ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

BETONLINE is an A+ Book?

I see what they offer and I wasn't impressed at all. Basketball-Football are at 10 cents, right?
    They charge for several dep methods.
    So, this A+ rating is because they; payoff like a champ? Hmm, just curious but I see much better Books so why would a gambler want to go to BOL?

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Usually the first to have football lines up for the week. Also live betting better than most books.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Expect to deal with one of the worst customer service groups in the offshore world when dealing with BetOnline. They do offer value with their solid live in play for US sports. However there are many reasons NOT to play at this shop. As mentioned a 6.5% deposit fee for bitcoin.... case closed... find another shop.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghenghis Kahn, and mkm311

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

solid book

quick , easy simple software

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by futbolmundial View Post
    Expect to deal with one of the worst customer service groups in the offshore world when dealing with BetOnline. They do offer value with their solid live in play for US sports. However there are many reasons NOT to play at this shop. As mentioned a 6.5% deposit fee for bitcoin.... case closed... find another shop.
    Thank you. I appreciate all opinions but you have the most fitting so far.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Is is just me or why do I have to do an "account confirmation" everytime I log in?

jjgold

I get that a lot no idea it's been happening for years

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

C+ at best... I had lots of issues with these people in the past...

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

shittttt book

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

never played with betonline was offered a 75 percent deposit bonus like a week ago

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

tell me about it...I was all set to make a deposit there and went on live chat to have a few questions answered first. It took about 10-15 minutes to answer each question and after about half hour on live chat, I couldn't take it anymore. Their ineptness made me reconsider depositing there and I loaded different books for the coming football season.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

They open baseball lines at 1 pm the day before, sometimes with ridiculous lines.

jjgold

they have a very good bonus program also but like any other book read rules

Da Manster!

no need to play there with solid books like Heritage and Bookmaker!...

iEatTheMonk
    The Syndicate
    iEatTheMonk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Crap book. Was thinking of depositing for first time . Offered me a 75% new player bonus which sounded good until they told me it was 12x rollover deposit +bonus and 30 day hold, cannot even cash out winnings. I laughed and hung up

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

Thank you. I appreciate all opinions but you have the most fitting so far.
    Hey Abe... notice how many of these comments say "I was going to deposit but did not because..."

You almost never see anything but happy reports from bettors who use them and have opened their eyes wide enough to see what they offer.

It's almost exclusively people who don't play there who complain about it. Seriously, even read back up the comments above. Always the same.

Thy charge a deposit fee and some drama queens like carrying on like that is somehow unacceptable that they dare to choose their own business model. They offer a perpetual reload bonus which more than covers any fee but locks profits from being withdrawn for 30 days. They don't want players who want to deposit and withdraw every day or two... but if those players insist on wanting their early lines and pretty much the best live betting offering there is... then it will cost them 6.5% for the privilage of playing there.

One of the smartest ways to cull pain in the ass customers, protect your payment processing solution and still give everyone else one of the best US facing offerings there is.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Hey Abe... notice how many of these comments say "I was going to deposit but did not because..."

You almost never see anything but happy reports from bettors who use them and have opened their eyes wide enough to see what they offer.

It's almost exclusively people who don't play there who complain about it. Seriously, even read back up the comments above. Always the same.

Thy charge a deposit fee and some drama queens like carrying on like that is somehow unacceptable that they dare to choose their own business model. They offer a perpetual reload bonus which more than covers any fee but locks profits from being withdrawn for 30 days. They don't want players who want to deposit and withdraw every day or two... but if those players insist on wanting their early lines and pretty much the best live betting offering there is... then it will cost them 6.5% for the privilage of playing there.

One of the smartest ways to cull pain in the ass customers, protect your payment processing solution and still give everyone else one of the best US facing offerings there is.
    I have played with them before and had no issues but taking over a half hour to answer a few simple questions is not a good look. I like the live chat at books that I use to at least be semi-competent.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I have played with them before and had no issues but taking over a half hour to answer a few simple questions is not a good look. I like the live chat at books that I use to at least be semi-competent.
    CS complaints valid of course.

But it's not something I've seen mentioned too often really.

jjgold

best live betting platform you can have for usa players along with bookmaker

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Betonline has some good soccer prices...

