!!

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You've got to be kidding right? It's Trump this, Trump that, non stop for 24 hours a fukking day!
    Rarely do they have Hillary on.
    are you daft?

every thing i see is "trump once pulled a girl's hair in the 3rd grade..." "trump shook hands with the devil"..."trump jr makes smores using the heads of kittens"....

you've got to be kidding, right? story the other day was an inmate dying at a prison from dehydration, but the death wasn't the story, the story was that the warden was a black republican that supports trump!!! you are fukkin crazy, stupid or just in plain denial if you fail to see the daily drive bys being done by the media

not that i care. i've got large positions on dems winning this thing. but christ man, i couldn't let your biased post go unchallenged.

he has no chance to win. reps are rational people and won't vote for him. dems are completely irrational looneys that will vote for a woman that enabled her husband to sexually abuse women for years but now labels herself a fighter for women. she will win in the lowest voter turnout in the history of our great country (if someone finds a prop on voter turnout, let me know!!!)

PAULYPOKER

Do a lil, research on Crypto-Judaism and see what ya come up wit............................

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    are you daft?

every thing i see is "trump once pulled a girl's hair in the 3rd grade..." "trump shook hands with the devil"..."trump jr makes smores using the heads of kittens"....

you've got to be kidding, right? story the other day was an inmate dying at a prison from dehydration, but the death wasn't the story, the story was that the warden was a black republican that supports trump!!! you are fukkin crazy, stupid or just in plain denial if you fail to see the daily drive bys being done by the media

not that i care. i've got large positions on dems winning this thing. but christ man, i couldn't let your biased post go unchallenged.

he has no chance to win. reps are rational people and won't vote for him. dems are completely irrational looneys that will vote for a woman that enabled her husband to sexually abuse women for years but now labels herself a fighter for women. she will win in the lowest voter turnout in the history of our great country (if someone finds a prop on voter turnout, let me know!!!)
    You heard the line of, any news is good news if you are a candidate?

Trump doesn't need to advertise, he's on 24-7. So long as his name is plastered all over, he thinks he's winnin'.

Jesus, just look in here. Trump this, Trump that.

We don't know their sex life. Maybe she gets off on sniffing his pecker after he bangs some other slit.
    Maybe they have an agreement. Either way, she stayed with him. For richer or poorer.

She's not a quitter. You'd think after years of constant congressional hearings on whatever against her,
    the constant bashing from the media/ Trump, she'd say enough of this shit and quit. IDK about you, but I'd want
    someone fighting for me, the country, the world and won't quit.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

She's about to croak, you want her falling down on meetings with world leaders?? SHE WON"T MAKE IT! SHE HATES PEOPLE, ALL PEOPLE!! She is sick with hate, she runs on hate! it's the only thing keeping her ALIVE!!!! How many false flags do you need before you people wake up? North Carolina in state of emergency now! Hello??!! Democrats need to turn against this. They started the riot in Carolina because it's a swing state! OPEN YOUR EYES! you don't even have to go to infowars to figure this obvious sci-op out! THis is seriously the worst crap I've seen ever! Because it's planned! They are trying to take over this land and crush liberty with riots, terrorists, and worse! Good Lord Help US! DO you want to be living in a tent pretending you're John Connor in Terminator Part 3? Then fight this, wake up WE CAN STOP THIS! YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!! This is a CODE RED! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!! Donald Trump is a brave man, and a patriot. Back him up in the election. Even if he can't win, do the right thing!
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 09-22-16 at 06:13 AM.

PAULYPOKER

America is signed sealed and delivered to the UN.............

There is no sense in talking about anything to do with government as an American for the fact you have no voice period............

If you have money sure but even money doesn't help if you wanna "Buck the System"

Live your life pay attention to your government only as entertainment.
    Taxes is your only FORCED connection......
    Laugh it off as you have no control over whee your taxes go or how much they force you to pay........
    Use your head.
    Use the System.
    Use information for your own benefit.
    Use your time wisely= anything but.trying to have a say in government.This is the least productive thing you could possibly do with your time........

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Insider on 2016 president of the USA WINNER> can't lose once you have answered/researched all these questions.....
    You might be pissed off but you will at least profit from it! HELL YEAH!

I will insinuate as best as I can to guide you to the real "underlying story" and winner..........
    My advice to you>
    You have to think like a sociopath in order to grasp this.
    In other words your conscience needs to only care about NOTHING besides your goal at hand or selfishness.
    Your regard for consequence of destroying human life needs to be the same as how much you care about the last shit you flushed down the toilet.

1.Why hasn't Hillary been Indicted yet even though there is more than enough evidence to do so?

2.Why does Trump say such outlandish(but semi truthful remarks) knowing fully well both sides will not approve?
    Example: Obama created Isis/“I know words, I have the best words/
    One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”

3.What is the FBI sooo afraid of when it comes to Hillary's Emails?

