M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Just not true.....Check SEC East bowl/out of conference records vs those conferences over the last 10 or so years
    I'm talking about NOW, not the last 10 years. And don't change the subject to the West or the SEC as a whole. I agree that the West is good enough to make the SEC the best overall conference even though the East is as bad as or worse than any other Power 5 conference or division.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    I'm talking about NOW, not the last 10 years. And don't change the subject to the West or the SEC as a whole. I agree that the West is good enough to make the SEC the best overall conference even though the East is as bad as or worse than any other Power 5 conference or division.

Didnt the East end last year with 3 top 25 teams? Again, not saying it by itself is some powerhouse and there bottom half is bad but not sure I'd call it as bad as any division of the Power 5s

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

It's not. The Big 10 West is putrid. The ACC Coastal is bad. Pac 12 South leave a lot to be desired. If the big 12 doesn't divide their divisions carefully they could end up with a crap one too

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Its not the worst or even close....you're lost

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Mighty Tennessee, showing once again how SEC gets overrated in the polls, what a fukin joke

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Mighty Tennessee, showing once again how SEC gets overrated in the polls, what a fukin joke
    Yah wow. What a rocky flop

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Stop. Tennessee has them on their heels.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

No shit, Rudy. If UGA wants a real out-of-conference road test, all they have to do is make a 75-mile trip across the Savannah River to Clemson.
    They played them twice not long ago.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Stop. Tennessee has them on their heels.
    this is fukin embarrassing, and we are supposed to believe this pile of shit is top 10? FAUD ALERT! FAUD ALERT! another bullshit ranking for this conference. this team gets ranked high because they are recruiting well the last 2 years. SEC, SEC, SEC

unde0087
    Did we win?

Schedules FCS and still can't hold its own

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Schedules FCS and still can't hold its own
    App St isn't FCS anymore

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    App St isn't FCS anymore

Oh, my bad Dane, i didn't see their ranking , obvisously App St went from FCS to top 15 in FBS. They look ready for a playoff run

unde0087
    Did we win?

Even your homer SEC ass can figure out that it doesn't look good when #9 from the mighty, mighty, mighty SEC gets taken to OT from a team that just turned FBS. i can't wait to see what happens to your list you posted, aren't you?

unde0087
    Did we win?

I know what it looks like for me, when FSU meets #11, it means that are going to take a fukin beatdown that FSU usually hands the SEC

unde0087
    Did we win?

But tell me how good the SEC is again? #9 seriously

unde0087
    Did we win?

Sorry blaze, I love ya but if this was a ACC team, everyone and their mom would be talking about what a shit league and look at what happened but its okay I am sure Tennessee will move up 3 slots to #6 for winning in a tough environment

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I know what it looks like for me, when FSU meets #11, it means that are going to take a fukin beatdown that FSU usually hands the SEC

I hope so. Kinda worried about that game for FSU. Im an FSU & sec fan fwiw. Tennessee looks bad no doubt....but I wasn't buying them as contenders. I remember when FSU struggled against some shit school before they tore off 30 in a row. I think it was the citadel. Unfortunately Tennessee will be fine

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I hope so. Kinda worried about that game for FSU. Im an FSU & sec fan fwiw. Tennessee looks bad no doubt....but I wasn't buying them as contenders. I remember when FSU struggled against some shit school before they tore off 30 in a row. I think it was the citadel. Unfortunately Tennessee will be fine
    Ya, I am very interested in the Ole Miss game. FSU should be solid and be very good if they get good QB play. I was just trying to bust your chops last night. Sorry if I went overboard, I was a little ripped by the time our draft finished

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I agree Tenn is a joke. They have to prove they are worthy of a top 10 ranking before they should be ranked there. I think the FSU vs Miss game SHOULD be a good one. 2 good teams. I, and others, think FSU has to establish the run to take some heat off the young QB. I will probably pass on a bet, but look forward to watching it.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I agree Tenn is a joke. They have to prove they are worthy of a top 10 ranking before they should be ranked there. I think the FSU vs Miss game SHOULD be a good one. 2 good teams. I, and others, think FSU has to establish the run to take some heat off the young QB. I will probably pass on a bet, but look forward to watching it.
    That is the one thing that pisses me off about the SEC. These middle of the road teams being ranked so high in the polls yet aren't anywhere near that good. It boosts Bamas resume because they have all these top 25 wins when in reality half of those teams shouldn't even be in the polls or if they are should be ranked 20 to 25 not top 10. SEC is a good conference for sure but I think it's getting a little ridiculous with these polls the past few years.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

That is the one thing that pisses me off about the SEC. These middle of the road teams being ranked so high in the polls yet aren't anywhere near that good. It boosts Bamas resume because they have all these top 25 wins when in reality half of those teams shouldn't even be in the polls or if they are should be ranked 20 to 25 not top 10. SEC is a good conference for sure but I think it's getting a little ridiculous with these polls the past few years.
    excellent post!..I've been saying the same thing for years...

First 12