Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 74

Bradford was horrible to watch last year. Eagles lost me lots of money starting with that Monday night loss to the Falcons.

Maybe he can be resurrected.

Funny you see my post about that loan?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25136

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Bradford was horrible to watch last year. Eagles lost me lots of money starting with that Monday night loss to the Falcons.

Maybe he can be resurrected.

Funny you see my post about that loan?
    check ur balance...loan was sent..

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 74

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    check ur balance...loan was sent..

Cool thanks man

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

It will be a problem...Bradford might get hurt between weeks 1-3...then what? All I have been saying is based on what we gave up...it is terrible...
    thats a fair assessment.. but you have no choice but to look forward from here.. with that being said, i never thought i would be in a position to say this, but sam in all honesty is a better passer than bridgewater.. look on the brightside, now the vikings can go deep with these fast, young receivers.. diggs, treadwell. bradford is a good fit if he can stay upright..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Cool thanks man
    No problem bro..Bama will win...just shoot the 450 back when they do..

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14649

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I'm okay with it. They were not signing Peyton Manning or trading for Brees. They were trying to upgrade from Hill before Bridgewater was hurt so that tells you how they felt about him. They weren't punting the season and they had no leverage.

I also wouldnt be surprised if Beidgewater missed next year too. So this covers two years where they should be a good team if they get even average quarterback play
    There is always at least ONE person on SBR that gets it. bravo

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

Has Bradford ever played for a good coach with any decent offensive players in the nfl in his career yet? Mike Zimmer is a smart coach. Don't even try a tell me Jeff fisher is a good coach.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I would have rather gone with Shaun Hill.

The team would have rallied behind him and it would've been a Kurt Warner kind of moment.

Plus, giving up a first rounder is really, really dumb.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Whose the stud QB?

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

What QB in recent memory has gotten paid more to crap the bed than Bradford? He's a franchise wrecker.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i cant wait to see bradford have some success in minny so he can shut you all up lol

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 576

It's time to ride the child abuser to the super bowl

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I hope the Eagles at least had the courtesy to have a gun and wear a mask when they robbed......errrrr.... made this trade

I guess the Bradwater/Bridgeford era is beginning in Minny.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6206

A 1st and a 4th? Anybody who thinks this is a good deal for Minny needs to put down the crack pipe. As a Bucs fan, I like Mike Glennon, but for a 2nd rounder, much less what they gave up, I would have driven him to Minnesota myself. Philly just turned a shit sandwich (Foles for Bradford) into something a bit more palatable.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Shoulda went with Vick
    he is a piece of shit who hasn't been a decent qb in over 4 years.

It will be a problem...Bradford might get hurt between weeks 1-3...then what? All I have been saying is based on what we gave up...it is terrible...
    When you get bent over by Philly, you know you got screwed over.
    <br>
    <br>

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    thats a fair assessment.. but you have no choice but to look forward from here.. with that being said, i never thought i would be in a position to say this, but sam in all honesty is a better passer than bridgewater.. look on the brightside, now the vikings can go deep with these fast, young receivers.. diggs, treadwell. bradford is a good fit if he can stay upright..

I don't think Bradford can throw the ball more than 15 yards. Has he ever actually thrown a deep ball in NFL?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I don't think Bradford can throw the ball more than 15 yards. Has he ever actually thrown a deep ball in NFL?
    He was the sickest QB I've ever seen coming out of college. I don't think he's lost his arm. The Rams gave him 1.5 seconds to throw every down, with shit WRs that nobody can remember. Then he goes to a gimmick college system in Philly. If you just give him something average, he should be above average if he can stay upright. Vikes have a good line.

There's a reason he's still in demand despite what teams know they'll have to give up for him.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33762

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I would have rather gone with Shaun Hill.

The team would have rallied behind him and it would've been a Kurt Warner kind of moment.

Plus, giving up a first rounder is really, really dumb.

Spot on post Giant !

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    He was the sickest QB I've ever seen coming out of college. I don't think he's lost his arm. The Rams gave him 1.5 seconds to throw every down, with shit WRs that nobody can remember. Then he goes to a gimmick college system in Philly. If you just give him something average, he should be above average if he can stay upright. Vikes have a good line.

There's a reason he's still in demand despite what teams know they'll have to give up for him.
    Going to disagree with you a little on him. He got the same time in pocket as 90% of qbs in league and still never took shots downfield. Part of it could be his receivers but majority of it falls on him playing scared. That'll happen if you get hit and injured often enough. Minny's OL is nothing to write home about. Kalil is an awful LT. The reason teams will still take a shot on him is his age, relatively cheap contract and he has more upside than an Austin Davis or Tebow.

