pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Barack Obama Has Destroyed The US Economy

US adds 151,000 jobs, unemployment rate at 4.8%

US companies added just 151,000 payrolls during the month, missing expectations for 180,000 payrolls. While the numbers were lighter than expected, it reflects the 71st consecutive month of job gains, which is already the longest streak on record.

The unemployment rate stood at 4.9% in August, which was higher than the 4.8% forecast by economists. Notably, the July unemployment rate was revised up to 4.9% from an earlier estimate of 4.8%.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Median income down over past 8 years.

/thread

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Economy is terrible

Only people making money are rich

All low paying jobs and all part time

Totally false reports
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sshz

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Median income down over past 8 years.

/thread
    you lie. but you seem pretty ignorant overall....

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/12/...n-numbers.html

“According to new data derived from the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS), median annual household income in November 2015 was $56,746, recapturing all of the ground lost since the beginning of the last recession in December 2007 ($56,714),”

This is odd to hear because Republicans keep telling us how horrible everything is under President Obama. But median household income has managed to struggle its way back over a nine year journey — at long last.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    <header class="canvas-header" data-reactid=".151hy2vzz8g.$0.0.0.1.2.0.2.0.0 .$Col1-0-ContentCanvas-Proxy.$Col1-0-ContentCanvas.0.1" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16.9px;">US adds 151,000 jobs, unemployment rate at 4.8%
    </header>
    US companies added just 151,000 payrolls during the month, missing expectations for 180,000 payrolls. While the numbers were lighter than expected, it reflects the 71st consecutive month of job gains, which is already the longest streak on record.

The unemployment rate stood at 4.9% in August, which was higher than the 4.8% forecast by economists. Notably, the July unemployment rate was revised up to 4.9% from an earlier estimate of 4.8%.

lol pavy showing 8 years after his embarrassing mccain comment that he is still an idiot.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    you lie. but you seem pretty ignorant overall....

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/12/...n-numbers.html

“According to new data derived from the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS), median annual household income in November 2015 was $56,746, recapturing all of the ground lost since the beginning of the last recession in December 2007 ($56,714),”

This is odd to hear because Republicans keep telling us how horrible everything is under President Obama. But median household income has managed to struggle its way back over a nine year journey — at long last.
    lol^ over a 9 year period and it is up $32. Bruce showing what an idiot he is but that is status quo considering his post history.

bruceBRUCEbruce

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol^ over a 9 year period and it is up $32.
    if you had any brains you'd realize what a dumb comment you've made here and would be editing your post
    median income went way, way down from the levels it was at in 12/2007 [do we recall a recession that began under/because of Bush?]
    and now we've finally fully recovered!

brooks85

if you had any brains you'd realize what a dumb comment you've made here and would be editing your post
    median income went way, way down from the levels it was at in 12/2007 [do we recall a recession that began under/because of Bush?]
    and now we've finally fully recovered!
    lol find a mirror brucey, you're not fooling anyone.

Yes, I do know we had a recession largely caused by democrats and worsened by Obama. Facts, which is why his economic numbers are absolutely terrible. You're not even intelligent enough to understand what you're talking about just like pavy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

More poor people than ever before

Businesses closing left and right

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm neither Democrat or Republican but even an idiot can see that we've been better off, economy wise with Democratic presidents over the last 30 years. My 401K had it's biggest gains under the Dems and overall earnings have been better as well. I still hate both parties and hope we can eventually get rid of them or at least reduce their stranglehold but if you aren't making money today... that is a YOU problem. Their is a reason people are poor, which are the same reasons people work at Walmart. Neither has anything to do with the POTUS.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Mac4Lyfe 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69, and chico2663

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    More poor people than ever before

Businesses closing left and right
    Where do you live?? I actually have to drive miles and miles to find poor people.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm neither Democrat or Republican but even an idiot can see that we've been better off, economy wise with Democratic presidents over the last 30 years. My 401K had it's biggest gains under the Dems and overall earnings have been better as well. I still hate both parties and hope we can eventually get rid of them or at least reduce their stranglehold but if you aren't making money today... that is a YOU problem. Their is a reason people are poor, which are the same reasons people work at Walmart. Neither has anything to do with the POTUS.
    you are completely clueless, which is ok if that is what you desire, but a testament to why long run market investing is always better than short term trading. Just like yourself, anyone can be completely ignorant on what they are doing but as long as they keep putting money into equities it will work for them.

bruceBRUCEbruce

I'm neither Democrat or Republican but even an idiot can see that we've been better off, economy wise with Democratic presidents over the last 30 years.
    yr obviously right but I think there's some proof in this very thread that even some idiots cannot see this
    but that's what happens when you bury yr head in the sand like an ignoramus

*duck for the incoming ad-hominen argument from the idiots, Mac, it will be coming like clockwork*

brooks85

you are completely clueless, which is ok if that is what you desire, but a testament to why long run market investing is always better than short term trading. Just like yourself, anyone can be completely ignorant on what they are doing but as long as they keep putting money into equities it will work for them.
    yr obviously right but I think there's some proof in this very thread that even some idiots cannot see this
    but that's what happens when you bury yr head in the sand like an ignoramus

lol brucey showing he is just as ignorant as mac minus the 401k

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

it's only gonna get worse before he leaves the office and hillary the bull dyke clinton will continue destroying the middle class...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ately-want-tpp

this is not a good sign...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-delinquencies

Mac4Lyfe

Sure, I'm clueless with my own bank account...

brooks85

Sure, I'm clueless with my own bank account...

posting that graphic shows exactly how clueless you are but again reinforces how you don't need to be knowledgeable to make money longterm in the market. Even a blind squirrel like yourself can retire after enough years.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    it's only gonna get worse before he leaves the office and hillary the bull dyke clinton will continue destroying the middle class...

this is not a good sign...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-delinquencies
    Small business aren't defaulting on loans, the banks aren't doing any lending... Plus, most rules in place do more to hurt small businesses and protect the bigger companies that control DC. That's been going on for 25 years now.

