Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Thailand

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

i would seriously consider Thailand but i aint tryna get finessed by no ladyboys

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Huge list possible.

More and more Americans thinking about this.

I still lean toward the EU for climate and variety.

Would rather find place that welcomes white people
    and doesn't talk behind their backs.
    Last edited by Snowball; 08-17-16 at 09:29 AM.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Prague

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

sammy that prague is a nice country
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Syria
    Lybia
    Afghanistan
    Pakistan
    North Korea

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    sammy that prague is a nice country

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USA low class Country now with low class people

Slovenia I mean ..a place like Ljubljana is gorgeous right off Coast Of Italy and cheap

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

where have you been besides newark gold

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Syria
    Lybia
    Afghanistan
    Pakistan
    North Korea
    I hear North Korea is beautiful in the summer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

What about Iceland? Small little island country had the BALLS to cut out the centralized banking system that has corrupted this entire planet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    where have you been besides newark gold
    VEGAS
    CLIFTON
    DETROIT
    Bakersfield

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatedOne View Post
    What about Iceland? Small little island country had the BALLS to cut out the centralized banking system that has corrupted this entire planet.
    yep

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Costa rica
    philippines
    thailand
    Dallas texas too many yankees

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Huge list possible.

More and more Americans thinking about this.

I still lean toward the EU for climate and variety.

Would rather find place that welcomes white people
    and doesn't talk behind their backs.
    I've been on board with this for a few years now. Almost relocated to Belize. Glad I didn't. Place is a mess now.

I hate to be the no-fun voice of reality as usual, but remember a few things:

- USA and Canada are the two countries in the world you're not allowed to leave (Freedom!!). You have to pay taxes in your home country as well as the country you're in for 10 years if you renounce your citizenship. If you don't, you just keep paying two country's taxes forever. Really cuts into the bottom line.

- American's money is toxic overseas because of our govt going after offshore banks. Even if you live there, make sure you can bank there too. A lot of places won't even look at you if you can't at least put a mil in the bank, and even then, the Chinese guy who wants to put 100K in the bank still comes off as more attractive than you. The world is changing.

- Almost nobody on this forum has the money to do this. "Cost of living is so low", yeah, cost of food and transport is low maybe, but housing and a lot of other stuff is the same. Most Americans go overseas to open a business, and that's when you REALLY need to see which countries are best for banking/taxes/etc.

The options are getting smaller and smaller, but there are still a few. Illini might have some good insight here. To answer your question Snowball, the Republic of Georgia is a good place right now. They want westerners, and are not letting people form China, India, or any Muslim countries in. They're a newer country that gets to decide now how they want to do things, and they've seen the mistakes everyone else has been making. Eu countries might be okay for retiring, but if you want to live and thrive, that whole area is hurting right now.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    VEGAS
    CLIFTON
    DETROIT
    Bakersfield
    Lol...prolly a reason Bakersfield is not in all CAPS...place is pure garbage

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    the Republic of Georgia is a good place right now. They want westerners, and are not letting people form China, India, or any Muslim countries in. They're a newer country that gets to decide now how they want to do things, and they've seen the mistakes everyone else has been making. Eu countries might be okay for retiring, but if you want to live and thrive, that whole area is hurting right now.
    I don't really know much about Georgia other than Israelis have some sort of presence there,
    or did.. but the former president Saakashvili who attacked nearby Russians is gone, he's now
    a governor in Odessa, Ukraine. Goes to show you how patriotic "Georgian" he really was, right ?

Thanks for info. Like JJ says, plenty of broke (and cheap) countries, some with very happy people
    living there, less stress and attitude than we suffer through in the US. The American system is a
    losing system, we're all fighting against one another and it's all about the money. Sad way of life.

Ralphie Halves

I don't really know much about Georgia other than Israelis have some sort of presence there,
    or did.. but the former president Saakashvili who attacked nearby Russians is gone, he's now
    a governor in Odessa, Ukraine. Goes to show you how patriotic "Georgian" he really was, right ?

Thanks for info. Like JJ says, plenty of broke (and cheap) countries, some with very happy people
    living there, less stress and attitude than we suffer through in the US. The American system is a
    losing system, we're all fighting against one another and it's all about the money. Sad way of life.
    Cheap, broke countries also have low/zero taxes, so they've been attractive for westerners. A few stay, but most people see how ridiculous those places can seem to us and say F it.

