1. #1
    CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 21,919
    Betpoints: 384

    Shooting on the Hawthorne race track

    Degens gonna degen

  2. #2
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    I have not heard anything on the major newswires

  3. #3
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,295
    Betpoints: 4096

    Bad news

  4. #4
    MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-09
    Posts: 13,258
    Betpoints: 12

    Chicago shooting.....go figure

  5. #5
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Assuming that due to the lack of interest here that the shooter was white?

  6. #6
    CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-10
    Posts: 21,919
    Betpoints: 384

    Most likely

  7. #7
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,723
    Betpoints: 13365

    Never bet on the white horse

  8. #8
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,455
    Betpoints: 8905

    Jim Miller, a director of publicity with the race course, said an annual Belize cultural festival was held at the parking lot when a disturbance was reported.

  9. #9
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,496
    Betpoints: 9878

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Assuming that due to the lack of interest here that the shooter was white?
    A racetrack shooting at a "cultural festival" in a major American city ... sounds white to you? You prove daily that you don't know the first thing about America or Americans - proabably because you have never been here.

    Cash in your betpoints and buy a ticket to the US. I'll take you to a racetrack so you can observe and hopefully learn at least a little bit.

    If needed I can front you some dough, but be prepared to S some D.

  10. #10
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,623
    Betpoints: 7784

    Been going to the track since 70's. Every time I hear of a shooting at the racetrack I get a tear in my eye and wonder did I ever put money on that nag?

  11. #11
    Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-08
    Posts: 2,010
    Betpoints: 30

    Grandstand at Hawthorne comparable to county bullpen.

  12. #12
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    A racetrack shooting at a "cultural festival" in a major American city ... sounds white to you? You prove daily that you don't know the first thing about America or Americans - proabably because you have never been here.

    Cash in your betpoints and buy a ticket to the US. I'll take you to a racetrack so you can observe and hopefully learn at least a little bit.

    If needed I can front you some dough, but be prepared to S some D.
    First off you're a Trumptard so whatever you say is too hyperbolical to be considered as either factual or relevant...

    Secondly as you would've learnt in 3rd grade at school there exists a difference between an assumption and a actual statement of fact. But again, being a Trumptard your lack of any real world perspective serves to simply reinforce the notion that Trumpers lack even basic comprehensional abilities...

    And finally you are insinuating that a culture festival is not inclusive of all creeds and color...Again, Trumpers gonna Trump...

    But hey, cool story bro. If ignorance is bliss then you must be the happiest person alive...

  13. #13
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,140
    Betpoints: 192

    About a mile from me

  14. #14
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,206
    Betpoints: 26317

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Miss Iceland is looking good.

  15. #15
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    About a mile from me
    your a hoody we know pal

  16. #16
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Gamblers lives DO NOT matter

  17. #17
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,489
    Betpoints: 7668

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    A racetrack shooting at a "cultural festival" in a major American city ... sounds white to you? You prove daily that you don't know the first thing about America or Americans - proabably because you have never been here.

    Cash in your betpoints and buy a ticket to the US. I'll take you to a racetrack so you can observe and hopefully learn at least a little bit.

    If needed I can front you some dough, but be prepared to S some D.

  18. #18
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,583
    Betpoints: 181

    i'm surprised there weren't any shootings at hollywood park. but i did see drunks getting into fights often at the card tables though.

  19. #19
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,057
    Betpoints: 7036

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    A racetrack shooting at a "cultural festival" in a major American city ... sounds white to you? You prove daily that you don't know the first thing about America or Americans - proabably because you have never been here.

    Cash in your betpoints and buy a ticket to the US. I'll take you to a racetrack so you can observe and hopefully learn at least a little bit.

    If needed I can front you some dough, but be prepared to S some D.
    cmon shea...if you dont believe in what cooch says, you are automatically a trumptard. dude has taken over this forum as the biggest loser
    Points Awarded:

    MickeyMan gave Booya711 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  20. #20
    mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 1,610
    Betpoints: 15336

    The shooting did happen in the Hawthorne Parking Lot because they stopped the races. But like all tracks when it was all cleared up they went back to racing. I can think of three incidents that happened at the track.A pick six winner was killed after leaving Hollywood Park one night. After hitting the pick 6 he let the whole track know it by yelling screaming and showing the ticket. He was followed back to his hotel by the airport a argument ensued and he was killed im sure it might be on google.A Trainer at Los Alamitos won some Cash at one of the casinos either Fantasy Springs or Morongo he was followed all the way back to The track and was beat up severely and his money was stolen.I was at Santa Anita in the late 80's sitting in the Paddock when I saw all these people running down the stairs and escalators,A guy got mad at someone and pulled out a gun he never fired it he was tackled by security and held till the police arrived.