Mac4Lyfe

lol find a mirror brucey, you're not fooling anyone.

Yes, I do know we had a recession largely caused by democrats and worsened by Obama. Facts, which is why his economic numbers are absolutely terrible. You're not even intelligent enough to understand what you're talking about just like pavy.
    Since we are all clueless, why don't you explain how we were in a recession under Bush, came out of the recession under Obama BUT somehow you say the recession was worsened by Obama and his economic numbers are terrible. What fukking rock do you live under? Just because you're broke as fukk, don't blame your shit on Obama...

brooks85

Since we are all clueless, why don't you explain how we were in a recession under Bush, came out of the recession under Obama BUT somehow you say the recession was worsened by Obama and his economic numbers are terrible. What fukking rock do you live under? Just because you're broke as fukk, don't blame your shit on Obama...

lol just like your memory failed you when you were bitching about lebron leaving cleveland, it is failing you again. So I'm not going to spend time on you, use google for all I care. Either way, you're still wrong. As I posted many times, before the results, my portfolio grew because I knew what markets obama was going to affect.'

A monkey could have been in the white house during Obama's time and the market was still going to go up. At least the monkey wouldn't have assaulted small business and middle class families though.

Small business aren't defaulting on loans, the banks aren't doing any lending... Plus, most rules in place do more to hurt small businesses and protect the bigger companies that control DC. That's been going on for 25 years now.
    wrong, it's been going on for 8 years. Bush Jr actually helped small business.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-02-16 at 10:50 AM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Mac no matter who became president after bush he/she was going to do better. After any recession it's only going to go up after.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

ummm... no. did you read the article?

another note, parties don't matter, they do what the corporations tell them to do. that's why i don't have faith in either hillary or trump. same shit...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Mac no matter who became president after bush he/she was going to do better. After any recession it's only going to go up after.
    I agree BUT stupid idiots are so in love with their political party that they will say any and every thing to discredit the other. Idiots trying to tell us the economy was bad under Obama are either broke fukks, racist bitches or political lemmings.

brooks85

lol just like your memory failed you when you were bitching about lebron leaving cleveland, it is failing you again. So I'm not going to spend time on you, use google for all I care. Either way, you're still wrong. As I posted many times, before the results, my portfolio grew because I knew what markets obama was going to affect.'

A monkey could have been in the white house during Obama's time and the market was still going to go up. At least the monkey wouldn't have assaulted small business and middle class families though.

wrong, it's been going on for 8 years. Bush Jr actually helped small business.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

just stick to being a blind squirrel mac and don't trade your 401k, you clearly wouldn't know how to actively manage it so just let it sit and be glad lebron is back home.

also, mac since you're not aware

stock market =/= economy

Mac4Lyfe

ummm... no. did you read the article?

another note, parties don't matter, they do what the corporations tell them to do. that's why i don't have faith in either hillary or trump. same shit...
    No I did not read both articles. I only saw the titles. What are you trying to say that is so awful under Obama that will only get worst under Clinton???

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I think Brooks gets upset when hes not winning an argument. Reason he comes off like the 5yr old in his avatar...wait or that really him?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I think Brooks gets upset when hes not winning an argument. Reason he comes off like the 5yr old in his avatar...wait or that really him?
    example?

considering your post history you have your work cut out for you sheepy

brooks85

No I did not read both articles. I only saw the titles. What are you trying to say that is so awful under Obama that will only get worst under Clinton???

lol sbrman with another foot in the mouth post. At least you keep your posting to a minimum.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lol so you reply to my post without reading the articles i posted. why even reply with your nonsense? i'm not talking about parties here pal. i couldn't give a shit about either.

jesus you clowns that really believe parties actually matter...

brooks85

mac simply thinks because his 401k went up obama must have did a good job and the economy is prospering. Hilariously naive and 100% wrong.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

lol sbrman with another foot in the mouth post. At least you keep your posting to a minimum.
    You must confuse me with someone else Brooks, my foots never in my mouth. Now you just making shyt up to look good lmao. I barely post about anything serious cause this is an internet forum, I dont know any of you. But by your 20k post I can tell exactly what you are lmfao. Keep posting idiot and fighting the good fight. Once again you cant win every argument like you want to believe. Dont worry you will learn that soon enough your only 5yrs old, you have plenty of time to grow I hope.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

also if you think nothing has changed in 25 years, you are a fukking moron.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/02/...ls-are-higher/

brooks85

You must confuse me with someone else Brooks, my foots never in my mouth. Now you just making shyt up to look good lmao. I barely post about anything serious cause this is an internet forum, I dont know any of you. But by your 20k post I can tell exactly what you are lmfao. Keep posting idiot and fighting the good fight. Once again you cant win every argument like you want to believe. Dont worry you will learn that soon enough your only 5yrs old, you have plenty of time to grow I hope.
    but it just was and everyone saw it, you can't run from post history. And, I know you barely post which is why I specifically said that. You post, get proven a fool and runaway. Rinse and repeat.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

lol so you reply to my post without reading the articles i posted. why even reply with your nonsense? i'm not talking about parties here pal. i couldn't give a shit about either.

jesus you clowns that really believe parties actually matter...
    They dont see that parties are fuckn run by higher powers aka Big corps who tell them what fuckn do Kahn. They wont understand you man all they see is Dems and Reps and white and black. The would be better off blind I think.

1234 ... Last