Georgia got rid of that guy for a reason. Things are pretty exciting there now.

Panama still a good option, forgot about that. Like Costa Rica, but with actual American infrastructure. Banking still easy there.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Spain is the best place. No blacks, muzzies or Jews.

Snowball

Georgia, ok.. how many ppl speak English there, and what's the prospects,
    how hard is it to move there ?

p.s. I already have a method of getting EU citizenship by Italian jure sanguinis.
    paperwork would take 1 yr or less.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Spain is the best place. No blacks, muzzies or Jews.
    No employment either!! 45 minute lines to buy a coke. Taxes that make California look cheap.

Have fun.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

No employment either!! 45 minute lines to buy a coke. Taxes that make California look cheap.

Have fun.
    I'm a professional gambler. I will wipe their sportbooks out with my soccer plays. La Liga is my strength.

Ralphie Halves

Georgia, ok.. how many ppl speak English there, and what's the prospects,
    how hard is it to move there ?

p.s. I already have a method of getting EU citizenship by Italian jure sanguinis.
    paperwork would take 1 yr or less.

I was looking into passport by lineage too. That's a whole different ballgame. Best of luck with that, I mean it, that would be killer to have US and Italy passports.

Like most countries, Tbilisi the capital has decent English speakers. Outside likely not. I've always thought that was overrated though. I've never had a hard time getting around and being comfortable in any country I've been in.

Go to the Nomad Capitalist website to learn more, read their articles and binge on their podcast. There's a ton of poorly made websites out there from 1998 with shit English telling you what to do here, but these guys are the only ones I can trust. They're the real McCoy. The main guy on there, Andrew Henderson has done all of it, and has made all of the mistakes already.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I'm a professional gambler. I will wipe their sportbooks out with my soccer plays. La Liga is my strength.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Netherlands

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I've been on board with this for a few years now. Almost relocated to Belize. Glad I didn't. Place is a mess now.

- USA and Canada are the two countries in the world you're not allowed to leave (Freedom!!). You have to pay taxes in your home country as well as the country you're in for 10 years if you renounce your citizenship. If you don't, you just keep paying two country's taxes forever. Really cuts into the bottom line.

- American's money is toxic overseas because of our govt going after offshore banks. Even if you live there, make sure you can bank there too. A lot of places won't even look at you if you can't at least put a mil in the bank, and even then, the Chinese guy who wants to put 100K in the bank still comes off as more attractive than you. The world is changing.

- Almost nobody on this forum has the money to do this. "Cost of living is so low", yeah, cost of food and transport is low maybe, but housing and a lot of other stuff is the same. Most Americans go overseas to open a business, and that's when you REALLY need to see which countries are best for banking/taxes/etc.

The options are getting smaller and smaller, but there are still a few. Illini might have some good insight here. To answer your question Snowball, the Republic of Georgia is a good place right now. They want westerners, and are not letting people form China, India, or any Muslim countries in. They're a newer country that gets to decide now how they want to do things, and they've seen the mistakes everyone else has been making. Eu countries might be okay for retiring, but if you want to live and thrive, that whole area is hurting right now.
    it isn't that hard. keep a bank account in the states where you have your money deposited in. If my mother wasn't alive I would be either living in the philippines or costa rica. You can live in the philippines for about a grand a month cost rica is cheaper. I think the older people have enough because I am debating moving elsewhere but still would have to give my mom a grand a month. Now in the p.i we can't own land only condo's. I have 3 buddies living in the phil. is how I know and have a guy I follow that is in spain right now. Bad thing about phil. is internet sucks and brownouts
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-17-16 at 06:14 PM.

Snowball

Alaska another option.. only state that pays you to live there.
    Lots of cool places (no pun intended)
    the Permanent Fund dividend was over $2k per individual last year
    for the first time ever.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Netherlands
    Yes

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Alaska another option.. only state that pays you to live there.
    Lots of cool places (no pun intended)
    the Permanent Fund dividend was over $2k per individual last year
    for the first time ever.
    I would love to live in Alaska. Overseas I'd say Poland

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

you seem to know a lot about a lot. Might ask you for advice in the future

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Philippines
    Slovakia Countries
    Thailand
    Panama
    wow.... talk about not knowin shit about what he speaks.....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

tho it's easy to see JJ's attraction to Thailand....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-17-16 at 07:18 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

JJ just make sure you don't end up with some Thai lady boy mate.

12 Last