1. #1
    BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-15
    Posts: 974
    Betpoints: 666

    Usa ladies soccer in some trouble v. Swedes

    1 nil Sweden 64th minute in quarterfinals

  2. #2
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,190
    Betpoints: 938

    We have trouble scoring after our guy up front retired.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  3. #3
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,190
    Betpoints: 938

    Alex Morgan baby!

    We are tied.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  4. #4
    Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-15
    Posts: 3,372

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We have trouble scoring after our guy up front retired.
    Guys???....on a women's team..I hope Rodney Dangerfield isn't coaching




  5. #5
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 80,190
    Betpoints: 938

    Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Guys???....on a women's team..I hope Rodney Dangerfield isn't coaching



    Amby Wambach has bigger thighs than Ronaldo or Messi.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022


  6. #6
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 21,895
    Betpoints: 1075

    Hard watching these girls play, so unorganized and unprofessional Sweden reeling at the end of regulation and did nothing to slow the game down. Usa goal was a mistake by Sweden ball off a girls face like most goals are in women's.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022


  7. #7
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 21,895
    Betpoints: 1075

    Horrendous officiating as well.

    2 straight offsides they got wrong.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022


  8. #8
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,290
    Betpoints: 3215

    Lol. Solo the bitch tried mindfukking the swedish broad with glove change but got fukked anyways.

  9. #9
    Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-28-15
    Posts: 1,187
    Betpoints: 336

    they are almost as embarrassing as the men....3 real athletes (morgan, lloyd, and solo) and a bunch of girls running around missing goal kicks by 50 ft. those new girls suck,....the future looks bleak...time to abandon this sport with all our real athletes playing other sports. We got better swimmers, archers, and ping pong players than soccer players. only kids that can't make it in baseball, basketball, football, tennis, or golf end up playing soccer in usa.....third class sport with amateur athletes no better than your local college intramural team.

  10. #10
    intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-15
    Posts: 2,499
    Betpoints: 7120

    Typical team that dominate the whole game and lose in penalty...christen press is still fuking hot

  11. #11
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 17,145
    Betpoints: 174

    Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    they are almost as embarrassing as the men....3 real athletes (morgan, lloyd, and solo) and a bunch of girls running around missing goal kicks by 50 ft. those new girls suck,....the future looks bleak...time to abandon this sport with all our real athletes playing other sports. We got better swimmers, archers, and ping pong players than soccer players. only kids that can't make it in baseball, basketball, football, tennis, or golf end up playing soccer in usa.....third class sport with amateur athletes no better than your local college intramural team.
    They're not that good at baseball anymore, basketball...just western Africans...Americans are terrible., tennis. ..terrible again, golf is not a sport.
    Ping pong they suck too

    Should just stick to swimming and cheering on their slaves from west Africa.

Top