  21. #21
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    The shooting did happen in the Hawthorne Parking Lot because they stopped the races. But like all tracks when it was all cleared up they went back to racing. I can think of three incidents that happened at the track.A pick six winner was killed after leaving Hollywood Park one night. After hitting the pick 6 he let the whole track know it by yelling screaming and showing the ticket. He was followed back to his hotel by the airport a argument ensued and he was killed im sure it might be on google.A Trainer at Los Alamitos won some Cash at one of the casinos either Fantasy Springs or Morongo he was followed all the way back to The track and was beat up severely and his money was stolen.I was at Santa Anita in the late 80's sitting in the Paddock when I saw all these people running down the stairs and escalators,A guy got mad at someone and pulled out a gun he never fired it he was tackled by security and held till the police arrived.





    certainly nothing uncommon when you disarm law abiding citizens, criminals are opportunists by nature.

  22. #22
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,199
    Betpoints: 8801

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    How old was this pic? Wasn't she in the Miss Universe contest 10 years ago? Still hot as hell.


  23. #23
    Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-08
    Posts: 2,010
    Betpoints: 30

    Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    The shooting did happen in the Hawthorne Parking Lot because they stopped the races. But like all tracks when it was all cleared up they went back to racing. I can think of three incidents that happened at the track.A pick six winner was killed after leaving Hollywood Park one night. After hitting the pick 6 he let the whole track know it by yelling screaming and showing the ticket. He was followed back to his hotel by the airport a argument ensued and he was killed im sure it might be on google.A Trainer at Los Alamitos won some Cash at one of the casinos either Fantasy Springs or Morongo he was followed all the way back to The track and was beat up severely and his money was stolen.I was at Santa Anita in the late 80's sitting in the Paddock when I saw all these people running down the stairs and escalators,A guy got mad at someone and pulled out a gun he never fired it he was tackled by security and held till the police arrived.
    Hollywood park grandstand also comparable to county bullpen.

  24. #24
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    cmon shea...if you dont believe in what cooch says, you are automatically a trumptard. dude has taken over this forum as the biggest loser
    Booya I can post a list of pre-requisites that make one a Trumptard if you like...

    One element is confirmation bias. What the right wing media has been doing to republicans for years now and thus one element in what has assisted in Trumpies uprising...

    Look no further than Russian media to see how confirmation bias can be used to manipulate mindsets of entire populations...

    Sorry Rocket, call it as I see it bro (with empirical evidence to back up my statements. Something Trump very very seldomly does)..

  25. #25
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,496
    Betpoints: 9878

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Booya I can post a list of pre-requisites that make one a Trumptard if you like...
    But you can't contribute an iota to this thread. Fuk off coochy, you know nothing about railbirds. Absolutely nothing.

  26. #26
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

    Look no further than Russian media to see how confirmation bias can be used to manipulate mindsets of entire populations...

    Sorry Rocket, call it as I see it bro (with empirical evidence to back up my statements. Something Trump very very seldomly does)..
    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    ... as you would've learnt in 3rd grade at school there exists a difference between an assumption and a actual statement of fact. But again, being a Trumptard Mrs. Carpetbeggar's follower your lack of any real world perspective serves to simply reinforce the notion that Trumpers Killary's supporters lack even basic comprehensional abilities...
    Cooch you've replied to yourself beautifully...keep up the good work!

  27. #27
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Cooch you've replied to yourself beautifully...keep up the good work!


    Says the guy who's been a puppet to a state sponsored narrative for the heavy majority of his life

    Rocket keep trying pal...

  28. #28
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 44,560
    Betpoints: 530

    Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post


    Says the guy who's been a puppet to a state sponsored narrative for the heavy majority of his life

    Rocket keep trying pal...
    What State are you referring to...Russia or US?....cause unlike you, I read and compare both...and also unlike you, I happened to see with my very own eyes what goes on in both countries.

    Keep trying Cooch...keep trying

  29. #29
    gauchojake
    Fansplainer
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 32,455
    Betpoints: 8905

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio DiNero View Post
    Hollywood park grandstand also comparable to county bullpen.
    I miss HP

  30. #30
    sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-07
    Posts: 12,617
    Betpoints: 8479

    more of a lost ... ban guns

Top