ABEHONEST

Well, I was about to sink them to the bottom of the sea but your reply gives me some hope. I also respect experienced opinions more.
    * I see no buying point offers? Is that the norm, or, they're holding off to see these football basketball lines being hit before making that offer? If I take + 2-1/ 2 in football I certainly would like an option to buy the hook.
    Thanks

jjgold

Abe try them out..nothing to lose

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

Well, I was about to sink them to the bottom of the sea but your reply gives me some hope. I also respect experienced opinions more.
    * I see no buying point offers? Is that the norm, or, they're holding off to see these football basketball lines being hit before making that offer? If I take + 2-1/ 2 in football I certainly would like an option to buy the hook.
    Thanks
    You can buy points usually.

Think it's just that all the NFL lines are currently circled.

If you check out CFL you can see the drop down box to buy/sell points.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Abe... in my opinion

1. Heritage Sports
    2. 5Dimes
    3. Maybe you could put BetOnline here or a 5 way tie for 3rd.

Try Heritage. Real nice book.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave TheMoneyShot 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Books that offer to sell points should be A for that...buying points is the books best friend...if you are a good capper and have an option to sell points you will kill the book until they cut you off...

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Shocking post...

BetOnline is at best a C in my opinion...

Too many issues with this shop outweigh what they bring to the table.

Sure they have decent inplay and bonuses... but they sure as hell have alot of shortcomings that other books don't have. Their cs alone is enough for me to stay away. Then you add the 6.5% deposit fee to boot. To suggest that the deposit fee is a privilege of earning reload bonuses and betting into their live lines is very irresponsible for you to state. Several books offer bonuses and live lines without the cs hiccups they have. Also, I do play at BO, so I'm speaking from my personal experience when giving my opinion on them. I've also seen several post by others mentioning the horror of playing at this book. Staying away from BO would be my best suggestion for OP.
    Last edited by futbolmundial; 08-06-16 at 01:19 PM.

Optional

Shocking post...

BetOnline is at best a C in my opinion...

Too many issues with this shop outweigh what they bring to the table.

Sure they have decent inplay and bonuses... but they sure as hell have alot of shortcomings that other books don't have. Their cs alone is enough for me to stay away. Then you add the 6.5% deposit fee to boot. To suggest that the deposit fee is a privilege of earning reload bonuses and betting into their live lines is very irresponsible for you to state. Several books offer bonuses and live lines without the cs hiccups they have. Also, I do play at BO, so I'm speaking from my personal experience when giving my opinion on them. I've also seen several post by others mentioning the horror of playing at this book. Staying away from BO would be my best suggestion for OP.
    Yawn.

You say too many issues then proceed to complain about the deposit fee.

I wasn't aware of a lot of CS issues and havent had any problem myself. From reading every post in the S&I forum it sounds like they are about the same as any other shop with a CR based service center.

As I said before, you only see these sort of drama queen posts from players pissed that the business model doesn't suit them. Not from actual users of the book.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Books that offer to sell points should be A for that...buying points is the books best friend...if you are a good capper and have an option to sell points you will kill the book until they cut you off...
    Yea,selling points is where one can make some good money! In the NFL where the point spread only comes into play about 18% of the time,​ is a great spot to do it.!!

tdnufb
    tdnufb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8213

I understand they have the deposit fees and customer service issues but how are they at paying out when you request one? Any issues or slow paying that anyone's experienced?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!

bubble gum book

typical paying SBR to be A+
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave kidcudi92 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Is is just me or why do I have to do an "account confirmation" everytime I log in?
    another reason they are fukking trash, i get the same shit

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    another reason they are fukking trash, i get the same shit
    when I made this post, I got a PM from Betonline staff and customer support apologizing for the error...anyhow, they fixed the problem...you have to log on to www.betonline.ag and not .com!......then you don't have to worry about doing account confirmation each and every time you log on....it's some kind of glitch...I still don't like the fee that you have to pay if you deposit via CC...

bigdaddy1
    bigdaddy1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

i dont know why i never hear about pinnacle, its the best one!!!! boline good, early lines with caps, a little expensive on the prices but bottom line, you will get paid if you win!!!! in my opinion everthing considerted pinnacle #1 !!!!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Great book for U.S. degenerates.

mkm311
    mkm311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Ok Book

The only complaint that I have is when you make a cc deposit they make you wait 7 business days to request a withdraw. I deposited $2000 last Saturday and I had a great weekend running it up to $21,000. So I cant wait to start getting Bitcoin payouts next week!
    Good Luck to everyone this weekend! Lets win!

12 Last