Minny has enough to contend for wildcard but Bradford is not taking them deep into the playoffs.

JayDr3am
    Handi

you got it a little confused gritz.. TEDDY is the one that only throws little 15-20 yard slant, and outs.. teddy RARELY threw deep. BUT bradford has an arm man! he throws/threw countless amounts of deep balls in st louis and in philly.. the difference between philly and the vikings is the O-line.. i think this vikings system will work for him. everyone is counting out the vikings and talking shit about sam but i believe that offensive line will give him enough time to make decent throws.. the vikings are still a threat.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Going to disagree with you a little on him. He got the same time in pocket as 90% of qbs in league and still never took shots downfield. Part of it could be his receivers but majority of it falls on him playing scared. That'll happen if you get hit and injured often enough. Minny's OL is nothing to write home about. Kalil is an awful LT. The reason teams will still take a shot on him is his age, relatively cheap contract and he has more upside than an Austin Davis or Tebow.

Minny has enough to contend for wildcard but Bradford is not taking them deep into the playoffs.
    Yeah, that's a big shot they're willing to take though, giving up what they're giving up.

I was a Rams fan until they left StL. When the opposing D knew they were passing, he had no time, and all-pro WRs like Chris Givens and Thug-Lyfe Kenny Britt that couldn't run routes.

The OL thing I got from my Fantasy Football Index magazine, which rates them 4th overall behind DAL, PHI, and OAK, so take it for whatever that's worth. Has Kalil as average, the rest of the line as above average.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Texas ML tonight...BOL

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    you got it a little confused gritz.. TEDDY is the one that only throws little 15-20 yard slant, and outs.. teddy RARELY threw deep. BUT bradford has an arm man! he throws/threw countless amounts of deep balls in st louis and in philly.. the difference between philly and the vikings is the O-line.. i think this vikings system will work for him. everyone is counting out the vikings and talking shit about sam but i believe that offensive line will give him enough time to make decent throws.. the vikings are still a threat.
    Nah. The knock on Bradford aside from him being injury prone and having no pocket awareness is he won't throw deep. Minny has a nice defense, a stud rb, young fast wrs but a pretty weak OL. Kalil has been abused more than jj's mouth at the glory hole on pay day. I don't see him getting good all of a sudden and he is protecting Sammy's blindside. Hill better stay ready to play.

I like Minny but if they need Sam to win a game for them, they are fuc.ked.

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

bradford when healthy is way better than bridge water

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Anyone that thinks Bradford is good for the Vikings based on what they gave up is out of their mind...Luke McCown would have been the best pick up...Saints already have their replacement for Brees when his time is over...
    dude u don't know shit. Bradford has played with absolute garbage his whole career. Lets see what he can do with at least a mediocre club which is what he has now.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2411

He'll win you a few games, just don't ask him to throw into the end zone. In the red zone it will be Adian running the ball, Bradford wil dink and dunk his way down the field.

Git Lo

checking in

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13935

Trash made u 5-0

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Is the stud QB done in Minnesota?

The Bradford move will more than likely get Rick Spielman the GM of the year award. I'm not saying Bradford is great, but he's better than Manning was last year who won a SB. The Vikings and their D have to be the favorites coming out of the NFC.

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

will trade you guys eli manning for bradford

Git Lo

Quote Originally Posted by triplecrown333 View Post
    will trade you guys eli manning for bradford
    ouch

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

We let the wrong coach go. People will run thru a wall for this guy. Now bradford playing above expectations. (only thing wrong is okla). Minn has great d with coach z being great d coach. As long as bradford doesn't spit the bit than vikes should be in conference finals

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Tough time to have a bye week. Lol

vinndy
    vinndy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3436

Number 1 pick just took a long time to get the right system. Minnesota gonna be tough to beat.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

DEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings have lost another starting offensive lineman, with right tackle Andre Smith scheduled for surgery on his right triceps muscle.

Coach Mike Zimmer said that Smith will have the procedure performed Tuesday and be placed on injured reserve, likely ending his season.

Smith, who signed with the Vikings this year as a free agent, was hurt during the game last week and sat out Sunday against Houston. Jeremiah Sirles has stepped in for Smith, who was the sixth overall pick in the 2009 draft by Cincinnati.

Left tackle Matt Kalil is also on injured reserve after having hip surgery three weeks ago. He's been replaced by T.J. Clemmings.

http://pro32.ap.org/article/vikings-...-surgery-go-ir

First 123 Last