4.Why are Hillary's staff workers dropping off like flies even though they are highly compensated?

5.Is Trump really an Independent disguised as a Republican?

6.Why are many Republicans openly backing Hillary?

7.If Trump pulls in striking distance of winning presidency. will more Republicans back Hillary?
    If yes,Why?

8. How much influence does George Soros have on this election, illegal/legal worldly immigration and what's his true intentions?
    Look at all the influx of immigration gone on all around the world right now, especially GERMANY!

9. Why did Murdoch Order Fox News Team to Slam Trump At 1st Debate on Aug. 6, 2015 even though Rupert's motto is to be fair and balanced?
    This piece is from NY Magazine> Murdoch was in support of George Soro's open borders concept. So important was this concept to Murdoch that – according to the NY Magazine piece he called Fox chief, Roger Ailes at home and demanded:
    “This has gone on long enough.”
    He ordered Ailes to tell Fox’s debate moderators, Megyn Kelly, Bret Baier, and Chris Wallace:
    “… to hammer Trump on a variety of issues.”
    “On the night of August 6, in front of 24 million people, the Fox moderators peppered Trump with hard-hitting questions.”

10. Why are they reenacting a political ad commercial done originally done in 1964 with William Bogart on Goldwater who is the same ACTOR in the 2016 version on Trump which was the straw that broke the camels back on Goldwater's chances for to win office thus opening smooth sailing for LBJ?

Here they are in comparison>

11.Why was CBS's Hannah Chanpong's post on Twitter quickly taken down after Friday's 9/2/16 new evidence in Hillary's emails released by Assange?
    Hannah is a very credible source as.She is considerably high up the ladder for only being in the biz since 2011..
    The original tweet read>Source inside Clint camp: "Staff resigning&
    worries of H dropping out"after FBI release..

12.Does the info I'm about to post completely open your eyes as to WTF is going on here?
    Here is a post from 4chan by an FBI Analyst getting interviewed anonymously

This info came from a credible source of as the source has been battle tested even though original info came from 4chan.However it quickly disappeared after the conversation ended.*note this info is from August 3rd*
    Speaking of Hillary Clinton, the discussion starts out with a board member asking>>>

“79480356 (OP) Will she be indicted?”

Mr. FBI guy responds: “>>79481119 “There is intense pressure for us not to do so. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders.” “There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is…. there are a lot of people involved.” “The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from that server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.”

>>79481665 “The problem is … the Clinton Foundation … is a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. HRC is just a piece - albeit a big piece – of this massive shit..storm.”

>>79482342 “There already is enough to indict. Comey has been trying to stall because he does not want to face the Clinton Machine, as well as the rest of Washington D.C.” “But this case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests. It is a very tense and uncomfortable position.”

>>79483350 “If we recommend to indict we literally hand over documentation implying the entire government is involved in treason at the highest levels and everyone is about to duck and cover….”

>>79483587 “Some of my war strategy buddies are estimating a high probability that Russia will leak all of the info they have to the world, since Clinton wants to go to war with them and they have no desire to be in conflict with the US.”

>>79485572 “You have three choices, “A) turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war….” “B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.” “C) You do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.” “I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.”

Me PAULYPOKER jumping in here for a sec If she goes to jail the entire government will implode on each other. Now do you think this is really gone to happen?
    How can trump win if the Entire Government is at stake?
    He is an outsider looking in and no one WILL let him in period!
    .Back to the OP>

>>79485629 “Comey will likely resign in any case. FBI is being very quiet for a reason, most of us want to keep our jobs.”

>>79485655 “Snowden has nothing to do with any of this.”

>>79486178 “HRC had them, and she did not have proper authority to have any of them. They were leaked to her by someone, and she did sell them to overseas donors. Possessing them alone makes her guilty of treason.”

>>79486254 “… most of us are of the opinion that HRC will not be president, and having Trump in office makes our job that much easier. But right now we have to carefully wade through the mud.”

Me again for a sec:Can you believe he just fukken said they think Trump will win!Lol....Just Lol.....
    Back to OP>

>>79486263 “BC likely wanted LL to focus on the e-mail server and shy away from prosecuting the foundation.”

>>79490049 “The goal of Soros is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become one people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe that under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division.”

Me>End of interview/ HRC=Hillary Rodham Clinton/BC = Bill Clinton/LL = Loretta Lynch/CF=Clinton Foundation
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    13. Why do you think Hillary is not campaigning?

That's all folks!

I connected the dots. All you have to do, is open your eyes...

----------Tell'em Charlie Sent cha-----------
    Whoa,I cannot believe all of that came from my head!

I don't even remember writing it,Lol..........

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

First 12