Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Have fun in States, mate!

PS: Don't forget to bring ACoochy a fridge magnet from the Land of the Free
    if he hits Vegas he can pick one up at the airport of the Trump Hotel.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Chico, i personally know two canadians who as soon as they pledged for canadian passport have gone and denounced their us citizenship, yes one is old and just retired, the other one is in her twenties, she says i dont want to pay a worldwide income tax, what for?
    The only greatness of the usa is they managed to deceivingly at first and now by force make most countries use their green papers for international trade. Also 100 years ago they were very technologically advanced and just lucky to on another continent away from warfare, so while other countries were ruining and rebuilding usa was only becoming stronger year to year, only reaping benefits of wars and joining them when the victor was clearly determined.
    if u shrink usa army right now 5 times, shut down FBI and recycle all nuclear guns, USA will be a second world country in no more than 10 years, on one line with brazil, ukraine, etc.
    all the bright folks, rich businesses will flee to the place where they will be more protected and rewarded, nothing has changed since persian empire first in world history subdued the known world - physical dominance raises the country above others and nothing else.
    Dont take it personal anybody from the us, but demographics wise, usa is far not the healthiest country and an average usa citizen( not the 5-10 percent with cool college degrees etc) has lower iq than two dozen of countries in europe.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Constant overspending in US created a very unhealthy tax environment...and not just for corporations, but for regular people as well.
    You have an Engineer who works in Silicon Valley, who makes 130K/year and pays close to 40% in taxes...and that's on top of him living in the most expensive State in US. Some of those guys that I know are barely surviving with that kind of salary.

I know a dude who works for VMWare and makes a bit over 100K and lives in his fukking car...How ridiculous is that?

Until US has some broad tax reform, big corporations will continue to go elsewhere. All that cash is sitting idle overseas, and companies can’t bring it home to reinvest or pay dividends unless they pay the taxes they already tried to avoid.
    Buddy I ws paying more than that because I was self employed paying double social security tax. With everything state,s.s. and feds I was paying 55 %. Making all that money and spending 200 a week in gas. All it did was make my social security larger. If i could of worked 4 more years I would of maxed out social security. So that is why i sit by the door waiting for publisher to bring me my check. lol

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

I figured it out how to make it in canada, u cook at home, buy clothes on boxing day, etc etc.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Will be returning from Bash via Atlanta so will start there and thinking a kind of circle heading Sth West to Talladega, then up to Memphis across to Nashville, see a friend in Knoxville then over to Charlotte to check out a NASCAR race shop and the HOF, then down to Charlstown SC, then down to Daytona for the 500 where I am meeting a few people. Depending on time and inclination I may even drive all the way over to new Orleans as it's Mardi Gras that week. or might amble back to Atlanta some other way, through the middle of Alabama maybe. Not really locked in. Just going to land in ATL and pick up a nice rental car and do what I feel like from there

Might even leave right after the 500 and fly to Vegas and spend the last week or so there.

Looking forward to it. Never been to the States before.
    Sounds like a pretty awesome trip mate,youll have to post some pics from the the Daytona 500.

First 12